226089 Bullies, 4151 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1519
Page 142 of 152 FirstFirst ... 4292132138139140141142 143144145146 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    3/03/2008 9:55pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita

I think I can............I think I can................ He can do ! She can do ! Why not me !!!

Jung Su !!

I think that in the interest of truth in advertising, they have changed it to: He got screwed, she got screwed, why not me!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2008 10:13pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chica, your new avatar is absolutely hilarious about the retired piranha.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2008 12:02am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It seems like the book is already written - right here! Just compile all these posts and self-publish. Add a few pix of the old flat-head... a best-seller is born!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2008 7:20am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    food for COL:

until you go and hear the stories from every angle you can't get mad at me, because you have no understanding as to what you are mad about. you only see the one side.

if you only care about the teachings, you have her books and the words are all you need.
    if you care about the person enough to devote your life, you should want to know who she is and how she became the person she is today.
    how can you pass on the teachings if you dont even understand the person?
    how can you understand the person if you never question the person?

there is no your truth or my truth; there is only truth. perception is a different beast altogether.

if the master doesnt live the teachings, how can she expect the students to?
    she talks about humble living; why are you the only ones who have to practice it?

because a person might have helped you doesnt mean you owe them everything. compare how much you helped her to how much she has helped you, i'd say it probably bends in your favor. if she says she has helped you more than you say she has helped you; are you sure its not just the power of suggestion? and why haven't you gone back out into the world to use your newfound gifts?

not knowing who she is and not wanting to know who she is are two different things; if you choose the latter then you can never fully understand the teachings because you have already closed yourself off to the idea of learning and discovering.

it wouldnt matter the life she had before she came to the US if she were honest about it.
    it wouldnt matter the relationships she had if she were honest about it.
    it wouldnt matter the plastic surgeries she had if she were honest about it.
    it wouldnt matter the teachings if she were honest about living them also
    see a pattern here? the common denominator is honesty.

and if she has come clean about anything AFTER the fact that its been posted on here, thats not honesty, thats covering bases.

I didnt want to leave. I didnt want to leave all the people I had known for my whole life up to that point. Whether people CHOOSE to be there or not, it doesnt make any difference to me. she raises herself up next to god and treats people as dirt, i will always have a problem with that. I was raised there and lived there for 20 years. so no, i will not just get over it. I have moved on with my life of course; but to forget the past or to not understand the past is to be doomed to repeat it. and if you recall, i had left before AG, so you can't put my state of mind on him, no matter what anyone says. I left because she didnt care about her own teachings enough to practice them, and she had no respect for her students.

if you get mad at me for anything i have said..good, you should always be in a state of learning. If you really don't care then stay away from the site. I think you need it though, its now a common purpose for all of you, it gives you an outlet for your frustrations. you feel the weight of the world on your shoulders but you don't know why.
    Last edited by Ryanbeld; 3/04/2008 7:23am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2008 7:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    and since i was there and lived through the last "mass exodus", i know EXACTLY what you are thinking and what you are feeling. I know the reactions of each and every person there. Its the same, you are still there so you haven't evolved into any different patterns or reactions. when you say you dont care, its BS. when you say you never talk about people that leave, its BS.
    but really, try to understand why anyone is saying what they are saying that way you wont be so shocked again when the next migration comes. you wont have to blame the dark side or a person, you'd be able to explain it for what it is.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2008 7:31am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    now go and run along and alert the proper people that patrick has posted. oops i meant ryan, i mean james..ahh whatever ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2008 7:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    one more thing..

If kim doesnt care about what people say about her or if she has nothing to hide..

WHY does she have people sign contracts that say they cant talk about her if they leave? and WHY were we videotaped being asked why we wanted to be there in col?

ok, enough posts, time to enjoy the day

Welterweight

Posted On:
    3/04/2008 12:23pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd like to see one of those contracts that people have to sign. I know when I told her I wasn't coming back, because she would never trust me again and I would never trust her.....she asked me to come sign some exit papers. I said, right out, NO. No human being should contol your every move and word. That is wrong if they try to.
    This being Lent season, I wonder if tyk confesses? To make a confession, and omit the things you do, is a mortal sin in itself. I imagine tyk is just sealing her fate. Without a truthful confession, you can not receive communion. If COL wants to know how her teachings affect them, just read the Bible that she trys to preach from. There are covenents that can't be broken. There are the ten commanments. She isn't following the Catholic teachings, God's teachings. You pray through Jesus Christ, not tae yun kim. She is a false idol. Speak to a priest if you don't believe me. I hold no hard feeling towards any there, I just pray that they find the truth, and return to their real family. Put real happiness in their lives.
    Last edited by Kathy Kim; 3/04/2008 12:26pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2008 3:53pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When I told Kyong-Ae I wasn't coming back to train at ATC, she wanted me to write something to that effect. I told her I wasn't writing another anything. She grit her teeth on that but there was nothing she could do to force me to. I suppose all those signed statements that commit one to silence are really just a Sword of Damocles to hang over people's heads, but legally they aren't binding because they are signed under duress.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/04/2008 3:58pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I voted this morning for the candidate of my choice, one of the privileges of living in a free society. As I drove home, I began to think of all the things I would have had to give up in order to follow Kyong-Ae and work toward fulfilling her "purpose".

I would have been distanced, probably cut off, from my family. But now I am closer to not only my blood relatives, but to many others. I participate in many family gatherings, keep communication with everyone, and we all sincerely care about each other.

I would not be living a relatively comfortable life now. Since separating from her, I got a decent job and paid into Social Security and got medical insurance coverage. I worked a forty hour week in pleasant surroundings without any picture of "big brother" great grand poobah staring down at me.

I would not be able to have privacy, to choose what to wear, where to go, whom to associate with. I wouldn't even be able to lock my bedroom door. Not only that, I'd have to worry about madame wing-nut tying little love notes around my foot as I slept.

I would not be able to express myself. I'd have to toe the party line in anything I wrote or spoke.

I would not be in good health. Now I eat balanced healthy meals, and if I want to have wine or some other drink, I can do so. I never again want to look at rice or kimchi or that freakin' hot sauce.

I have a dog and the protection and companionship he provides. That never would have been permitted in COL.

I would not have been able to afford to travel as I have been doing and continue to do.

I wonder too whether I would have lost the right to vote. Of course, I would have had my arm twisted to financially support some candidate she was shmoozing up to, whether or not I agreed with that person and their platform.

I would not have the right to worship if I chose to do so - at least not in my church. I would have to have her as some kind of intercessor and confessor.

In sum, I have lived life fully since getting out and enjoy the heady air of personal freedom. COLers, if you are able to read this, please weigh these matters in the balance and choose how you want to live your lives from here on in - on your knees or standing tall
    Last edited by Failed Student; 3/04/2008 4:37pm at .