Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 5:36pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes Chica, he wanted me to curb her spending, probably because he couldn't say no to her for anything she wanted. He was hoping that I could be an influence as I was with her for most of the time. He would always make sure he praised me when I saved him some money.

No one told tyk what to do. She did what she wanted to do. They wouldn't dare tell her what to do. I mean, that would make them smarter and wiser than her. Now do you think she would allow that?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 6:50pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeoman, you are right. She certainly doesn't look under nourished, matter of fact, she looks a little pudgy to me. She should try her own diets. Although, with that mouthful of teeth, she must be used to chewing alot.

My suggestion to her would be to be kind to the people who have stayed by her side.

To me, she is no longer charming nor attractive, although I never thought she was. Nothing to snare young men, for that matter anyone into her trap.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 8:04pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Both eggs and tofu have iron in them, but eggs don't have much, and plant sources of iron are not as easily absorbed as animal sources, especially red meat. Eating citrus helps the body absorb iron, but tofu and orange juice just didn't cut it for me.

I went on thyroid medication after I left. I may have had to even if I hadn't been in full-time COL. My grandfather had to take thyroid medication starting in his 40s. That little pill was close to a panacea for me. During my COL years and even before I had lots of odd little health issues like allergies and sensitivity to chemicals. I got sick easily, I was tired a lot, I had acne, I was depressed. Thyroid medication eliminated or drastically reduced all my health issues. If TYK was such a wise healer, why couldn't she tell that this was what I needed?

TYK strongly discouraged people from taking medication on a regular basis. It was okay to take antibiotics for an infection, but she thought chronic conditions should be cured by her energy. If you needed thyroid or Prozac or cortisone to feel normal, supposedly you weren't connecting with her energy enough.

One student had rheumatoid arthritis. Reducing her dependence on medication might have been an achievable goal, but I think going off all medications wasn't good for her. Another student had pretty severe mood swings and probably could have benefited from an antidepressant.

During the IDN days we all got to take supplements, and some of us did noticeably better. But when that was over supplements were discouraged again.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 8:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My God! Someone could have died from her suggestions and diets. Wouldn't that be manslaughter?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 9:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson
    My God! Someone could have died from her suggestions and diets. Wouldn't that be manslaughter?

Criminal negligence, maybe depraved indfference, with the emphasis on DEPRAVED.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 10:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    she had me go off all my medications and I was on a lot. I did feel better. I think it was the exercise. But I didn't give up my thyroid or hormone pills. Actually I took a shot for hormones once a month then. I have taken thyroid pills since I was 18. She tried to stop my stomach pain but couldn't, even with many hands on trying to use her energy to make it stop hurting. That is why I finally had surgery. There was no healing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 11:43pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    no one ever went to the hospital for direct nutrition problems. I wouldn't say no one ever went to the hospital

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 9:15am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What a bunch of Bull S--t. You can interpret ANYTHING ANYWAY you want.

If she is so rightgeous, why did I hear she has sex with her "sons in law". I also heard her phone sex conversation. I also heard she was an expert on the oral sex, probably from all the practice in her youth.

She can preach what she wants, it's a free country and the sad part is, there will be people who believe the crap that comes out of her mouth.

But there will come a day when she will meet her maker. If I were her, I would be terrified for that day to come.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 9:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this needs to be posted to tyk
    Complacency or Compassion
    A parable, which is found only in Luke's Gospel, challenges us to mirror the universal love of God's reign by being motivated to serve the poor. It also teaches that a pure focus on the pleasures in this life might bring pure anguish in the afterlife.

The parable begins with the dramatic contrast between the rich and kingly man dining daily on sumptuous feast and a poor, sickly beggar who sits at the gate. In this contrast we discover the first irony. The text does not name the rich man, but the beggar gets the name Lazarus. Having a name means one enjoys recognition or status. Therefore, right from the start the parable seems to favor Lazarus, whose name means "he whom God helps." This is the first reversal===worldly status does not indicate the favor of God.
    With the death of the men, a second irony is presented. Lazarus is carried by angels into the bosom of Abraham, yet the rich man is tormented and caused to thirst from the heat of flames.

I'm sure tyk will turn this story around to fit her, but how can she turn this around:
    The Faith of the Church
    In his encyclical letter regarding the social concern of the church, Pope John Paul ll urged Catholics to stand beside the poor. In this way we can come to see the "other" as a person of value rather than as an object to be exploited for our own benefit. Those who possess a greater share of goods and wealth are responsible for the weaker members of the human family.

tyk and shs always look for ways to get more money out of col and the jsw students. Maybe it is time to switch places. tyk you aren't getting any younger..you are going to meet the almighty maker and are you going to be able to enter or are you going to be denied entrance? The decision is yours.

I'm sorry everyone but I needed to post this for I was talking about this at church and then this was in our weekly bullentin. It is just so clear about where and how a person is going to be received for how they lead their lives. How they treat others. The pain that tyk has caused is temporary compared to what is in store for her if she continues to lead her life and others as she does now.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/27/2007 11:16am

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All this Bible talk reminded me of Matthew 5:29-30: "If your right eye causes you to sin, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell." Maybe that's what inspired "Show me your commitment, April 1997."

This is one of the reasons why people who take the Bible literally scare me. It's also one of the reasons why, though I admire some of what Jesus said, I'm not a Christian.
Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 12 34561252102 ... LastLast