Sponsored Links Spacer Image

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 10:42pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    each time i see hughes i think it's not possible for me to like him any less...

each time i see him i'm proven horribly wrong.

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 10:54pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The fight was all the more enjoyable due to last week's fight, but it was certainly great in its own right.

Oh, and I have to say I'm right with Matt Serra about the Bible study and prayer; a person's religion (or lack thereof) is their own fucking business...until they break out the magic Kool Aid. Hughes may well get an object lesson in why our country implements a separation of Church and State; when an individual ceases to adhere to the official theology, they are immediately disenfranchised.

BJJ Suckee

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 10:54pm

Style: Relson GJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *Wakes Wolf up from nap* Look Wolf you don't have to like Hughes, you really don't. But he's a good guy you might like him if you try. But seriously, you don't have to like Hughes.

Now lets hold hands and pray.

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 10:57pm

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    roflmfao. that was fucking beautiful.

i thought mac was going to change teams over that ****.

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 11:00pm

Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MacWombat
    *Wakes Wolf up from nap* Look Wolf you don't have to like Hughes, you really don't. But he's a good guy you might like him if you try. But seriously, you don't have to like Hughes.

Now lets hold hands and pray.
    :laughing4 Beautiful!

T3h R34l Gangnam Style!

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 11:12pm

staff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    *goes back to sleep* :new_sleep

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 12:52am

Style: Mo-jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can't believe they're going to drag this "I wanna go home" drama BS into next week's episode, as well.

LMAO at Serra saying, "You watched TUF; remember when Noah wanted to go home"?

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 7:23am

Style: Does exercise count?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bwhahaha, what an episode.

The fight was totally one sided, but it was at least a little bit pretty once it hit the ground. Especially that pass with the huge right hand.

The bible study...Oh the bible study. It was a silly idea to begin with, but Hughes didn't hand it out and say something like "What can we take away from this story?". No, it was "Equate me to a revered religious icon. It's a good story. Tell me how awesome I am." Oh Matt Hughes, let me count the ways I hate you...

I don't recall who, but someone said something about "I can't find anything in here about a farmer who slams people." The whole bible business was totally out of place, but worth it for all the reactions, especially Serra's little tirade. Serra should have his own talk radio show.

Incidentally I did a quick check and found out Esther was old testament, so I guess it wouldn't offend anyone of the Abrahamic religions? I sympathize with Danzig on taking a nap the second someone starts talking bible to me.

They ended off with the fella who lost the fight talking about hookers and midgets...always classy. I usually am not a big fan of TUF except for the end fight, but damn that was a fun episode.
    Last edited by Gypsy Jazz; 9/27/2007 7:25am at .

Silent Guardian

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 8:33am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Gladiators Academy Lafayette, LA Style: Judo, MMA, White Trash JJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hughes must have just "found" or "refound" his religion because only the new feel a need to give those nuggets of wisdom to others. To slightly defend Hughes, he is trying to form a bond with his group. He should have chose a more neutral form of literature though.

Danzig = badass. Love the guy can't wait to see more from him. O BTW I just beat someone in a match so I go train to celebrate. Fucking A.

"I should have had a dream of fat hookers and a latino midget" Priceless. Poor guy was so jacked up to fight. He had himself mentally burnt the night before the fight and he didn't even know it. I want to take him to Vegas for some roulette.

Serra is such a poser. He talked all that smack about his boy then went talk to him and didn't jump down his ****.

Joey and the fucking whining has got to go. Plus its six fucking weeks if your girl such a ho that you don't think she can wait three fucking weeks you got problems. You know when you signed up for this show how long you was going o be gone AND its not like you didn't know the routine. Plus of all the guys there he has his coach and friend. **** I know you got beat but god dam take all you can from the experience. He could replace one of the guys who ends up getting hurt. Plus if he would prove himself as an asset to the team and helped coach those guys to win. He would have proven himself on national TV as a good coach and trainer. So when he does decide to open his own gym is resume will be much better. Instead he will be remembered as the whining guy on season 6 who wanted to go home.
    Judo is only gentle for the guy on top.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 8:41am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ****, I didn't watch the episode, but unless there's a global cataclism that brings down the internet, I'm fucking downloading that torrent right now.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast