Administrator

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 8:23am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by qi3di2 View Post
    Here are some before and after xrays. The before shows degenerative damage between the femur and tibia with lack of cartilage support. The after picture is taken 1 week after 1 90 minute session with David Harris. I now do not need a knee replacement. My Orthopedic surgeon said he has never seen anything like in his 25 years of practice Need I say more!

(Before)

(After)

According to Jspeedy yes, you do need more. So, go get the other x-rays and reports please. Thank you.

Thanks to Jspeedy because i was wondering about the difference in the x-rays. IMO one was a much closer shot than the other. You can see more of the thighs in the first picture than the second.
    Last edited by It is Fake; 11/17/2011 8:28am at .

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 9:04am

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This honestly seems like an open and shut case.

1. he sells healing Qi water (indicated earlier in this thread with link)
    2. he offers distance healing

The 2 sound like someone is practicing medicine without a license.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 9:16am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://corehealth.us/bio_david_harris.html

Seems he was installed as the GM of an unknown system.

His age and the claims he makes are rather outrageous.

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 9:36am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dale, from your TCM experience, can water be imbued with Qi and sold as a medicinal sports drink?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 10:48am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

BS and Red Flags for this supposed GM

The following information comes from a GM David Harris' information page located using Google Search at http://corehealth.us/bio_david_harris.html

I have some serious doubts to this person and the veracity of his claims not only about his martial arts training but his self created healing system and his supposed educational experience with acupuncture and Chinese Herbal Medicine.

"I have also studied many healing systems as well in order to find the common link between all things. Some of the healing arts that I have studied include--Shun Tao, Qi Gong, Qi Gong (Rod) Nei gong, Dim Mak, Shiatsu, Tui na, Gua Sha, Jie Gu, An mo, Acupuncture, Herbal Therapies (Chinese, Western, Ayurvedic, and Rain Forest).

I have my MAOM (Masters in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine) from the New England School of Acupuncture and find it rather abhorrent someone making claims such as to have "studied" acupuncture and its associated modalities.

Unless you have taken classes from an accredited Acupuncture/Oriental Medical school then you have not "studied" acupuncture.

You have only self studied.

Big difference.

Let us examine his supposed martial arts experience:

David Harris is Grandmaster of 3 Martial Arts and Qi Gong with 25 years experience. He held the world title in Kumite Open Fighting for 2 years and the world title for brick breaking, 18 concrete blocks to be exact.

Dale: What systems is he a GM of? How much would you bet he has rank certificates from Ashida Kim in which he claims these Grandmasterships. Not only 1 but 3 arts. Sounds like he is lying here. No such thing as a GM of Qi Gong. More Red Flags!

"I began my study of Martial Arts at 4 years of age.
    Individuals who find one Grandmaster in a lifetime to study with are fortunate. Being in the right place at the right time, I have had the honor of studying with many Grandmasters in Martial Arts. Supreme Grandmaster Ashida Kim 'The Ninja', Supreme Grandmaster Charles 'Iron Eagle' Laver, and Grandmaster Jack 'Soke' Johns, just to name a few."

Dale: Seems he has studied with Ashida, a known fraud who sells rank for money. Enough said. The other people in question seem to be unsearchable on any search engine. Red Flag!

"Some of my styles of Martial study include - Shun Tao, Tai Chi Chuan, Fa jing Chuan, Baguazhang, Chinese Kenpo, American Kenpo, Jujitsu, Ninjitsu, Dim Hsueh, Aikido, Arnis, Kali, Tae Kwon Do, Goju ryu, Judo, Shoot Fighting, Kick Boxing, Jeet Kune Do, and many others.

Dale: There is no such thing as Fa Jing Chuan. Total BS! I bet he read a lot of books....

Here is the GM in question as he performs some rather subpar qigong.

Take a look at his Heart Qigong here: http://qigongvideo.org/:

no offense but he seems to be pretending to be an acupuncturist with his use of diagrams of the heart meridian and Qi Gong for the heart on that website. A layperson could easily mistake this person for a licensed health care provider.

THIS PERSON IS NOT LICENSED in Acupuncture or Oriental Medicine and should not be giving any health care advise using TCM concepts nor Qi Gong.

His age as well as his martial arts and healing education claims raise numerous Red Flags as well as my hackles.

This person makes some rather outrageous claims.

I am smelling a new investigative article.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 11/17/2011 10:52am at .

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 11:01am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    No.

You cannot put Qi into water and then sell it as magical healing water.

That is total BS.

Like this supposed GM.

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 12:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thank you Dale, both of the above posts pretty much close the case for me.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 12:42pm

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    According to Jspeedy yes, you do need more. So, go get the other x-rays and reports please. Thank you.

Thanks to Jspeedy because i was wondering about the difference in the x-rays. IMO one was a much closer shot than the other. You can see more of the thighs in the first picture than the second.
    Yes, good eyes one shot appears closer because it basically is. In the first x-ray view the front side of the knees (patella) is placed directly up to the image receptor (where the film goes) the patient usually stands in a slightly crouching position with the knees bent (hence more thigh in the first image) and the actual x-ray producing tube is behind the patient's back. By bending the knees the intercondyloid eminence is visualized and so is the "tunnel" area where the ACL and PCL pass through the two femoral condyles.

In the second view the position is sort of reversed. The backs of the patients knees are touching the image receptor (film holder) and thus the knee caps and front of the knee are farther away from the film and the patient stands straight with no bend in the knees.

As a radiographer I'm not qualified to diagnose a pathology. In addition, the radiologist would not make a diagnosis from these images as we see them here. The images are often altered by the radiologist and magnified to visualize the trabeculae of the bone (sort of like examining the grain of wood), the shading and contrast can also be altered and inversed in addition to other tools. So even if we had a radiologist here at bullshido I doubt he could look at these x rays and confirm "yes the first x ray shows evidence degenerative cartilage" and the second proves that it has healed.

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 12:52pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    There is no such thing as Fa Jing Chuan
    When I typed it into google, I got this as the first hit: http://www.fajing-chuan.co.uk/

Basically just another crappy tai chi chuan offshoot thanks to the ever-entertaining Earle Montague.

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 1:03pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chili Pepper View Post
    When I typed it into google, I got this as the first hit: http://www.fajing-chuan.co.uk/

Basically just another crappy tai chi chuan offshoot thanks to the ever-entertaining Earle Montague.
    Even in death, the man spreads his bs.
    I think that's some level of Taoist immortality.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast