222503 Bullies, 3971 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 12 of 152 FirstFirst ... 289101112 131415162262112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 7:35pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    Please forgive me, for I am not aware of the correct terminology. TYK used to tell us that there is a spot on the body that she uses for healing for the men. I believe it is under the scrotum. Between the butt and the scrotum.
    She probably would say that you needed to concentrate and focus on the color "brown'.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 7:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    She probably would say that you needed to concentrate and focus on the color "brown'.
    You had private classes with tyk. Do you care to enlighten us as to what you experienced? You don't have to, but she did treat the men different than the women.

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 7:46pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused

When I left COL and Lighthouse I also left that relationship. I wish him well. I hope he's happy. I fear he isn't. Somehow one of his journal entries got posted in an obscure place on the Internet. In it he confesses to hiring a prostitute in Asia. If this was happening during our relationship, I can finally understand his tendency to pull away, which was so mysterious to me at the time. If I'd found out about that back then, I would have been upset. Now I just feel sorry for him.

One of the things TYK said before I left was that she was afraid I would get into the same romantic messes that I got into before I started training. This wasn't genuine concern. In fact, it seemed more like a curse. Fortunately, it had no effect whatsoever.

I met my soulmate two years after I left COL and one year after I left JSW altogether. He is the best friend I've ever had and the most romantic man I've ever known. I've always looked forward to seeing him at the end of the day, and I've never gone to bed upset with him. We've been married for nearly six years now, the best years of my life so far.
    Hi Bemused,

Yes, now I know who you are. I played guitar for you while you sang at a christmas program. I'm glad you are happy and doing well. Congratulations on getting out with your spirit intact.

cheers,
    Shadow

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 8:07pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    From an old journal entry:

Grandmaster probably did not like it when I referred to her as the “Rolex Reverend.” The fact of the matter is that she is charging very high rates for her time. The only reason for this is that this is the price that the market will bear (by her own admission during the meeting with her, me and CS), and also because she feels that she should get as much as other high priced counselors (also by her own admission). Those two reasons translate into: ego and greed. If she claims that she is doing it for her students and that they reap the benefits of her good fortune, then why is she charging her students so much, and how come there are still children sleeping in unheated garages while she is living in a million dollar mansion.
    If other people are benefiting from her good fortune, then why is she driving the most expensive Mercedes while most of her students are driving broken down wrecks? What are the benefits to her students of her fame and high consulting fees? The bigger her ego grows, the more expensive and inaccessible she may become.
    The more money that people earn, the more seems to go to “special programs.” It doesn’t seem like people ever get ahead financially. When people get raises, there suddenly arises new and expensive programs that they are encouraged to take part in. The pay raises seem to then flow to the Academy or to Lighthouse Associates overhead. This seems very much like the Church of Scientology.
    An example of the above paragraph happened when MF talked to me about a “new” healing program. He told me that I could continue to take “ordinary” private sessions, or I could sign up for the new “hands-on” healing sessions which used incense, water, and hot wax. The price for this was $1000 a session. This basically blew my mind. Spiritual Hot Wax jobs at $1000 a pop sounds like a huge New-Age rip-off. There are people in COL doing incredible amounts of volunteer work until the wee hours of the morning to support Grandmaster, and here she really sticks it to them for money. If they really needed the session to help overcome bad Karma, then why is Grandmaster withholding the medicine if they can’t come up with the $1000? Why is she charging them so much anyway? What would Grandmaster say if someone withheld medicine that she needed just because she didn’t have the cash?

I've often wondered what new programs they've thought up since I left. I can imagine MF trying to polish the turds to get people to buy them. For any of you COL'ies lurking, here is an idea that the kimster might try:

The cost is a mere $2000. It takes a lot of preparation, the cost of which must be borne by the sucker/student. It is an energy raising/transferring program. To raise the energy, a proper diet must be ingested. This means that exacting energy must be put into the food preparation. The food that is the most focused is usually that which is served in a 5 star restaurant. The more people who raise energy, the more can transfer it, but only special people can do it. Therefore, it is best left to only having the kimster and the the senior instructors partaking of the meal. After which, everyone gathers in a circle, with the sucker in the center, to meditate. As the digestion progresses, eventually the natural brown-air energy will be released and the student is free to partake.

