Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/10/2007 12:54pm

Style: *********

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by dveed
    This is BS! We have NO contracts. It costs 290 Israeli Shekels (about 75 USD) for the First Five Program (it has NEVER been Free). You've got a month before you need a uniform, and we have never had any gym bags.
    Tomorrow I will head out to the message boards and grab one of your posters. Considering they were out yesterday I am assuming that they will be out tomorrow as well. Then I will scan one and put it on here, how's that? I am assuming that you vet everything that goes on your posters.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    12/10/2007 2:25pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ryukyu Kenpo Kobujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please do! I can use all the publicity I can get! :-) Yes, I do vet everything on them given I create them and print them. If you can't find one, drop by the dojo and I'll give you one. BTW. I've defended my qualifications. My mom always said, what's good for the goose is good for the gander. So. What are your bonafides? Who's your teacher? What's his background? Notice that I've got two Okinawan 10th Dans as my main instructors? Been with them a bit over 30 years? Not to mention a year and a half in Korea learning 3 hours a day 6 days a week? Tang Soo Do, Su Bak Do, Moo Duk Kwan. Got a teaching license from the KTA in Seoul, Korea (tested for it there)? When? Oh, in 1967. Jeez, that's the year written on my teuadat madrich from the Misrad Sport. How about that Shihan Menjo I received in 1976 from Seiyu Oyata. I'm licensed to teach in Japan! And you? Melk?
    Last edited by dveed; 12/11/2007 6:22pm at .
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123