Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 1:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Never had a problem with Erle and his material. Calling something Fajingchuan is okay. But what is not okay is this overrated clown claiming to study this system that seems to only exist in the UK and he lives in Florida.

I would love to meet up with him and call him out on some of his claims.

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 1:10pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This guy is in FL? Anyone know where? My broken patella sure could use a little healing.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 1:14pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    But what is not okay is this overrated clown claiming to study this system that seems to only exist in the UK and he lives in Florida.

I would love to meet up with him and call him out on some of his claims.
    It is okay when Erle Had a video certification system. He was an enabler and this is the reason I disagree with video grading. Idiots like this can argue they are legit.
    Some instructors have trained personally with Erle or Eli to attain there degree, some have trained with our other instructors and then had gradings by Erle or Eli. Others in far away places have learnt through our DVD's and been graded through video correspondence.
    http://www.taiji-bagua.co.uk/contents/instructors.htm
    Which is part of the reason I had a problem with some of his material and claims. That is a debate for another thread.

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 1:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Polk City, FL is where the number on his website comes up with.

863-984-9595 is the number on their contact us page.

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 1:58pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That's a good eight hours from me. I have trouble driving with my injured knee to rehab much less south FL i'd have to get one of my buddies to drive. Not to mention the expense of driving there for a treatment I seriously doubt will work. Interesting enough I do have family in Zephyr Hills which isn't far from there. I'm just curious what he would "do" for me though and how much he would charge.

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 2:46pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jspeedy View Post
    That's a good eight hours from me. I have trouble driving with my injured knee to rehab much less south FL i'd have to get one of my buddies to drive. Not to mention the expense of driving there for a treatment I seriously doubt will work. Interesting enough I do have family in Zephyr Hills which isn't far from there. I'm just curious what he would "do" for me though and how much he would charge.
    So would you be planning a gong-sau, distance-healing-sau, or just an interview?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 2:59pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ill be moving down there.

When I get set up Ill go visit with some friends and see what he can or cannot do.

Ill also be looking into Florida laws about presenting yourself as a health care provider without having a license as in Florida Acupuncturists and Herbalists are heavily regulated.

You cannot offer treatments that utilize acupuncture theory without having a license.

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 3:21pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    Ill be moving down there.

When I get set up Ill go visit with some friends and see what he can or cannot do.

Ill also be looking into Florida laws about presenting yourself as a health care provider without having a license as in Florida Acupuncturists and Herbalists are heavily regulated.

You cannot offer treatments that utilize acupuncture theory without having a license.
    LOL. Keep us updated. I hope you scare him like you did Ian.

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 3:30pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Chi, Vada Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sorry to say this, but based on your comments you are not qualified to comment on this.
    I was scheduled for a knee replacement based on the before x-rays. This was based on consults with 3 different Orthopedic surgeons. These were taken a few weeks apart. No other medication or supplementation was given besides Mr Harris's 90 minute treatment. Cetainly if there was some sort of miracle drug or supplement, the results would not reveal themselves in a few weeks. The Orthopedic surgeon who was scheduled to perform this surgery was scratching his head as was I. I defy you to take these x-rays to any Orthopedic doctor and have him say that this is not astounding. With my background as an MD/PHD, I am certainly more qualified to comment on this than you. With your expertise as an x-ray technitian you can certainly see that there is now a uniform spacing between the femur and tibia while the before picture shows not only erosion of the articular cartilage, but virtually no mesici which to speak of. When cartilage is gone, it is gone. Leave the diagnosis to a radiologist or a qualified medical doctor thank you.

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 3:34pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by qi3di2 View Post
    Sorry to say this, but based on your comments you are not qualified to comment on this.
    I was scheduled for a knee replacement based on the before x-rays. This was based on consults with 3 different Orthopedic surgeons. These were taken a few weeks apart. No other medication or supplementation was given besides Mr Harris's 90 minute treatment. Cetainly if there was some sort of miracle drug or supplement, the results would not reveal themselves in a few weeks. The Orthopedic surgeon who was scheduled to perform this surgery was scratching his head as was I. I defy you to take these x-rays to any Orthopedic doctor and have him say that this is not astounding. With my background as an MD/PHD, I am certainly more qualified to comment on this than you. With your expertise as an x-ray technitian you can certainly see that there is now a uniform spacing between the femur and tibia while the before picture shows not only erosion of the articular cartilage, but virtually no mesici which to speak of. When cartilage is gone, it is gone. Leave the diagnosis to a radiologist or a qualified medical doctor thank you.
    Proving any of this is relatively simple.
    You can post scanned documents with names blurred or otherwise removed.

Until then, it's all empty yapping.
    Try again.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast