Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last

Style
    muay thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i had a guy pull a steak knife and brandish it in my general direction about a month ago and i laughed at him. ironically enough, this was enough to convince him to leave. so should i starrt a style called laugh fu with the help of a comedian? no, i should gee mental help for taking it so lightly.

Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    still i dont think combat psychology fits in there =/ regardless ya know its your life, your lies.

do as you will

Style
    Systema, BJJ, Arrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Firefights in Iraq aren't the same as what a police officer or self defense princess has to do. Your brother in laws expertise with an M-2 mounted on a HMMWV at 40mph might not translate into the speed and cool headed finesse which is pistolcraft, kind of like a butcher isn't a neurosurgeon. This is a BAD IDEA. You will LOSE MONEY and become a LAUGHING STOCK.

The security market is OVER SATURATED.

But if you insist on being a doofus, I insist you send me a copy of your completed course for review. I'll run it by some of the evilest sons of bitches I know and give you candid, honest feedback.

Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    froze like you didnt do anything?

Style
    Systema, BJJ, Arrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Like a deer in the headlights?! I wish I could do that! **** man, sign me up!

Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no remember he figured he shoudl fight the third time round

Style
    muay thai
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    so basically, you want to create your own style of rbsd, but without any solid MA experience, by asking questions on the internet?

Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In my most honest humble non biased opinion. Someone who doesnt have even minimal training in striking, ground, clinch, weapon along with having a natural instinct to freeze has no business coming up with anything with the word combat in it.

The first time i got in a fight was well before any training of any kind. I didnt expect it nro see it coming, but i took the punch to the nose and leaned over holding my face. I was then kneed in the face taking me to the ground. I grabbed the oppositions ankle and twisted it until he fell.

Combat psychology is strategy for the most part in the sense that oh i dunno. some guy has been shooting at you and you are pinned behind something. THEN you would need strategy.

IMO go to a paintball arena and talk to the tweens there. they got what you are looking for.

Style
    Systema, BJJ, Arrestling
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Honestly, you're fucking with us, aren't you?

Style
    Boxing
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by mad_malk

What do you do if some one attempts to do a pistol disarm against you? these are question I want to see resolved defenitivly.(and i know most people would say pull the trigger etc.)
    no fucking ****. if you are pointing a gun at someone you probably intend to shoot them.

Page 2 of 5 First 12345 Last