Style
    Kenpo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Ireland Martial Artist

Hello from the Republic of Ireland everyone.. I recently found Bullshido, it's a great thing when Martial Artists "police our own" by being vocal with Criticism. I urge everyone to keep up the great work.. after all, if the terrible trend of self-appointed "Grand Masters" continues.. No one will respect the Martial Arts.

Great Job! Thanks for a great forum, looking forward to talking with you all..

PainfullyWitty

KungFuBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome aboard, PainfullyWitty! The Bullshido staff would welcome you personally, but the thing is they’re busy keeping the peace, so they’ve apointed me, a bot, to pat you on the back and assure you that in no way will you be harmed during your stay here at BS.net. Your views on the martial arts, your philosphy, maybe even your entire reason for being will be challenged, shattered, reorganized, melted down, and forged into something new and shiny, but we swear it will only hurt a little bit… at first.

Style
    Wing Chun, Hung Gar
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bullshido is bad for martial arts. The website sucks, leave while you can..

Style
    danzan ryu/drunk fu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    greetings.what styles are you in?what have you had exp'ed?you could go to the liffy an grab a pint of bitter and practice drunk fu...its super killer.cheers.

Style
    Kempojutsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey, glad to hear from an Irish martial artist. I've been there myself a couple of times, and even stopped by . . . some kind of school in Kilarney. It was the only MA school I found in a tour of the entire south of the country! I probably wasn't looking hard enough.

Got an Irish fellow at my dojo in Virginia, USA. Tough bastard. Great stories. What do you practice?

Style
    BJJ
    Artemis BJJ | Brazilian Jiu Jitsu in Bristol
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PainfullyWitty
    Hello from the Republic of Ireland everyone.. I recently found Bullshido, it's a great thing when Martial Artists "police our own" by being vocal with Criticism. I urge everyone to keep up the great work.. after all, if the terrible trend of self-appointed "Grand Masters" continues.. No one will respect the Martial Arts.

Great Job! Thanks for a great forum, looking forward to talking with you all..

PainfullyWitty
    Welcome to Bullshido!

As you're near the UK, you might be interested in joining the throwdown group, which aims to keep people updated on UK throwdowns (basically an open mat, if you're unfamiliar with the term). Next one is currently Grimsby in October - we're still waiting on a date and venue for Oxford.

A little closer to you, we had a throwdown in Belfast last month (vids here, here and here: IIRC, Moose is going to be at uni a fair while, so should hopefully be able to sort another one out in the not too distant future.