Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2008 3:58pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student
    I think that is something put together by one of TYK's followers. It's not objective and focuses on her supposedly youthful looks etc. I don't think it's from Asia either, more likely Fremont, CA. it's just too slick and the poster is simplistic in his assessment of her.
    I just don't buy it. What with everyone deleting, adding, and changing data like crazy over at Wikipedia, it's not surprising that something like this has cropped up as a counter to Bullshido postings where COLers or whatever thay call themselves now don't dare nor are they allowed to post, thanks to violating some of the Bullshido rules.

Revelations of the truth have apparently stirred up the hornet's nest over at COL and they're sending out some drones to sting back.
    It could be PM from Asia, he always had an abnormal obsession with her.

OMG youthful looks? She didn't have youthful looks 7 years ago, what do they think she is Dorian Grey (sp?)? To me she looks like more like the portrait!

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/18/2008 4:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isn't it funny when things go wrong tyk changes names of things? Like her name..like ATC to JSW I believe she changed Lighthouse's name too. Now she has changed COL? Like everyone doesn't know the cover up. Like it makes everything go away.? She sure lives in her own world. But I bet in that world of hers she is really afraid. She has burnt too many crosses. Each day, she gets closer to judgement day. I sure wouldn't want to have to answer for her sins. Her instructors won't be able to take the load for her. They are making their own load. tyk, how long are you going to gamble with eternal damnation?
    I'm asking you, please, what you are doing is wrong and you know it. Don't let this season pass without making amends. Mortal sins abound in your life. You know what they give you. It is not right that you have them worship you like a God. Besides that, the meek shall inherit the earth.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2008 10:47pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student
    The tug-of-war going on between the posters concerning TYK on Wikipedia is getting to be a bit much. Between the deletions and the repostings, the casual observer must be getting a bit confused.
    Well... That is the way of wikipedia. Often times pages are like this. There appears to be somewhat of a consensus over the past 20 hours or so... Controversial subjects on wikipedia (Scientology) will often bring hackers, members, and just general anti-scientologists togetehr and get thousands involved in the 'tug-of-war' you speak of..

It's really no big thing. I will try my best to maintain the presence of an objective view on the COL program on there.

The COL Program page has some really great information on it, regarding the program itself, so that anyone interested in her can get information as to what her group really is.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 12:20am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So we are idiots here on BS? Well each to their own opinion. I don't know you and I don't care to know you sak. But the things that have been written here are true. tyk has caused a lot of pain for a lot of people. She talks out of both sides of her mouth. This forum is here to warn people as to what we went through. They should know what we experienced while we were there and even after we left. If one person is saved from feeling pain due to her cult activites, then this forum has done what it is here for. Also it has brought all of us together to be able to speak of what we experienced. tyk plays everyone against each other. Everyone wants the top spot. Maybe you will have it someday sak. Maybe NOT. Needless to say, everyone that has left can not be wrong.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 10:25am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, the more Col'ers try to defend her or themselves, the more they look like a bunch of sicko's. It is almost sad!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 12:12pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I miss a day and look what happens! The COL Program page on Wikipedia is a good start, but it doesn't mention the crowded living conditions, protein-deficient diets, sleep deprivation, lack of privacy, prohibition of sexual activity not sanctioned by TYK, targeted verbal abuse of individual members in COL classes, isolation and "house arrest" of members as punishment, high fees for special classes, low pay at Lighthouse, members declaring bankruptcy, name changes, and so on, none of which are revealed to prospective members and the public, and all of which I personally witnessed during my time there.

If SAK wants to deny that any of those things occurred, all I can say is that she has truly mastered the doublethink that Orwell so eloquently described in his novel "1984."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 12:18pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson
    You know, the more Col'ers try to defend her or themselves, the more they look like a bunch of sicko's. It is almost sad!
    I agree. If we give them enough rope (room to speak), they'll hang themselves (reveal more than they intend).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 12:46pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    Hahaha

Please, lets run away together and elope ! I will be waiting for you by the tower until the clock strikes 12 !
    Oh Chica, oh Chica...

This isn't really creative and is fueled purely by my observations and amazement at how a slightly talented, overly egotistica,l delusional MA instructor wanna-be, treats anyone and everyone.

What sickens me more is that there are followers that CAN offer more to their own lives without the Wicked Witch from the East influencing them while bankrupting the **** out them financially, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. Even if they don't see it, or plain won't see it.

She won't allow anyone to be more than she is. Christ said that all these things and more you will be able to do. I am sure in that yet to be written bible IT culls from, there would be no mention of that. Pretty soon, if no one can be better than IT, then all of COL or whatever it will be called, will be nothing but wasted lives not meeting their potential because IT is worried that merely anyone is better than IT is.

Okay, so if I am meeting you at the clock tower at 12, I just hope I don't get picked up for solicitation or loitering.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 12:56pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    addendum:
    While most if not all of us here wouldn't even think of bankrupting someone, IT has a history of doing that.

While most if not all of us here wouldn't even think of having someone bow to us, IT insists it be done.

While most....hey isn't it tax season. HELLO IRS? Yes, I would like to report.... Good luck to all of you who have had your social security #s in her safe keeping.

My question is, aside from some notorious (and truly so ) tyrants, is there anyone WORSE than IT that we know of? Seriously? Who has betrayed your confidence? Who has openly mocked each and every one of you? Who has held you back, defrauded you, criticized you unfairly and openly? Yet IT wants to be viewed as a Doctor and Spiritual Leader? Amazing.

IT might have had some great plans in the beginning, but ITs weak nature prevented IT from becoming anything good. IT talks discipline and control yet practices it when it is beneficial to only IT.

Pretty much ANYONE is better than IT. And pretty much anyone does not expect to be revered and bowed to.

BTW, where are all the credentials IT claims to have? Honorary or not, just because IT believes it is so, doesn't mean it is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2008 1:50pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    I miss a day and look what happens! The COL Program page on Wikipedia is a good start, but it doesn't mention the crowded living conditions, protein-deficient diets, sleep deprivation, lack of privacy, prohibition of sexual activity not sanctioned by TYK, targeted verbal abuse of individual members in COL classes, isolation and "house arrest" of members as punishment, high fees for special classes...
    The beauty of wikipedia is that anyone can edit it. Please feel free to write up a piece and/or edit our articles.... I am only one person...