Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 5:43pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

An honorary degree[1] or a degree honoris causa (Latin: 'for the sake of the honour') is an academic degree for which a university (or other degree-awarding institution) has waived the usual requirements (such as matriculation, residence, study and the passing of examinations). The degree itself is typically a doctorate or, less commonly, a master's degree, and may be awarded to someone who has no prior connection with the institution in question.
    Usually the degree is conferred as a way of honoring a distinguished visitor's contributions to a specific field, or to society in general. The university often derives benefits by association with the person in question.

Recipients of an honorary doctorate do not normally adopt the title of "doctor". In many countries, including the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and the United States, it is not usual for an honorary doctor to use the formal title of "doctor", regardless of the background circumstances for the award.

Some universities and colleges have been accused of granting honorary degrees in exchange for large donations. Honorary degree recipients, particularly those who have no prior academic qualifications, have sometimes been criticized if they insist on being called "Doctor" as a result of their award, as the honorific may mislead the general public about their qualifications.

In 1996 Southampton College at Long Island University awarded an Honorary Doctorate of Amphibious Letters to Muppet Kermit the Frog.

Well, not only Kermit the Frog has an Honorary Doctorate Degree but another amphibious The Piranha has one.

Wonder how much she paid for hers???

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 7:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder if Wikipedia would allow us to post a copy of the BB lawsuit papers?

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 8:28pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita

I like how she claims that there is no COL and that "such a program doesn't exist". Hahaha.
    Technically, Sarah is correct. It doesn't exist because they have ceased to call it COL. However, whether they call it "COL" or "The Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Abuse"... it is still the same thing. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and quacks... it's a duck.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 8:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    Technically, Sarah is correct. It doesn't exist because they have ceased to call it COL. However, whether they call it "COL" or "The Church of Our Lady of Perpetual Abuse"... it is still the same thing. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, and quacks... it's a duck.
    ....or piranha!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 10:57pm

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN:

I walk on rice paper without wrinkle
    I hand you tissue after I tinkle

I more popular than Ofrah, even Hillary
    Think of me as your soul distillery

I sneak into your room, to tie note to your toe
    while you pretend you sleep, I pretend I know

I appear on late night public access t.v.
    Even Inside Edition got nuttin on me

I give lesson in semantics and history
    While you slave endlessly just for me, me, me

I have pudgy leg, face, head, neck and thighs
    You don't have to believe me just my lies

I have people throw rocks through your house glass
    shhhh, listen that stretching sound is my ass

My face show no expression now I grunt
    hey I smell something, what is it i want

I lead by example, Christ, Buddha, me
    Formed my own sacreligious trinity

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 11:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow, this is what COL should be chanting.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/18/2008 11:31am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    COL is gone? Where are people going to go that want to be abused, overworked, all their money taken, worship a false God, known as tae yun kim, and have to live the way she says to live? Now I bet everyone has to change their name again. What the heck. She can run, but she can't hide. Her true JUDGE sees everything she has done and everything she is DOING. She will get her JUST rewards.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2008 12:28pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Kim
    COL is gone? Where are people going to go that want to be abused, overworked, all their money taken, worship a false God, known as tae yun kim, and have to live the way she says to live? Now I bet everyone has to change their name again. What the heck. She can run, but she can't hide. Her true JUDGE sees everything she has done and everything she is DOING. She will get her JUST rewards.
    To paraphrase Shakespeare - "a cult by any other name...................

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2008 12:50pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The tug-of-war going on between the posters concerning TYK on Wikipedia is getting to be a bit much. Between the deletions and the repostings, the casual observer must be getting a bit confused.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/18/2008 2:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    Here are some interesting links.

Oh, and check out this sponsored journal entry from March 18th, 2008 (Today is still March 17th) I think this poster is in Asia.

http://mycrapsheet.blogspot.com/2008...r-tae-yun.html
    I think that is something put together by one of TYK's followers. It's not objective and focuses on her supposedly youthful looks etc. I don't think it's from Asia either, more likely Fremont, CA. it's just too slick and the poster is simplistic in his assessment of her.
    I just don't buy it. What with everyone deleting, adding, and changing data like crazy over at Wikipedia, it's not surprising that something like this has cropped up as a counter to Bullshido postings where COLers or whatever thay call themselves now don't dare nor are they allowed to post, thanks to violating some of the Bullshido rules.

Revelations of the truth have apparently stirred up the hornet's nest over at COL and they're sending out some drones to sting back.