--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Introduction

Stats:
    28 years old
    5'11"
    213 pounds
    18 percent bodyfat

I wanted to introduce myself to this forum as a noob. I have read all of the sticky's and I have found the search function very helpful. I have been lurking in the shadows to gather as much information as possible. I have no experience in any hand to hand training but I am eager to learn. I will be attending my first class tonight. I am excited to be experiencing a sport that I can compete in, since playing lacrosse in college and high school (I understand this has no bearing in Muay Tai/BBJ/etc). I have also been doing crossfit for the past 4 years to stay in shape but would like to learn a fighting style for general defense and fitness.

I understand that this will take years and years of training to perfect but I am just happy to train. So I am just going to shut my mouth and enjoy getting my face pounded in for the first couple of months and probably more. Like I said above I am looking to get into better shape, learn a lot and read as much as I can from this forum.

Thanks for setting this site up and I look forward to learning everything I can.

Slainte

Savageland

Style
    Weight Training
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Welcome to the forums. Keep a training log so you can look back later to see your progression.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Style
    mma
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi Tir na nulty

What style are you starting?

Are you based in ireland ?(your use of slainte has aroused my suspicion)