Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Style
    Gracie Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

So this is the Bullshido website

I heard there was some crazy stuff on this website from a friend so I checked it out.

I have been training a total of about 12 years off and on. I got my start when I was 11 doing karate. I did that through high school. I had run of Kickboxing in there as well for about 3 or 4 years I think. Once I got to college I started Jiu-Jitsu and have been training off and on GJJ/BJJ, MMA, and Modern Army Combatives.

I have a BS in CLJ and Legal Studdies and entered into the Army in 2006.

I would love to find a Kyokushin school to go along with my BJJ at some point.

AikidoBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome aboard, the Renegade! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

Style
    Boxing, Mom-Jitsu
    Jiu-Jitsu, Muay Thai, BJJ, Judo, MMA and Kids Jiu-Jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep, you found it! Welcome!

If you post your location, folks here might be able to recommend a school. You can also check out the dojo reviews pages to see if anyone has reviewed schools in you area.

Style
    Kickboxing (student)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    welcome to Bullshido, now you've found it, your life is complete. The search function at the top is your best friend...and yes, it gets loud in here (loud???) but mostly in YMAS or Trollshido, there are large tracts of land set aside for serious discussion.

Click on Martial Arts Forums up top, and there's a description of each. Someone here will be able to help you find a school. Enjoy the GREATEST SITE EVAH EVAH, I"M SERIOUS DOOD.

Style
    Vale Tudo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also check out bullshido.org for wiki entry, encyclopedic articles over various Martial Arts (MA) related subjects. And bullshido.com for investigations and other serious, non forum business. Welcome and good luck.

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer. Join us... or die

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to Bullshido.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style! staff
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    if you just found this place, why did you register back in April of 2006 under the name: AK762?

Style
    Recovery(lung surgeries)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    if you just found this place, why did you register back in April of 2006 under the name: AK762?
    LOL

Wow ... well that was a short stay .

Did you even give him time to answer ? Maybe it is just one of those mystical IP duplication thingies . You guys gotta start giving them time to make asses out of themselves before you slap them around and give them the boot .
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

T3h R34l Gangnam Style! staff
    Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't see why he did it. He's only got 9 posts under the other name, and none seemed bad. My thoughts...he wanted a namechange without having to pay for it. Too bad.

Style
    Kickboxing (student)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ah, a cheapskate. Oh well, hello goodbye don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out I guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last