Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousFlamingo
    Grabbing a dick when you're grappling, man, that kind of thing gets you thrown down on the comfy mats at the places I train.
    Pingo, I fixed that for you, no thanks required. BTW I guess we know what small joint you like to manipulate.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by M1K3
    BTW I guess we know what small joint you like to manipulate.
    Wrists?

....for when I'm whackin' it. :icon_thum

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ViciousFlamingo
    Second that, how do you know he didn't just forget in the heat of the moment while grappling? Grabbing toes is a dick move when you're grappling, man, that kind of thing gets you thrown off the mats at the places I train.

I probably wouldn't train there.

Personally, If someone can't bother remembering something like that "in the heat of the moment", then they should expect a "dick move". Tit for Tat.

That's probably why SMJ isn't allowed, huh? It's a "dick move". I think that if you spend the time learning to apply SMJ, it's a danger to many extended grappling tactics. My step-grandfather had many fingers broken in old wrestling & boxing matches & talked about what a danger "rolling" was with dirty fighters, you had to be careful.

OF COURSE... I'm not saying that SMJ is some magical "Anti-Grapple". It's just part of the canon of real grappling fighting tactics.
    Last edited by Jim_Jude; 10/12/2007 4:12pm at .
    "Judo is a study of techniques with which you may kill if you wish to kill, injure if you wish to injure, subdue if you wish to subdue, and, when attacked, defend yourself" - Jigoro Kano (1889)
    ***Was this quote "taken out of context"?***

"The judoist has no time to allow himself a margin for error, especially in a situation upon which his or another person's very life depends...."
    ~ The Secret of Judo (Jiichi Watanabe & Lindy Avakian), p.19

"Hope is not a method... nor is enthusiasm."
    ~ Brigadier General Gordon Toney

Page 11 of 11 First ... 7891011