Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2008 12:16pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    She likes students to vote for Republican candidates for the presidency (and liberal candidates at the county and state level) I don't understand that.
    She supports Republicans at the national level because her authoritarian yet hypocritical mindset fits nicely with the neocon culture. She supports Democrats at the local level because the Bay Area is a very liberal region in a predominantly liberal state, and she wants to kiss up to those near her who have power.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 3:30am

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey bemused. Looking for some help. Maybe you could lend your language skills to Wikipedia.

"SarahSmile516" was banned from editing "Tae Yun Kim" because they were repedatedly vandalizing (deleting) the page. Jung SuWon they have been ok on, but there is definitely some language issues, and I know you're a good writer.. Would you mind heading over and clicking "edit this page"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tae_Yun_Kim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jung_SuWon

I don't know how familiar youa re with wikipedia, but if you click history on the jsw one, it's quite entertaining.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 8:04am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like when I see something you have done Clare....you are on top of things. The people need to know that it is a cult. If they like cults ok, but if not, then be aware. Enter at your own risk. Maybe there should be a disclaimer?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 1:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare
    Hey bemused. Looking for some help. Maybe you could lend your language skills to Wikipedia.

"SarahSmile516" was banned from editing "Tae Yun Kim" because they were repedatedly vandalizing (deleting) the page. Jung SuWon they have been ok on, but there is definitely some language issues, and I know you're a good writer.. Would you mind heading over and clicking "edit this page"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tae_Yun_Kim

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jung_SuWon

I don't know how familiar youa re with wikipedia, but if you click history on the jsw one, it's quite entertaining.
    I cleaned up the grammar and punctuation a bit. The only factual change I made was to delete"Dr." and substitute "founder." If the COLies are going to claim she is a Dr., they should be able to specify when, where, and by whom she was granted the title.

By the way, my dad, my uncles, and one of my cousins have real PhDs. None of them go around calling themselves "Dr." Even physicians I know only call themselves "Dr." when they're in their offices practicing medicine. I know a few who are musicians, and at musician's gatherings they go by their first names just like everyone else.

The JSW page is indeed quite entertaining, but I think most people will be able to spot the Bullshido in it.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 2:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ya if you look in the history, they keep readding dr.

The TYK page had some interesting stuff on it yesterday, but the wiki admin basically said that the bio page should be sparse, and link to COL, things like that etc...

biographies of living persons are touchy, so things like that need to be annexed apparently.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 2:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    Just a suggestion: Can we mention that TYK earned an "Honorary Phd from a women's college in South Korea " And that there is controversy of whether she really deserves to be called "Dr."?
    '

Ya with her particular page I need some solid references, a la links to sites with solid information on it, or actual documents.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 3:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare
    Ya if you look in the history, they keep readding dr.

The TYK page had some interesting stuff on it yesterday, but the wiki admin basically said that the bio page should be sparse, and link to COL, things like that etc...

biographies of living persons are touchy, so things like that need to be annexed apparently.
    There are links to a COL page that doesn't exist. Did someone try to create one? Did one of the COLies then delete it? Or is it just a placeholder for content yet to be written?

If someone were to write a COL page, they would have to be careful not to mention any names except TYK's. It would basically have to outline the program as advertised vs. as practiced.

The links to Bullshido and Inside Edition are probably enough to irritate TYK. The information on Bullshido is pretty complete but not very compact. The IE video is incomplete but short.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 3:30pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by saman
    If acting like that in her house wasn't bad enough we had to do the same when we went back home. We would have to announce ourselves, bow to her picture, take off our shoes and set the table for her as if she were there. Then when we went to bed at night we had to meditate in front of her picture with a candle light and chant her name.

WOW, Chica. That sounds like you could sell that as an episode of "Big Love"!! Really, set the tabe in your house for her. How amazing that anyone would have the balls to teach that to people.
    That table setting is the influence of SHS. I really do think he considers her the Messiah, although he's got it mixed up in his head. He's taken a Jewish tradition and applied it to her followers, although he was doing this in Vermont also.

When I had the "pleasure" of hosting him, WHH, DP, and MBF in my home for a few weeks, he took over, and I felt like a prisoner in my own home. It was if the Vandals had come, and I had no privacy, even in my own bathroom, which he decided to use rather than the guest bathroom. He breezed in through my bedroom about four AM to perform his rituals. I rather resented him getting into my "space".

Not only that, but he did the cooking, and so my kitchen was no longer my own. If I sat down at table with them, we had to toast "grandmaster" before we ate. I could go on and on about the indignities I suffered for those few weeks, but as you ex-COLies know, there is no such thing as privacy once you get into a group like this.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 3:56pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Kim
    I know once I had to write a $500.00 check to one of thepolitical events and then shs wrote me a check back. I don't know if it was from jsw or lighthouse.
    I do believe that's illegal. It's a circuitous route to fund a candidate or party, and Norman Hsu, a Chinese-American, got busted for it about a year ago. Gave a lot of money to Hillary via bundling". Hillary gave it back or to charity, but in any event, it could not inure to her campaign.
    Last edited by Failed Student; 3/18/2008 12:30pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2008 4:07pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    There are links to a COL page that doesn't exist. Did someone try to create one? Did one of the COLies then delete it? Or is it just a placeholder for content yet to be written?

If someone were to write a COL page, they would have to be careful not to mention any names except TYK's. It would basically have to outline the program as advertised vs. as practiced.
    With wiki media you just surround things in brackets and it makes it a wiki-link. The link to the COL page is a compromise I came up with for wiki admin, as the biography of living persons pages must be concise and overly referenced.

I haven't had the time to do anything about the COL page yet.. you're welcome to start it... tho I'm sure SarahSmile will blank it at some point...

on another note, she wasn't outrightly banned from wikipedia, she just got marked as a vandal of the tae yun kim page, thus can't edit.