Administrator

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 8:03pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Child View Post
    I have spent the last 30 months on agony and pain. This man did more for me in 90 minutes than a 22 doctors, acupuncturists, chiropractors, and alternative healers etc combined. I have spent over 100k in insurances and treatments and THIS MAN HEALED ME!!! I have only met him once. I found him on youtube and being as desperate as I was for healing I would try anything. I could actually feel my body come alive again while we were in the healing session. IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY ABOUT HIM THIS MAN IS BY FAR THE BEST HEALER I HAVE EVER MET OR PROBABLY WILL MEET! GOD BLESS DAVID HARRIS!
    Of course couldn't be your order or impatiences. Xrays and medical release please.

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 8:37pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Its means the Easy Way!
    In which Chinese dialect?
    Provide the Hanzi.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 8:38pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Wait ... questioning magical abilities and outlandish claims shows weakness in our character?
    Will you please explain how that works, before we continue this discussion any further...
    Consult the "true martial artist" chart. This was somewhere between 3 and 5 on the top ten liar/mocker/false assumer chart.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 9:01pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Weakness in Character

Quote Originally Posted by BackFistMonkey View Post
    Wait ... questioning magical abilities and outlandish claims shows weakness in our character?
    Will you please explain how that works, before we continue this discussion any further...
    As far as I see it! It just looks and feels that the majority of you people on here are attacking this man. Without even knowing him! I first discovered this guy 5 days ago on youtube. Luckily I live 60 miles from him. I saw his videos and He is extremely intelligent and very humble. He spoke to me about 20 minutes on the phone and I saw him the next day. HIS TREATMENT WAS NOTHING LESS THAN THE MOST AMAZING HEALING I HAVE HAD FOR MY BODY. I explained in a earlier post that over 20 healers could not do for me what this man did in 90 minutes. I understand that he gets a lot of criticism because of his age and association with Ashida Kim. Frankly who cares. I studied Ninjutsu for three years in Bujinkan Dojo in Tarpon Springs! He studied under Koga Ryu system. Which is a rival school of ninjutsu.I don't have to discredit this man because he has followed under a different lineage.AND who cares about promotions and belt rank i find that to be bullshit. But i do respect those that adhere to that tradition. I know a lot of 2-5 year trained martial artists that would destroy 20 year black belts in a confrontation. I also know of people that have not taken any martial arts that can beat the **** out of black belts. BELT RANK MEANS ****! and who cares if someone calls them self grand-master if they can back it up AND GRAND-MASTER DAVID HARRIS SURELY CAN, when it comes to healing. Not only is my back and neck feel better. I feel emotionally balanced! This man has been practicing martial arts for 32 years.

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 9:08pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    HIS TREATMENT WAS NOTHING LESS THAN THE MOST AMAZING HEALING I HAVE HAD FOR MY BODY. I explained in a earlier post that over 20 healers could not do for me what this man did in 90 minutes.
    Can you back up this claim?

BELT RANK MEANS ****!
    Unless you use that belt as a qualifier to teach others.

and who cares if someone calls them self grand-master if they can back it up
    Haven't seen any back up. Just a lot of yammering.

AND GRAND-MASTER DAVID HARRIS SURELY CAN, when it comes to healing. Not only is my back and neck feel better. I feel emotionally balanced! This man has been practicing martial arts for 32 years.
    Proof? Evidence? Anything?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Dipshit

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 9:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as I see it! It just looks and feels that the majority of you people on here are attacking this man. Without even knowing him!
    You and he are claiming he can do magical things. Do you have to know me to know that if I claim to be able to fly using magic that I bullshitting you?

... or do you believe people can fly using magic and witchcraft?
    I first discovered this guy 5 days ago on youtube. Luckily I live 60 miles from him. I saw his videos and He is extremely intelligent and very humble. He spoke to me about 20 minutes on the phone and I saw him the next day. HIS TREATMENT WAS NOTHING LESS THAN THE MOST AMAZING HEALING I HAVE HAD FOR MY BODY. I explained in a earlier post that over 20 healers could not do for me what this man did in 90 minutes. I understand that he gets a lot of criticism because of his age and association with Ashida Kim. Frankly who cares. I studied Ninjutsu for three years in Bujinkan Dojo in Tarpon Springs! He studied under Koga Ryu system. Which is a rival school of ninjutsu.I don't have to discredit this man because he has followed under a different lineage.AND who cares about promotions and belt rank i find that to be bullshit. But i do respect those that adhere to that tradition. I know a lot of 2-5 year trained martial artists that would destroy 20 year black belts in a confrontation. I also know of people that have not taken any martial arts that can beat the **** out of black belts. BELT RANK MEANS ****! and who cares if someone calls them self grand-master if they can back it up AND GRAND-MASTER DAVID HARRIS SURELY CAN, when it comes to healing. Not only is my back and neck feel better. I feel emotionally balanced! This man has been practicing martial arts for 32 years.
    You may feel "emotionally balanced" but you are ranting and raving while not providing anything except hearsay and empty words. Let's see your x-rays and medical records of your miraculous healing.

