Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    10/02/2007 7:01am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good fight Anthony and a good display of class as well. Congratulations for both counts. Rudy stepped into the ring as well. After all of the **** talk and delaying tactics, he finally showed up so this could happen. He also put up a fight. It's a lot better than you would ever get from JFS and Omar. I think that at least he can rise above the shame as someone who actually took the test instead of claiming victory over imaginary battles in the mean streets of China Town.(JFS, douchebag of the decade)

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    10/02/2007 7:14am

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is so tragic. Rudy went from Bullshido Supervillian to Little Boy Trapped in a Well over the course of a few hours. Gang, just as a point of reference here, he "stood and traded" with a guy who had less than a year of MMA training, and "had the guts to step in and fight" after "not having the guts to step in and fight" like five other times. Months of frantic backpeddling, sleazy manuevering, and endless shittalking got us a man who freaked out and tapped at the THREAT of being hit by a knee. Pathetic.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Prophet of Apathy

Posted On:
    10/02/2007 7:27am

Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyd
    This is so tragic. Rudy went from Bullshido Supervillian to Little Boy Trapped in a Well over the course of a few hours. Gang, just as a point of reference here, he "stood and traded" with a guy who had less than a year of MMA training, and "had the guts to step in and fight" after "not having the guts to step in and fight" like five other times. Months of frantic backpeddling, sleazy manuevering, and endless shittalking got us a man who freaked out and tapped at the THREAT of being hit by a knee. Pathetic.
    There are several very important reasons why we should go out of our way to praise Rudy.

1 - Ego stroking the defeated party increases the chances of more of these comical challenges occuring in future.

Actually that's the only reason I can think of but it's good enough for me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2007 7:33am

Style: Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Im with Boyd on this one. after all his trash talking his performance was laughable. Anthony said if it had been a punching only match he would have lost, but Rudy can claim no morale victory from that because it wasn't, and if Kung-fu trains for the street and "real life fighting" then there is never going to be a time when rules limit or restrict the range of fighting.
    Anthony, after 10 months of MMA is a better fighter than Rudy is after 25 years of Kung-fu. this is evidence, proof that Kung-fu's training methods and techniques just arn't practical.

Why should Rudy get props for stepping up? **** him. he mouthed off and ended up beaten. If he had shown some humility, not fucked around and just fought, and then lost, I might have a modicome of respect for him. Instead he got beat down by a better fighter after acting the big man and macking personal insults. End of.

If he trained sprawling especially for this match then that just goes to show how lacking in confidence he really was. Props for stepping up and actually fighitng? No. I think ill save my respect for the more honourable man, and the better fighter.

Rudy sucks.
    Last edited by Hidden Ronin; 10/02/2007 7:36am at .

Knock-off Cthulhu

Posted On:
    10/02/2007 7:42am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the entertainment guys. Internet drama at it's best and with a satisfying ending too, this time. Rudy isn't a can, but might just be considering all those years of training lost right about now.

I still give him props for showing up and getting it on after all the dodging and drama. Anyway, Antonillo FTW!
    Curiosity killed the cat. But damn it had a blast.

Keeping you safe from Mongolians

Posted On:
    10/02/2007 7:42am

Style: Sanda/Taijiquan *Hiatus*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Genuine question. I don't mean to try and stir **** up or anything, but why was the fight restarted when in first went to the ground, Rudy looked it a good position to put on some of his own g'n'p?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/02/2007 7:43am

Style: Karate, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Because he was holding onto the ropes, I think.

Posted On:
    10/02/2007 7:51am

Join us... or die
     Style: Aikido,Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've tapped at the threat of getting my arm broken and knee destroyed. That's the beauty of practice and competition. You are then still able to train without all of the healing time required from the lost joints or severe injuries. It would have been stupid for Rudy not to tap. On the ground, he had no idea what to do.
    If Anthony can show that much class after taking so much **** from Rudy, for such an excessive amount of time, then it wouldn't serve much purpose for me to be a dick about it.

Keeping you safe from Mongolians

Posted On:
    10/02/2007 7:52am

Style: Sanda/Taijiquan *Hiatus*

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hidden Ronin
    Because he was holding onto the ropes, I think.
    Can't see that in the vid. Besides wouldn't that mean restarting in the middle.

Posted On:
    10/02/2007 7:52am

Style: Does exercise count?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by seanyseanybean
    Genuine question. I don't mean to try and stir **** up or anything, but why was the fight restarted when in first went to the ground, Rudy looked it a good position to put on some of his own g'n'p?
    Watch the vid posted by Neko. In the first video it's a bad angle and it looks like it was a bad restart (to me), but in Neko's you can see Anthony is about to stand up but his legs are caught in the ropes, and he's in danger of falling out of the ring. The ref seemed totally unbiased to me, and a genuine class act.

Edit: It's on page 6
    Last edited by Gypsy Jazz; 10/02/2007 7:56am at .
Page 11 of 64 FirstFirst ... 7891011 121314152161 ... LastLast