228397 Bullies, 4246 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 71 to 80 of 89
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. qi3di2 is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    4

    Posted On:
    11/17/2011 3:58pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Chi, Vada Kempo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry to say this, but based on your qualifications and your comments you are not qualified to diagnose or comment on any issue regarding these x-rays . These x-rays were shot in the identical postion on the same machine and viewed through an identical flat panel detector. Although there were many x-rays taken including a Merchant's view, I provided the same angled shots for your inspection. I was scheduled for a knee replacement based on the before x-rays. Knee replacement was agreed upon based on consults with 3 different top Orthopedic surgeons whom I also know. The x-rays were taken a few weeks apart. No other medication or supplementation were given besides Mr Harris's 90 minute treatment. Cetainly if there was some sort of drug or supplement that could produce such regeneration, the results would not reveal themselves in a few weeks. The Orthopedic surgeon who was scheduled to perform this surgery was scratching his head as was I. I defy you to take these x-rays to any Orthopedic doctor and have him say that this is not astounding. With my background as an MD/PHD, I am certainly more qualified to comment on this topic than you are. With your expertise as an x-ray technician you are unable to ascertain that there is now a uniform spacing between the femur and tibia while the before picture shows not only erosion of the articular cartilage, but virtually no mesici which to speak of. When cartilage is gone, it is gone. Leave the diagnosis to a radiologist or a qualified medical doctor thank you.
  2. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,588

    Posted On:
    11/17/2011 4:12pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by qi3di2 View Post
    Sorry to say this, but based on your qualifications and your comments you are not qualified to diagnose or comment on any issue regarding these x-rays .
    Why bother posting them then?
    I defy you to take these x-rays to any Orthopedic doctor and have him say that this is not astounding.
    Exactly, and that's why everyone's asking for more evidence. Big claims.

    With my background as an MD/PHD, I am certainly more qualified to comment on this topic than you are.
    Can you comment on the medical effects of chi water?



    Leave the diagnosis to a radiologist or a qualified medical doctor thank you.
    This is odd, coming from a guy who endorses an unaccredited supernatural healer.
  3. qi3di2 is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    New york
    Posts
    4

    Posted On:
    11/17/2011 4:26pm

    Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Chi, Vada Kempo

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Before my dealings with Mr Harris, I would have probaby laughed at the idea of chi water having any theraputic value. I have not taken it myself so therefore I can not comment on it.
    I can provide you with any evidence that you wish, but I am convinced that the documentation will not be good enough for someone who is looking to rip apart something they don't understand. I don't claim to understand it. I just know how I was helped as it has other people. Any futher documentation will only lead to asking of more documentation which will only lead in to more circular reasoning. I give you proof by x-rays which are undisputable you want more proof. Where does the "proof" end?
  4. Permalost is offline
    Permalost's Avatar

    pro nonsense self defense

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    San Diego
    Posts
    12,588

    Posted On:
    11/17/2011 4:44pm

    supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by qi3di2 View Post
    I can provide you with any evidence that you wish, but I am convinced that the documentation will not be good enough for someone who is looking to rip apart something they don't understand.
    Surely you've encountered the peer review process in your pHD studies. You could never publish a paper if instead of references, you had the above as a footnote.

    Any futher documentation will only lead to asking of more documentation which will only lead in to more circular reasoning.
    Not so. There have been Bullshido investigations where information and credentials were provided, e-high fives were given, and that was that.

    I give you proof by x-rays which are undisputable you want more proof. Where does the "proof" end?
    Are they really indisputable though? For example, here's the hands of a man that has completely healed carpals and metacarpals after losing both hands in a woodchipper, then focusing his chi for 45 minutes to regenerate them:

    With nothing but an image to go off of, it's not the most solid evidence in the world, no? You can say whatever you want about a context free image and call it indisputable evidence, but that doesn't make it so.
    Last edited by Permalost; 11/17/2011 4:47pm at .
  5. cualltaigh is online now
    cualltaigh's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Cooltown, SEQ
    Posts
    1,364

    Posted On:
    11/17/2011 4:47pm


     Style: BJJ, MMA, JJJ

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by qi3di2 View Post
    .... The x-rays were taken a few weeks apart.
    In the first version of the scans you posted the before was dated in April 04, the second in July (could be '04, or '03/'06/'08). So at the very least these are three months apart, not a few weeks as you claim.

    As, in the absence of medical reports, a lot of what you claim needs to be taken on your word your inability to state the facts correctly does not make you a reliable witness.
  6. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,013

    Posted On:
    11/17/2011 5:00pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by qi3di2 View Post
    Before my dealings with Mr Harris, I would have probaby laughed at the idea of chi water having any theraputic value. I have not taken it myself so therefore I can not comment on it.
    I can provide you with any evidence that you wish, but I am convinced that the documentation will not be good enough for someone who is looking to rip apart something they don't understand. I don't claim to understand it. I just know how I was helped as it has other people. Any futher documentation will only lead to asking of more documentation which will only lead in to more circular reasoning. I give you proof by x-rays which are undisputable you want more proof. Where does the "proof" end?
    Oh look the "nothing will be good enough excuse."

    The X-rays are "OBVIOUSLY TWO DIFFERENT VIEWS."
    You'll have to realease your real name.
    You'll have to get an affidavit swearing it is you.
    You'' need a SERIES of X-rays and a diagnosis showing the disease.

    Oh and it is Indisputable.
  7. jspeedy is offline
    jspeedy's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,644

    Posted On:
    11/17/2011 5:03pm


     Style: FMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    So would you be planning a gong-sau, distance-healing-sau, or just an interview?
    distance healing gong-sau perhaps? I dunno.

