Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 1:32pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student
    Her Lesson -

My mother had a term for such as the POW -- I'll do it phoneticaly in Hungarian: "ootalitush". I don't know if it has enough bite to describe her however.

I believe one of the reasons the POW doesn't like women is that they really are the movers and shakers of society. Women organize, get out there and demonstrate, they cause laws to be changed. Did any men work for a woman's right to vote, or a woman's right to choose? Maybe a few, but it's women by and large that use their brains while men use brawn. So brain vs brain, her women students see through her and that's why they enlighten others as to her machinations. They present a clear and present danger to the POW.
    Failed Student, wow, that was great! You are 100% right. She is more afraid of women, that's why she beats them down so much.

I think a more appropriate word...phoneticaly...koorva!
    Last edited by HerLesson; 10/01/2007 1:39pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 1:33pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    The funny thing is that she said that MacDonalds was bad, but she ate Burger King and even took us there. She especially raved about the french fries. She also ate KFC at the movies. That and Milk Duds.
    She had a candy bar or two when I was there but she didn't do the other food. We did start going to Fresh Choice instead of Korean Food but no fast foods. I took you and your brother to McDonald's when I took my son

Welterweight

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 1:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you ever see how she put her hands on the male students? Like if she was doing her healing? I did. Where did her hands roam? OPPS that must be the hot pepper....what do you think she did in private classes? Men won't speak up usually how a woman will. No one likes to admit they were dooped, I feel men feel that more. I'm so glad to see the instructors that left. when kk left I was so sad. He was so young and such a good student and leader. But then the other instructors that left, good for them, I'm glad they have fulfilling lives now. They paid their dues and endured their share too. We looked up to most of them. I know them to be good men.....We were all victims of her plans, they don't go unscathed. But they have and are rebuilding........She likes them young to mold them...such is the reason to let the truth out, so those going in can know the things that we endured and the lies and deceits and who she really is.
    Last edited by Kathy Kim; 10/01/2007 1:50pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 3:50pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Would you please translate for those of us that are unfamiliar with those words ??
    Well, ootalitush generally means not a nice person. It's how you pronounce it that makes the effect.

Koorva is a ho

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 4:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chica -

I remember how the POW used to express anger at times. She would growl from way deep down in her throat, and it came out as a "grrrrr" sound.
    Does she still do that?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 4:11pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Kim
    Did you ever see how she put her hands on the male students? Like if she was doing her healing? I did. Where did her hands roam? OPPS that must be the hot pepper....what do you think she did in private classes?
    I noticed that in the video. The guy sitting and meditating, and her hands definitely went below the belt. He had a nice smile on his face....was it because he was all calm and centered, or did he like her hands where they were?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 4:18pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had to do the "yes ma'am" stuff to the POW, but with her senior students, I refused to show deference. Whenever SHS called me at home, he used his first name, since he knew very well that I would not "sir" him, but would address him by his first name. Then again, I was older than them, so I felt justified in not kowtowing to them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 4:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    She would argue that she's placing her hand on his "Tan Jun" aka lower abdomin where the "Ki Life Force" is stored. But I would argue that she did it a little to tease him. He was probably thinking " a little to the left, a little to the left."
    Yeah well, in the Kama Sutra it's referred to as the "lingam", and that's where all those little microscopic life forces are stored.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 5:36pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TYK used to do healing classes and I know that she charged a lot of money for those. They would usually take place in her office. Sometimes the person had to undress, sometimes they didn't. I think that the classes were more to "balance the person's Ki Energy".

I wasn't in any of them, but I know that when she "healed" RP in front of us she would drink water and spit it back into his mouth. Sometimes he would move his toe. Occasionally she would make him break a cinderblock. She always talked about making him walk, and she has been saying that for the past 15 years.
    That is sooo disgusting , especially if the previous post are correct, how many "flutes" were in her mouth.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/01/2007 5:58pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please forgive me, for I am not aware of the correct terminology. TYK used to tell us that there is a spot on the body that she uses for healing for the men. I believe it is under the scrotum. Between the butt and the scrotum.
    I think dane cook has coined the term "taint" for that area.