What would be billed as a huge healing session is nothing more than taking kimmy and the top boys out to dinner and letting them fart around the person who paid for it all.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 8:15pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Dancer
    From an old journal entry:

Grandmaster probably did not like it when I referred to her as the “Rolex Reverend.” The fact of the matter is that she is charging very high rates for her time. The only reason for this is that this is the price that the market will bear (by her own admission during the meeting with her, me and CS), and also because she feels that she should get as much as other high priced counselors (also by her own admission). Those two reasons translate into: ego and greed. If she claims that she is doing it for her students and that they reap the benefits of her good fortune, then why is she charging her students so much, and how come there are still children sleeping in unheated garages while she is living in a million dollar mansion.
    If other people are benefiting from her good fortune, then why is she driving the most expensive Mercedes while most of her students are driving broken down wrecks? What are the benefits to her students of her fame and high consulting fees? The bigger her ego grows, the more expensive and inaccessible she may become.
    The more money that people earn, the more seems to go to “special programs.” It doesn’t seem like people ever get ahead financially. When people get raises, there suddenly arises new and expensive programs that they are encouraged to take part in. The pay raises seem to then flow to the Academy or to Lighthouse Associates overhead. This seems very much like the Church of Scientology.
    An example of the above paragraph happened when MF talked to me about a “new” healing program. He told me that I could continue to take “ordinary” private sessions, or I could sign up for the new “hands-on” healing sessions which used incense, water, and hot wax. The price for this was $1000 a session. This basically blew my mind. Spiritual Hot Wax jobs at $1000 a pop sounds like a huge New-Age rip-off. There are people in COL doing incredible amounts of volunteer work until the wee hours of the morning to support Grandmaster, and here she really sticks it to them for money. If they really needed the session to help overcome bad Karma, then why is Grandmaster withholding the medicine if they can’t come up with the $1000? Why is she charging them so much anyway? What would Grandmaster say if someone withheld medicine that she needed just because she didn’t have the cash?

I've often wondered what new programs they've thought up since I left. I can imagine MF trying to polish the turds to get people to buy them. For any of you COL'ies lurking, here is an idea that the kimster might try:

The cost is a mere $2000. It takes a lot of preparation, the cost of which must be borne by the sucker/student. It is an energy raising/transferring program. To raise the energy, a proper diet must be ingested. This means that exacting energy must be put into the food preparation. The food that is the most focused is usually that which is served in a 5 star restaurant. The more people who raise energy, the more can transfer it, but only special people can do it. Therefore, it is best left to only having the kimster and the the senior instructors partaking of the meal. After which, everyone gathers in a circle, with the sucker in the center, to meditate. As the digestion progresses, eventually the natural brown-air energy will be released and the student is free to partake.

What would be billed as a huge healing session is nothing more than taking kimmy and the top boys out to dinner and letting them fart around the person who paid for it all.
    you mean they all bon gull'ed over and over???? too funny.. Please don't give her ideas!!!

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 8:23pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson
    That is sooo disgusting , especially if the previous post are correct, how many "flutes" were in her mouth.
    Considering her viewpoints on oral sex, I wonder if she had any of her 'boy-toys' kiss the catfish?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 8:25pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Maybe that would be a way of collecting semen for one's face?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 10:29pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the catfish doesn't bear semen.

At least not in my experience.
    Last edited by clarehoare; 10/01/2007 10:35pm at .

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 10:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare

What if she has more than one bon bon per evening?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 10:45pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare

the "catfish" can cause the male to discharge semen......
    Sorry about the graphics but you wanted to know
    Last edited by Kathy Kim; 10/01/2007 11:30pm at .