10/25/2003 11:55pm, #1
What People Say About Your Nutrition Shakes
Top things said about your protein shakes / smoothies.
01) Raw eggs, whey, and blueberries, eh? Who woulda thought!
02) Mmm... tastes like chicken.
03) Remeniscent of donkey urine!
04) No thanks! Last time it made me gassy for a week.
05) Should it be getting caught between my teeth?
06) It's not quite terrible.
07) Sure it tastes a little chalky but you've got enough nutritional value to live a week off one of these babies!
08) I can't breathe.
09) Did I mention I'm allergic to strawberries?
10) I like the way it sticks to the back of my throat.
11) Why is THAT called "chocolate flavor"?
12) Water. ****-ing bastard. Now.Now or never.
10/26/2003 6:51pm, #2
- Join Date
- Oct 2002
- Big Cans O' Whoopass!
That about covers it other than the occasional:
Are you fucking INSANE, I can smell that **** from HERE!
10/26/2003 6:55pm, #311) Why is THAT called "chocolate flavor"?
I like that.
My friend drinks (and eats the bars) heaps. He rates the different brands as 'least horrible' to 'most horrible'The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
10/26/2003 8:10pm, #4
Exactly! My gf always complains about the taste. Well...that's kind of the point. If it tasted like Paella, everyone would be eating them.Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog
10/26/2003 8:21pm, #5