218358 Bullies, 6958 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 51 of 152 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 5253545561101151 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 8:31pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    I'm not inclined to press charges either, but I think the truth needs to be told. TYK did some things through other people, and I blame her, not the people following her orders or "suggestions."
    One night, the kimster told DP to smack me around a bit. He did and I would have really loved to have gotten my hands around his neck during sparring. She defended her actions by saying she wanted to bring out my anger to prove that I had it in me. DP claimed, however, that I had 'run into his fist'.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 8:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm sure many wanted to hit or kick me extra hard sometimes, but it never happened to me.
    I don't know why? Maybe because I was so much older than the others. Or maybe because they already knew how fragile my back and health were. Couldn't use me for work if I was hurt. I know one night I was sparring with BBE and he came down with an ax kick, and I stepped into it and he fell down trying to keep me from being hurt. Thank goodness. I wouldn't want to be kicked by his ax kick, being as he was so tall and that is a lot of power coming down.

The instructors are only human, I'm surprised there weren't many more injuries in class. Face it, we are all human and they have stress built up in them the same as we did. Not that it is right to hurt anyone, but human is human. Right now if I was still in col....I couldn't even imagine the amount of stress everyone is under. But the main thing is for them to realize it themselves. We all did, some sooner than others. I guess that is why we were given the bags to kick, to get the stress and frustration out.

Posted On:
    10/31/2007 10:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    She sounded border-line posessed. I don't know why she left that message on someone's voicemail, especially if that person was on his way out of COL. And COL members should write "SUCKER" on their foreheads for thinking that it wasn't her, that someone manipulated her voice to say "I so wet."
    Chica... when you listened to the tape, could you tell if she meant she was aroused or was confessing to being incontinent?
    Last edited by Shadow Dancer; 10/31/2007 11:09pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/01/2007 12:48am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student
    I wonder why the strong aversion to snake??? I've heard that some women are afraid of snake because it has some phallic connotation.

Or maybe she identifies snakes with the Garden of Eden and the temptation of Eve
    Here's something interesting....On one of Kim's trip up to Medford, right after she was "baptized" into the catholic church, she told me that her "catholic" name is Eva Maria. The first thing that popped into my head when she said that was "Is she playing Eve to his Adam???" I remember mentioning this to KW when we got home and her response was a moment of silence then a simple" I don't know". Knowing what I do now, I think my saying that may have inadvertently caused KW a moment of shock because at that time, the relationship between AG and Kim was a "secret".

Maybe Kim does see herself as the new Eve who will people the earth after the 2nd coming, who knows? Hey! I'd like to see her try that at 60+ with a tubal ligation under her belt (no pun intended :toothy5: )

As to the possibility of her being afraid of snakes because of the phallic connotations... no way! no how! If anything, I'd say it would be more fitting to cast her as a snake charmer. She's got the flute for it!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2007 2:29am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    After reading about backs being kicked, pins being bent, faces being fractured, I am awestruck. Once again, my jaw has dropped to the keyboard. This is outrageous. Anyone reading this would know this is abuse whether one is an insider or outsider. As a human, this is abuse. Forget whether I am an outsider. No 2 ways about it. So in the interest of avoiding slanderous commentary, I will just say that this is my humble opinion as will be the rest of my post. :O)

If you saw or were subjected to this now, I know you wouldn't allow it, not that anyone of you really "allowed" this. You would be vocal and like then you would realize it but now you are free to report it without fear. Certainly it isn't a question of intellect, it is a question of oppression. I believe you were oppressed.

We teach our children to talk if they have been violated in any way. We as a society endorse that. WHY would the insiders there think they are above it? This isn't just abuse, it is human rights violation. I just talked with my good friend who is the director of a pediatric hospital and most specifically, is assigned to child abuse cases and is in the media. He is outraged. Aside from fractures, broken bones, if there is a mark of ANY kind on a child, this is considered abuse. Of course calling what occured there as abuse is my humble opinion.

I thought you all had overcome so much. It seems I miscalculated. You all have overcome so much more than I imagined. Truly amazing!

By the way, there are snake worshipers. The practice is called ophiolatry.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2007 9:53am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rossanna
    Here's something interesting....On one of Kim's trip up to Medford, right after she was "baptized" into the catholic church, she told me that her "catholic" name is Eva Maria. The first thing that popped into my head when she said that was "Is she playing Eve to his Adam???" I remember mentioning this to KW when we got home and her response was a moment of silence then a simple" I don't know". Knowing what I do now, I think my saying that may have inadvertently caused KW a moment of shock because at that time, the relationship between AG and Kim was a "secret".

Maybe Kim does see herself as the new Eve who will people the earth after the 2nd coming, who knows? Hey! I'd like to see her try that at 60+ with a tubal ligation under her belt (no pun intended :toothy5: )

As to the possibility of her being afraid of snakes because of the phallic connotations... no way! no how! If anything, I'd say it would be more fitting to cast her as a snake charmer. She's got the flute for it!
    With those teeth, any guy should be afraid, very afraid!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/01/2007 6:21pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    overtherainbow, you have not answered my question as to what is your profession. You posted you were asking these particular questions from me for professional reasons. So what is your profession?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/02/2007 12:08am

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    Chica... when you listened to the tape, could you tell if she meant she was aroused or was confessing to being incontinent?

This reminds me of a scene from Monty Python's "Life of Brian":
    And just what do you find so humorous about the name .... BIGGUS .... DICKUS? He has a wife .... Do you know what her name is? Incontinentia .... INCONTINENTIA BUTTOCKS!
    Last edited by bemused; 11/02/2007 12:19am at .

Posted On:
    11/02/2007 8:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    This reminds me of a scene from Monty Python's "Life of Brian":
    And just what do you find so humorous about the name .... BIGGUS .... DICKUS? He has a wife .... Do you know what her name is? Incontinentia .... INCONTINENTIA BUTTOCKS!

Perhaps those in the kimster's control should be renamed: Noah Dickus!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/02/2007 10:47am

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    Perhaps those in the kimster's control should be renamed: Noah Dickus!
    Touche! I know this is rather adolescent, but it's fun.