Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 123 45671353103 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 12:12pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to comment on TYK's dietary ideas.

Way back when I first started training with her, I was at her house with SHS and a few others. She was cooking something, and she was telling me how not eating meat was a good idea. She then whispered in my ear that if you went meatless, "you wouldn't have to shave your underarms".

Excuse me, but if she considers that a benefit, it's idiotic. If you lose pit hair, you have a terrible lack of protein, which is the building block of nails and hair - everywhere. People that lose body hair have extreme malnutrition, like the kids in Africa that suffer from kwashiorkor. (the hair turns coppery color, then falls out, the stomach gets bloated, and death is not far away)

I don't know where in hell she gets her ideas, but from what I read here, her students are suffering as a result of them.
    Last edited by Failed Student; 9/28/2007 1:06pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 12:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not a Biblical scholar, but Corinithians as I recall, was written by a misogynist. He stated that women "should be silent before men" and a lot of other crap. No wonder TYK, who states that she doesn't like female energy, uses this book of the Bible as one of her favorites.

The Taliban use the idea of cutting off an offending part as justification for their Draconian rules. This also goes back to the Code of Hammurabi. No civilized society could justify such a system.

As far as the Bible goes, it can be interpreted any way one wants, and obviously is. I am not a Christian, other than the Christmas Eve and Easter visits to church I make. (I can't throw off my Episcopal past). Extremism in any form is dangerous, and that goes for every religion or political affiliation.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 12:30pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think TYK pulled her ideas about sex out of her ass.
    Where in her dictums is anything said about just loving one another and expressing it as you want? Why all these restrictions on positions, frequency, fellatio, etc?
    Her ideas about sex are extremely sterile to say the least.
    I can only imagine how it went with her husbands and lovers, but that is something we'll probably never know.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 12:58pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder why none of us were put on the Atkins diet? Would there have to be too much meat bought? Would it of been too expensive of a diet? The main reason for the diets was for the saving of money on groceries. shs himself would complain about the grocery bill. She liked to eat good but he didn't want us to. I remember the New Year's fasts for a week. That was hard. Only an apple a day..then you had to work all those hours and train on top of that. My physcial limitations were bad enough, that was hard, at least for me. Plus I remember when she made us climb over that wall at self discovery weekend. I did it, but ma pulled me over and I suffered for a long time with my neck and shoulder. I know it is good to challenge yourself. You find you can do more than you gave yourself credit for. But tyk carried somethings to extreme. Just like KW knee surgery. That is something that shouldn't of happened. I hope she is not feeling the affects of it, this many years later.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 1:00pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gosh who knows maybe some day everyone can hear her tapes like she let everyone listen to mine!!!!!!!!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 1:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    Actually she did tell us to love one another and express it creatively as we want........ AFTER she laid down her rules.

Apparently she acted totally different with her lovers and practiced oral sex herself. Or at least that is what I was told.

I think maybe we will hear from her past lovers some day. The way she acts in COL vs when she is away from COL is very different.
    Sex should be spontaneous.
    How many people are going to light a candle and meditate before having sex?
    Get real.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 1:08pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    failed student, you got that right.........sometimes it's nice to make things seductive before the other person arrives, but meditate first? she probably wants you to think of her when you have sex too.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 1:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    Hahahaha....... Did she really say that ? Wow, that's funny. I've never heard her say that. I'm shocked. Just buy a damn razor. How hard is it to shave ????

I never heard her say that because I have heard her rip on vegetarians. When we had vegetarians at her house for dinner over the years, she would tell them to have some meat. When they politely declined she told them how meat is healthy and provides proper nutrition. She also added that "God made animals for the benefit of man. Animals are here to serve a purpose for us." (This probably how she justifies wearing furs) Of course they would still decline and she would usually look at them and tell them that they are missing out and that one day she will get them to eat meat again. Actually I've seen a vegetarian eat meat after years of not eating meat. That person finally broke down and ate meat.
    She said it alright. I should have corrected her misguided ideas, but I was too polite to challenge the teachings of the great master in those days. I continued to eat my meat though. I think if you eat a balanced diet, get enough exercise, and enough sleep, you'll be a healthy person. Throwing any of these elements out of equilibrium over a prolonged period of time will have deleterious effects.

I don't know why she persisted with the vegetarians to try and force them to eat meat, other than it was a power play. If they had given in , she would have proven to her students that she converted vegetarians to carnivores.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 1:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Kim
    failed student, you got that right.........sometimes it's nice to make things seductive before the other person arrives, but meditate first? she probably wants you to think of her when you have sex too.
    Yecch!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 1:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This has nothing to do with the previous subjects, but every time I spoke with TYK, I had to speak in two syllable words or less, since she didn't understand my English.

She doesn't comprehend complex words, so just to piss her off, I am going to pepper my posts with polysyllabic verbiage. Then her lackeys can go scurrying to the dictionary to decipher my posts.
Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 123 45671353103 ... LastLast