Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/03/2007 9:26am

Style: .45ACP & Confusion

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There was this little guy sitting in a bar, drinking his beer, minding his own business when all of a sudden this great big dude comes in and --WHACK!!-- knocks him right off the bar stool and onto the floor. The big dude says, "That was a kung fu chop from China." The little guy thinks "GEEZ," but he gets back up on the stool and continues what he was doing when all of a sudden-WHACK!!-- the big dude knocks him down AGAIN and says, "That was a karate chop from Japan." The little guy, not wanting any trouble,and thinking this guy is nuts, gets up off the floor, grabs his beer and moves a few seats further down the bar, and continues to sip at his beer. All of a sudden, --WHACK!!-- without warning, he feels this foot kick him upside the head and he goes sprawling to the floor once again. The big dude says with a smile, "That's kickboxing from Thailand." The little guy, having had enough of this gets up, brushes himself off and quietly leaves. He had been gone for about an hour when he returned, and without saying a word, walks up behind the big dude and-WHACK!!!-- knocks the big dude off his stool and lays him out cold! The little guy looks at the bartender and says, "When he comes to, tell him that's a crowbar from Sears."

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    10/03/2007 9:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ghehe a horrible one:

do you know that joke of the chunners that sparred?

(do i have to give the answer? :-p)

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    10/03/2007 11:34am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Asriel,

Who is that hottie/avatar of yours? YOWZA!

OK OK. Here's my shitty MA joke:

Q: How many chunners does it take to win the UFC?
    A: I dunno! It's never been done!

( a twist of my favorite joke: Q: How many men does it take to put the toilet seat down?)
    Actually, the funniest joke in the world is "What's all white but has a black asshole?"

The A-Team!
    Last edited by jkdbuck76; 10/03/2007 11:37am at .
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    10/03/2007 1:20pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Keeley Hazell mate. Always keeley.

I have enough pics of her to power my avatar for many years
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    10/03/2007 3:16pm

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You rule...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    10/03/2007 3:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Asriel
    Keeley Hazell mate. Always keeley.

I have enough pics of her to keep my forearms looking like Popeye's for many years
    I fix.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

The Bottom Brick

Posted On:
    10/03/2007 4:44pm

Style: BJJ, Ju-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    ghehe a horrible one:

do you know that joke of the chunners that sparred?

(do i have to give the answer? :-p)
    I think it would look a little bit like this:

"Sifu, I"m niether - I'm a fire dragon so don't **** with me!"

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    10/04/2007 3:09am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck76
    I fix.
    You must have a crush on Jkdbuck76, don't you? Go do some pushups or something.

Consider yourself +repped
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234