Posted On:
    10/23/2007 2:08pm

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    Whats sparring anyway?

Sparring is a significant component of the learning process used by the MT gentleman who broke your ribs and otherwise owned you.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.

It's pretty beat up, but it is a complete copy....

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 1:20am

supporting member
     Style: EBMAS WT/ Latosa Concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    o, that stuff.

"If anything is gained from this, it should be you both wanting to get better so you can make up for how crappy you are now." KidSpatula about the Sirc vs DTT Gong Sau Event
    Until the Bulltube is fixed:
    DTT vs Sirc

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 2:40am

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    isn't it easier to just say CHUNNERS LOL URUGUAY and be done with it?

none of them will ever turn up to a challenge or a throwdown to learn there ass some teachin's, it'll just go round and round on the internet FOREVERS!!!

ooh we dont need to spar wing chun for teh street chain punchy blah blah no no thats wrong you need to spar no we dont yes you do no we dont.

until someones head explodes.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/24/2007 9:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr._Tzun_Tzu
    Whats sparring anyway?
    Actually fighting full-contact where you just don't kill the other guy; IE if you're gonna throw a combo and all the hits connect, you stop right before you KO your opponent. usually @ 80-90%, sometimes 100% power.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/26/2007 11:31am

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by namaste
    none of them will ever turn up to a challenge or a throwdown to learn there ass some teachin's, it'll just go round and round on the internet FOREVERS!!!
    I don't think that is any proof of an art. I accepted five challenges last year, turned up to all of them, beat the guys and still they winge.

A fight, challenge or throwdown proves very little - there is always someone better out there, no matter how good you think you are.

Yes, I am smarter than you are.

Posted On:
    10/26/2007 11:40am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: TKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Video or it didn't happen.

Challenges will at the very minimum demonstrate your techniques under pressure against a fully resisting opponent. That's the ONLY way to truly evaluate an art.

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    10/27/2007 2:52pm

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamon Guy
    I don't think that is any proof of an art. I accepted five challenges last year, turned up to all of them, beat the guys and still they winge.

A fight, challenge or throwdown proves very little - there is always someone better out there, no matter how good you think you are.
    Bullshido throwdowns are not gong sao. They are sparring and training meetings. To be honest I'm not sure you'd fit in as all you seem interested in doing is chainpunching people to death, preferrably if they're half your size (which is most people).

Question:
    In your "challenge matches", did any of their heads actually come off when you punched them, as you stipulated earlier in the thread?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/02/2007 11:57am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RunningDog
    Bullshido throwdowns are not gong sao. They are sparring and training meetings. To be honest I'm not sure you'd fit in as all you seem interested in doing is chainpunching people to death, preferrably if they're half your size (which is most people).
    First off, I hate chain punching. I train it because it builds up speed and is a good warm up drill. I think I have used it twice in real fights and it didn't really work as effectively as other strikes in my arsenal
    Secondly I am not a bully and enjoy the training, not the victory.

Question:
    In your "challenge matches", did any of their heads actually come off when you punched them, as you stipulated earlier in the thread?
    In the instances where I used wing chun I have seriously injured those I was fighting.
    I smashed a persons jaw up, took someone out by using a fut sao

But no, heads did not come off. They exploded instead

nail conditioning

Posted On:
    11/02/2007 6:07pm

Style: Rehab

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamon Guy
    Secondly I am not a bully and enjoy the training, not the victory.
    What you enjoy, by your own admission (and making a major assumption that it's not total bullshit), is beating up strangers who are smaller than you. Which makes you an aggressive bully, whether that reflects in your self-image or not is moot.

You clearly have a problem. I suggest you have the wrong hobby. Why not try some meditation instead? Or maybe swimming? You'd have the advantage of being able to float at least.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/08/2007 7:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What you enjoy, by your own admission (and making a major assumption that it's not total bullshit), is beating up strangers who are smaller than you. Which makes you an aggressive bully, whether that reflects in your self-image or not is moot..
    i have no idea where you got this from. Fights can be very healthy for your martial arts experience, but I don't go looking for fights. If a person comes up to me in a club and starts trouble whether they are big or small.
    In my experience, a bully does not have to be a big guy beating up a small guy - I have been beaten plenty by smaller guys. Bigger guys tend to be easier to fight
    I don't care about my self image - its not like any of you guys like each other anyway!!

You clearly have a problem. I suggest you have the wrong hobby. Why not try some meditation instead? Or maybe swimming? You'd have the advantage of being able to float at least.
    Meditation. I am beginning to understand what kidn of martial artist you are
    As for swimming - Me in swimming trunks is not a pretty sight and secondly if I jumped in the pool, there would be no water left
Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 212728293031 32333435 ... LastLast