Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2007 1:54pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    The Scandinavian sauna is very similar as well, with a small enclosed space, steam from heated rocks, and diving into a near-freezing lake afterward. There are probably a lot of native cultures that do this.
    The Scandinavians also whip themselves with willow branches, probably to get the blood flowing after the icy dip. TYK should add that aspect to her Sam Tang practice, since apparently she's into hitting her students.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/28/2007 2:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Many cultures have the sauna I have learned. It was just new to me at the time. I actually really liked it. I liked it better when we dove into the lake and didn't just have to force ourselves to throw the 5 gallon bucket of cold water over our head...You feel so clean afterwards, so free of toxins....plus we slept like babies afterwards.

Like many of us have said, the physcial training and such were good for us..it was the other stuff that that was wrong.

Every person cannot reinvent the wheel. You follow what you have learned and then you add to it. tyk just added too much. She went way over the line. The physcial pain is one thing...it is the mental abuse that has grown beyond control.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2007 2:35pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chica, check out this post from 5/1/2007...

http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...&postcount=570

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/28/2007 2:49pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Clar...everyone had their own experience in the Sam Tang.....Do you feel better after you get out of a steam room? I guess I did halluciate, or whatever, because when I let it all go at the end, I didn't see the top of the Sam Tang but I saw nothing but the stars in the sky. I don't know how that happens I just know it did. It was a bit of a money maker at the time she only charged $195.00 for the weekend. She supplied the food, but all of col had to cook it and prepare it. Guests got to find out about Korean cooking and it is nice to go to, but col did a lot of work for her to be able to have those weekends. The instructiors had the brunt of the work in the beginning. They had to build the Som Tang, start the fires, set things up.....It was fun making the Bongs and bong training... It was a good experience, and that is how she recruited people.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2007 2:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Kim
    Clar...everyone had their own experience in the Sam Tang.....Do you feel better after you get out of a steam room? I guess I did halluciate, or whatever, because when I let it all go at the end, I didn't see the top of the Sam Tang but I saw nothing but the stars in the sky. I don't know how that happens I just know it did. It was a bit of a money maker at the time she only charged $195.00 for the weekend. She supplied the food, but all of col had to cook it and prepare it. Guests got to find out about Korean cooking and it is nice to go to, but col did a lot of work for her to be able to have those weekends. The instructiors had the brunt of the work in the beginning. They had to build the Som Tang, start the fires, set things up.....It was fun making the Bongs and bong training... It was a good experience, and that is how she recruited people.

?Bongs? Hey man, what kind of a weekend was that anyway?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/28/2007 2:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    training back then was only $70.00 a month too and ET class was $70.00 a month. Everything had a price. A way to fill the coffers. They had a woman from the outside working in the front office. She was paid. Eventually I took over her job and worked for free......what a deal huh?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/28/2007 2:53pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not that type of bong Failed Student
    I guess that is the Korean word for the staff or whatever you call it

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/28/2007 3:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    They were charging $240 for the Ultimate Weekend for outsiders. I think TYK's students went for about no more than $50.

The promo literature was all assembled by the students. SHS was too cheap to go to Kinko's, so he used the office copier at TYK's husband's real estate office.
    He went through several toner cartridges and lots of paper. He was sent the bill and balked at paying it, but finally did so. I guess he figured he was going to get the copying done for free.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/28/2007 3:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    actually I think it was called Bong Sul training. Correct me if I am wrong.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/28/2007 3:04pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well she charged the students $195.00 in the late 80's. When special training students came they paid more but they got some one on one with her. I don't remember if the instructors paid or not, I just collected the money from the students and col.