    Originally Posted by qi3di2. Sorry to say this, but based on your comments you are not qualified to comment on this.
    That's why I said "As a radiographer I'm not qualified to diagnose a pathology." And unless you're a radiologist neither are you.

    I was scheduled for a knee replacement based on the before x-rays. This was based on consults with 3 different Orthopedic surgeons. These were taken a few weeks apart. No other medication or supplementation was given besides Mr Harris's 90 minute treatment. Cetainly if there was some sort of miracle drug or supplement, the results would not reveal themselves in a few weeks.
    So what are you saying then? You're admitting a miracle drug or supplement obviously wouldn't help you but you expect us to believe so magical 90 min treatment did? You have to understand that extraordinary claims require equally extraordinary proof. You coming on the site and giving a testimony doesn't equate to proof.

    The Orthopedic surgeon who was scheduled to perform this surgery was scratching his head as was I. I defy you to take these x-rays to any Orthopedic doctor and have him say that this is not astounding.
    An orthopedic doctor would look at these images and laugh in the face of anyone who presented these images as proof of a miracle cure. There is no proof which image was taken first besides your claims as a doctor. To take these copy & pasted images from a pc would provide less than diagnostic quality images. Again we'd need a radiologist's report.

    With my background as an MD/PHD, I am certainly more qualified to comment on this than you. With your expertise as an x-ray technitian you can certainly see that there is now a uniform spacing between the femur and tibia while the before picture shows not only erosion of the articular cartilage, but virtually no mesici which to speak of. When cartilage is gone, it is gone. Leave the diagnosis to a radiologist or a qualified medical doctor thank you.
    You're practically insulting me and asking my opinion in the same sentence. First, you say i'm an unqualified tech (which is pretty much true, as I said from the start) then you reference my expertise. I'll point you to what I said earlier, the lack of joint space on the image does not prove erosion of the articular cartilage. For example, a tear of one on the lateral colateral ligaments will also show an uneven joint space. If you're an MD you should know that other pathologies can affect the joint space between the femur and tibia.

    You mentioned "there is no mesici to speak of" which I assume is a typo for menisci. However, a meniscus does not show up on an x-ray as it is soft tissue, which is best visualized on a MRI. Improper joint space can indicate a degenerating meniscus but it doesn't prove it as I said improper joint space can be the result of a number of pathologies. Don't tell me to leave diagnosis to the professionals, I haven't diagnosed anything here. What I have done is used my experience in the radiography field to demonstrate that your unverified x ray images prove nothing.

    What kind of MD are you? Where did you go to school? Depending on what field you are in there is a possibility that I am more familiar with x-rays than you, not all MDs deal with x ray diagnostics.
    Last edited by jspeedy; 11/17/2011 5:09pm at .
  8. It is Fake is offline
    It is Fake's Avatar

    Administrator

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    34,013

    Posted On:
    11/17/2011 5:36pm

    staff
     Style: xingyi

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No offense to jspeedy, as I think he debunked this enough to warrant it not being conclusive proof, I contacted one of our resident PhD'ers in training to comment.
  9. jspeedy is offline
    jspeedy's Avatar

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    1,644

    Posted On:
    11/17/2011 5:56pm


     Style: FMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sweet, i'm interested to see what he says.
  10. SifuJason is offline

    Senior Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,354

    Posted On:
    11/17/2011 6:35pm


     Style: WHKD (Kaju), Sub. Grapple

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by qi3di2 View Post
    Sorry to say this, but based on your comments you are not qualified to comment on this.
    I was scheduled for a knee replacement based on the before x-rays. This was based on consults with 3 different Orthopedic surgeons. These were taken a few weeks apart. No other medication or supplementation was given besides Mr Harris's 90 minute treatment. Cetainly if there was some sort of miracle drug or supplement, the results would not reveal themselves in a few weeks. The Orthopedic surgeon who was scheduled to perform this surgery was scratching his head as was I. I defy you to take these x-rays to any Orthopedic doctor and have him say that this is not astounding. With my background as an MD/PHD, I am certainly more qualified to comment on this than you. With your expertise as an x-ray technitian you can certainly see that there is now a uniform spacing between the femur and tibia while the before picture shows not only erosion of the articular cartilage, but virtually no mesici which to speak of. When cartilage is gone, it is gone. Leave the diagnosis to a radiologist or a qualified medical doctor thank you.
    Since you pulled out the MD/PhD card, I guess I will have to pull out mine as well (finishing up the PhD this April, then back to med school), at UNC-CH, btw.

    If you really were an MD/PhD (where did you train, btw, any papers published?), you would be far more skeptical than you are presenting yourself here. You know cartilage heals poorly. You would also know anyone able to do this would be thoroughly studied, probably by you. Heck, if I knew first hand of someone like this, I would build a career around it. Cartilage regeneration is a holy grail of medicine.

    Also, you refer to your physician and orthopedic doctor, not an orthopedist; something that doesn't make sense if you are an MD/PhD.

    Also, you would have given x-rays with the same view, and kept some aspect of the identifying plates present so that we could see that it is the same patient. I agree with Jspeedy's impression that something is up with the images. I personally think they could be of 2 different people-- the top view seems to be of a fat person, although the fat is fairly radioopaque. I am not sure if I agree that one is a PA vs AP view (by Jspeedy's assessment) because the fibula appears posterior to the tibula in both cases, but I am not a radiologist. On the other hand, the knees appear PA int he first, and AP in the second. Consequently, something is up.
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 9 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.