Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2008 12:16pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    I feel kimmy has a right to be treated like she treated us. I was publically humiliated by her. She divulged the most private material about myself and it was spoken about amongst her 'chosen' making me the brunt of her jokes. She publically humiliated me in classes. She broke up my marriage, colluded to financially clean me out, separated me from and told my children lies about me, and continued to make derogatory statements about me to other COL'ies after I left. She took my contributions and claimed they were her own, or assigned the credit to those who were more favored by her.

Sorry, but I don't feel any sympathy for her. She is simply getting a very small dose of what she has heaped on others for years.
    I agree 100%. I was a total stranger yet she told me everyone's private secrets and what they shared in their journals and to top that off she told me they were pathetic and how she saved them. And yes, Col'ers she told me names. So you can deny all you want but I know who wanted to marry whom and who didn't and who did what and what happened in your past. So you can lie all you want to yourselves and say how happy you are and how happy your marriage is, when we all know different because of one disgusting person. Ask yourselves who else did she share your personal life with? Ask yourselves does that person have any integrity at all? Or does she lie about finances, sex, and health?

As Dr. Phil says "wouldn't you rather be healthy alone then be sick with someone else?"
    Since you are still with her, obviously not!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2008 12:39pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    SAK can talk about "fairness" toward TYK, but TYK doesn't know what fairness means. She feels entitled to special treatment, and explicitly says so. If a COL student attempts to treat her fairly, she accuses them of insulting their master. If an outsider attempts to treat her fairly, she feels like she is being persecuted.

Even if former COL members were exposed like TYK is being exposed, none of us have lives anywhere near as fascinatingly sordid as TYK's. The tabloid reporters and bloggers would look at our lives and yawn. They would look at TYK's life and salivate. TYK would still get by far the most attention. And that is fair, because we all reap what we sow.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2008 12:39pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its amusing how most people in col will believe anything kim says; and i mean anything..just because she may put a little passion behind her words. tears, yelling, and rhetoric go miles in COL.

i've wondered for awhile what keeps people stationary and on their knees...the only thing i could come up with is fear; fear of change, fear of her, fear of being called out or called on, fear of the unknown, the fear that comes with big decisions, fear of success, fear of failure, fear of truth, fear of where it might lead. It took some people a long time to get past the fear of commitment to her, now that they are there they fear everything else.

also, people tend to feel stronger around strong personalities.

The U.S. has the color coded terror skittle alert, and COL has the energy forecast. Everytime i heard either of them, it was always a dark and cloudy day, except for maybe one day a year.
    Last edited by Ryanbeld; 3/20/2008 12:52pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/20/2008 8:55pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chica, she is a short snippet! Nothing more.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 11:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I noticed that the Jung SuWon page on Wikipedia has been deleted. There wasn't anything especially exciting on that page, Jung SuWon wasn't where the cultic activity went on, and the official Jung SuWon web page serves the purpose. The Tae Yun Kim and COL Program pages are still there. Still, I wonder who made the deletion and why.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 12:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With her deranged mind, who knows what she means. She does not think like a normal human being, if she did we wouldn't have anything to post on BS.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 9:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wikipedia indeed may not be the place to air TYK's dirty laundry. There are anti-cult sites that specialize in that sort of thing. If Wikipedia insists on every fact being referenced, there are many things that happened in COL that exist only in people's memories and private journals. But they did happen, and they can be verified by multiple witnesses.

I'd like to say a bit about fact vs. opinion, since that is much of what is behind the arguments MThomas333 puts forth.

It is a fact that more than a dozen people lived in homes designed for families of four. At times I shared a bedroom with up to four other women. There are housing regulations that limit the number of people that can live in homes of various sizes, and COL exceeded these limits. TYK's opinion of this was that it made us a stronger team and forced us to resolve our differences. It is my opinion that we were overcrowded in COL to exploit us financially and deprive us of privacy.

It is a fact that some people ate just rice and kimchi for weeks or months. It is a fact that one crash diet I witnessed consisted of just an apple a day. It is a fact that one diet I was asked to follow for weeks consisted of just vegetables (to lose weight for the Romancercise program). TYK's opinion of these programs were that they "cleansed" us. It is my opinion that many of TYK's diet programs were unhealthy.

It is a fact that when JC complained that she needed six hours of sleep to function while working at Lighthouse, which few of us were getting, TYK criticized her. This happened in COL class in front of at least a dozen people. TYK's opinion was that if we grew in our understanding of ki energy, we wouldn't need much sleep. It is my opinion that we were sleep-deprived to dull our minds a little so we didn't question TYK as much.

It is a fact that TYK demanded journals as a condition of COL membership. It is a fact that people were punished for what they revealed in their journals and for what others revealed about them. TYK's opinion was that writing journals was a way to "connect" with her. It is my opinion that we were required to turn in journals and report on each other so it would be difficult to have private doubts.

It is a fact that TYK yelled at people in front of all of COL, often until they broke down crying. TYK's opinion was that this built character by bringing down excessive pride. It is my opinion that TYK verbally abused people to keep their self-esteem low and their fear of her high.

It is a fact that JML, JH, and CKC were each put on programs requiring them to stay in their room, not talk to anyone, and not eat or drink anything for seven days. TYK announced it and I observed it. All three of these women had expressed various kinds of frustration before being put on these programs. TYK's opinion was that these women needed a lot of purification. It is my opinion that TYK punished people in such extreme ways to weaken them, especially if they were rebelling or considering leaving.

It is a fact that Lighthouse paid COL employees far less than what they could have earned at another comparable job. It is a fact that TYK charged COL members full price for programs they had difficulty affording. It is a fact that four COL employees of Lighthouse used the same bankruptcy lawyer to eliminate their debt. I knew two of these people, and one confessed to me a $38K debt. It is a fact that TYK lived in a mansion and drove a huge Mercedes. TYK's opinion is that she had nobler purposes for the money, such as a dream she called COL City. It is my opinion that TYK financially exploited COL members to finance her own lavish lifestyle.

TYK and COL can try to spin the facts one way and ex-COL another way, but the facts are still there. That TYK and COL try to keep all these facts out of public view is telling. "People won't understand," they claim. Maybe that's because most people tend to form opinions similar to those of ex-COL when the facts are presented.
    Last edited by bemused; 3/21/2008 9:52pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 9:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bravo bemused!

Posted On:
    3/21/2008 10:27pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know it! This thread is too big and is now locked. Please visit

Looking for ex Jung SuWon / Tae Yun Kim students (Part 3)
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=67721
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido