Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 7:04am

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student
    And because she can lure so many people into her trap, I guess she's a Master Baiter too.
    :headbang: Oh yeah!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 1:09pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    If you listen to Great Grand Mistress speak in her interview that I posted from You Tube she says that when people say negative things against her, instead of getting mad, she thanks them. She says to herself "thank you for telling me what I need to work on" "thank you for recharging my battery". She also says that she sends them good energy too.

All I have to say is YEAH RIGHT. She claims that she never talks about anyone that leaves her environment but that is a huge lie. I have been in countless classes where she says nasty things about people, and then turns around and asks "We don't talk about anyone after they leave, right ?" to which her COL students would reply in unison "No, Ma'am, we never talk about anyone" Hahaha
    TYK insults people both coming and going. New people who aren't instantly with the program get talked about too. During my time, this included kids, such at Chica and AT, who had minds of their own: she called them devil children. This included skeptical spouses, such as HC before COL: she called them small-minded and worse. This included regular martial arts students with attitudes, such as BB before COL: TYK said BB was some kind of tyrant in a past life.

TYK views anyone who merely doesn't like her or disagrees with her as Satan's spawn. Even her enemies have to be special.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 1:24pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And because she can lure so many people into her trap, I guess she's a Master Baiter too.
    Damn funny. Wish I'd thought of it.

That's the biggest problem with TYK. Her grandiosity would get her nowhere if she couldn't convince other people to obey her. And she's very good at finding the "bait" that works for each person.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 3:11pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    Damn funny. Wish I'd thought of it.

That's the biggest problem with TYK. Her grandiosity would get her nowhere if she couldn't convince other people to obey her. And she's very good at finding the "bait" that works for each person.
    That's how every con artist works. Most often, it's the promise of something better in life that's the bait - and it works. As P.T. Barnum stated..'"there's a sucker born every minute". That's why I consider religions to be cults for the most part too. They promise some reward in the hereafter, and people are so desperate, they go for it. As Karl Marx stated - "religion is the opiate of the masses".

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 3:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's how every con artist works. Most often, it's the promise of something better in life that's the bait - and it works. As P.T. Barnum stated..'"there's a sucker born every minute". That's why I consider religions to be cults for the most part too. They promise some reward in the hereafter, and people are so desperate, they go for it. As Karl Marx stated - "religion is the opiate of the masses".
    Reminds me of a cartoon I saw in which two extraterrestrials are looking down at a church from their flying saucer. One says something like this to the other: "They make money by promising people a better deal after death. Sweet!"
    Last edited by bemused; 1/09/2008 4:45pm at .

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 6:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One thing that can be said about the 'Kimper": She can always 'use' a friend.

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 6:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder how long it will be before kimmy decides to adopt the old style of tacking honors onto one's name. Nowadays, those who have 'earned' their titles simply use one like: Dr. or Esq.

Buy why should she limit herself to only one? Afterall, her titles are only limited by her imagination and the budget/contributions of COL. She should use the old method that Cleopatra took: Daughter of Isis, Queen of Upper and Lower Egypt, etc.

So... as an exercise, we should help the 'creature' come up with some useful honors to regale herself with.

Her letter head should read:

Tae Yun Kim Master of Baiting, High Priestess of Meh, Dark Galactic Overlord, Mother of Xenu, Pooper of Religious Icons, Fleecer extraordinaire.

Does anyone have some ideas to add to her title?

Or, maybe during her Mormon weeks, she wanted to be called: Breedem Young.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 11:22pm

Style: TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    Phat Ho
    Sounds so Korean, too!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/09/2008 11:34pm