Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 11:58pm

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Do you ever dream about beating people up?

I do.

I often find that in my dreams I apply rear naked chokes to people only to discover that their necks are to small to choke them out, i then control them via some other method and dole out a beating.

Last night I had a great dream where some guy who looked like someone I knew from highschool was attacking me with a chain that was like 4-6 feet long.

But unfortunettly for him I had my own similarly lengthed chain which I proceeded to fold in half and close the distance when he swung at me to get inside his effective range and then lash him mercilessly across the back with my chain, raising big red welts every time.

I've also had dreams where I'll pick a fight with people, like this one time I dreamed that I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground and this guy was like "hey, i dropped that" and I didnt disbelieve him but I decided I'd rather keep the 20 and picked a fight with him, which I proceeded to end by taking him down, mounting him and opening up huge gashes on his face with elbows.

I actually have a lot of dreams where I find myself beating people up for random reasons.

Are any of you guys as sociopathic as me?

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 12:14am

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I used to have dreams where I would try to fight people but my punches were too slow and weak to hurt them.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 12:14am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Muay Thai, some BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yep, I've had dreams like that before.

Damn they are fun.

yes....

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 12:22am

Style: drunken bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i often dream that i'm in class grappling. not so much that i'm beating people up though.

seriously... i'll shrimp off the bed if i wasn't surrounded by pillows. in the morning, i'll find myself choking the **** out of a pillow or my blanket bunched up in my arms and in between my legs like i'm executing an armbar. there were times when i'd fall on the floor, set up a spot to sleep over on the foot of the bed... and then i'll wake up hitting my head on the wall because i was shrimping again.

once, when i was napping, my 6 year old got on top of me to snuggle me awake. i swept him and shoved my hand into his collar... only to wake up to "NO MOMMY! DON'T DO JIU JITSU ON ME!!!!" i snapped out of it and tickled him to make him think i was kidding and that i wouldn't hurt him.

another time, i was napping at my in-laws. their dog jumped on me--this is a 60 or 70 lb dog. again... i swept. i don't know what i would've done if she hadn't licked my face and woke me up. i woke up clutching tightly to her fur.

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 12:26am

Join us... or die
     Style: FBSD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've had dreams where i've been involved in huge john woo-style shootouts. does that count?

oh i've also dune wildly improbable **** in my dreams. like jumping side kicks that make people fly hundreds of feet when i hit them. oh in a dream one time i threw a guy into the stratosphere during a street fight in a part of town i've been to hundreds of times, that was pretty cool.

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 12:26am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnbob
    How do I delete this post/
    Press edit (low RH coner of your post) and then choose delete post on the screen.

I dream about kicking peoples ass. Usually they're good looking and make witty conversation during the fight ;)

UAAAH!

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 12:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ojgsxr6
    I used to have dreams where I would try to fight people but my punches were too slow and weak to hurt them.
    Same here, weird. Or I hurt them, but they keep getting back up.
    Tough is not how you act, tough is how you train.

How do I shot web?

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 12:35am

supporting member
     Style: JKDC, Kali, Swords

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ojgsxr6

I hate those with a passion. I have those every now and again. I've also had nightmares within nightmares before. You wake up thinking it's all over, only to find that it isn't just yet. You see those in movies but that **** happens to me more than I care for. I have also found I am prone to lucid dreaming. It can be cool, but I find that it makes your sleep more restless. I dream with senses of touch, smell, and taste with a degree of regularity as well. Any one else have that going on?

Quote Originally Posted by ggboxer
    You know what, the hell with this ****. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 1:06am

Style: BJJ, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yeah i have dreams and daydreams about beating up this one guy using my superior kung fu. i dont know why, i dont really hate him. probably some deep insecurities i have.

ahh well.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 1:21am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just last night I dreamed that I was in a night club, and some guy was attracting girls by doing Tae Kwon Do forms in time to the dance music. So I took him down, got his back, and woke up RNCing my pillow.
Page 1 of 15 1 234511 ... LastLast