Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/29/2007 8:15pm

Style: BJJ/MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by krazy kaju
    Yeah, because we all know how Southerners are dumb.

*rolls eyes*
    actually no... i've been down south, i love it. people are sweet, intelligent and just good general people.

Louisiana has one of the lowest per capita spending on education in the country. that's what i meant. dick.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/29/2007 8:22pm

Style: Boxing, Judo, BJJ, M.T.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    <---- Goes to college at LSU. The MMA bashing in that article is not representative of most of LSU. Hell, there's a fight at the PMAC coming up on the 13th. How many other colleges host MMA fights? My guess is that this poor person clearly ran into me, and after I got through kicking dirt in his face and calling him a wuss in front of his girlfriend, decided all MMA'ers must suck.

It's too bad his e-mail box is gonna be spammed. I would have invited him to Gladiators or the Judo practices to see what MMA really looks like, if he'd take me up on my offer.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/30/2007 6:05am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lu Tze
    Actually an IQ of 150+ does make you a genius, since that would mean you're in something like the top 0.001% of the population.

But you'd already know that... So, anyway, in the spirit of Bullshido, prove it.
    Yup, it's what we call "hochbegabt" in german, but it's worthless to really estimate your capabilities, imho. And no, i won't go to my parents, dig the document up and scan it for you. I tell you, it's irrevelant. I already regretted posting it afterwards, it was because a good friend of mine failed her studium last week, and she has a a state-certified IQ of 173.
    Was on my mind because i really like her, and it's kinda unfair how she failed despite her really hard work, only through personal problems which are not of her making.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 2:46am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: mma

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't thimk you guys see whats going on here. I think I have a idea , what happened is when he took his first lesson(or research) he figuered out that he is a ***** and now hates the sport , so changing his mind is futille.

and good morning to you too

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 8:46am

supporting member
     Style: MT/BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cracky McSlugHoot
    I think dog fighting is animal MMA.
    Nah. No 'mixed' in dog v dog.

Now if the dog was fighting a puma or some ****...
    You can't make people smarter. You can expose them to information, but your responsibility stops there.

^ the answer to life

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 9:01am

Style: bjj/(not enough)MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by NoMan
    <---- Goes to college at LSU. The MMA bashing in that article is not representative of most of LSU. Hell, there's a fight at the PMAC coming up on the 13th. How many other colleges host MMA fights? My guess is that this poor person clearly ran into me, and after I got through kicking dirt in his face and calling him a wuss in front of his girlfriend, decided all MMA'ers must suck.

It's too bad his e-mail box is gonna be spammed. I would have invited him to Gladiators or the Judo practices to see what MMA really looks like, if he'd take me up on my offer.
    dood, you should find this guy and "educate" him a little bit...

if he's not already in the hospital

BJJ might make you a better ground fighter, but Judo will make you a better dancer.

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 9:18am

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, beating the guy to a pulp would be an excellent way to dispel the myth that MMA is soley the domain of violent bloodthirsty thugs.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 9:54am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No, but it would certainly be fun!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567