Then and ONLY then does your testimonial mean anything.

Same thing with your translation earlier. Show the Hanzi or STFU with your nonsense.

oh and maybe you missed this earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    Medical records please or your post will be moved to trollshido.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 9:18pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As far as I see it! It just looks and feels that the majority of you people on here are attacking this man. Without even knowing him! I first discovered this guy 5 days ago on youtube. Luckily I live 60 miles from him. I saw his videos and He is extremely intelligent and very humble. He spoke to me about 20 minutes on the phone and I saw him the next day. HIS TREATMENT WAS NOTHING LESS THAN THE MOST AMAZING HEALING I HAVE HAD FOR MY BODY. I explained in a earlier post that over 20 healers could not do for me what this man did in 90 minutes. I understand that he gets a lot of criticism because of his age and association with Ashida Kim. Frankly who cares. I studied Ninjutsu for three years in Bujinkan Dojo in Tarpon Springs! He studied under Koga Ryu system. Which is a rival school of ninjutsu.I don't have to discredit this man because he has followed under a different lineage.AND who cares about promotions and belt rank i find that to be bullshit. But i do respect those that adhere to that tradition. I know a lot of 2-5 year trained martial artists that would destroy 20 year black belts in a confrontation. I also know of people that have not taken any martial arts that can beat the **** out of black belts. BELT RANK MEANS ****! and who cares if someone calls them self grand-master if they can back it up AND GRAND-MASTER DAVID HARRIS SURELY CAN, when it comes to healing. Not only is my back and neck feel better. I feel emotionally balanced! This man has been practicing martial arts for 32 years.
    Medical release and records please or gtfo.

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 12:52am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tai Chi, Vada Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here are some before and after xrays. The before shows degenerative damage between the femur and tibia with lack of cartilage support. The after picture is taken 1 week after 1 90 minute session with David Harris. I now do not need a knee replacement. My Orthopedic surgeon said he has never seen anything like in his 25 years of practice Need I say more!

(Before)

(After)

Last edited by qi3di2; 11/17/2011 1:00am at . Reason: Hide personal info

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 1:59am

Style: FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a background in x-ray and the cancer treatment field. Despite well meaning member demands to prove your disability and subsequent healing, the xrays really can't prove much. What you would need is a radiologists report identifying a medical condition in one xray and another radiologists report from a later xray stating that there are no anomalies. Patients to my knowledge rarely get a copy of a radiologists report so I believe the x ray evidence demand isn't going to prove anything.

Although one xray shows a smaller gap between the femur and tibia and the second presumably later x ray does not there is no evidence to support that the difference is due to degenerative damage of cartilage as stated by qi3di2. A number of injuries and medical conditions can look very similar to this. Second, cartilage has no blood supply of it's own so it can't repair and regrow in the same sense that other tissues do. So if this GM Davis by some miracle did heal an injury it wasn't degenerative cartilage.

These x-rays also appear to be two different views, the first xray is a bilateral tunnel view that is shot PA from the back of the patient. The second xray appears to be a standard bilateral AP knee view which is shot from the front of the patient. They are two different views. If you want to prove something with evidence you should at least have two x rays both of the same views both with dates not to mention a radiologists report detailing what is demonstrated in the x-rays. I call shenanigans on this one.

These x-rays prove nothing, even if they were legit they still wouldn't prove anything. You would need a proper research paper detailing that the only possible means of healing your injury was the GM Harris treatment. Injuries heal naturally with time and rehab.

Nothing for Show, All for use

Posted On:
    11/17/2011 8:15am

supporting member
     Style: Jook Lum South Mantis,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can read and write Chinese, so to be so kind as to either send us the Hanzi for The Easy Way, or you could send us to a link where the Hanzi are written out.

Though if you are associated with Ashida Kim, then I am going to have to say that no one will be able to give us the Hanzi as they do not exist or they will be made up.

I have never heard of this system. Nor have any of my Associates.

also Ashida Kim is a known fraud, why in the world would you associate with a man who has been proven time and again to sell rank in ANY system of martial arts.

I wrote an article and posted a lot of evidence of rank that Ashida sold to one Ian Prescott. Ian makes lots of claims as well, but cannot back any of them up, as he is a known ex con as well as a liar and coward.

I would like to ask where this man studied these various health and healing materials that he used to create his healing systems.. Claiming to be a healer does make one a healer.

Also be very leery of anyone who does not provide a website about said healing or office where this is performed. Nor any of the licensure that is involved with being a professional health care provider.

This man seems to claim much but provide little or no evidence that he is a trained health care provider.

He seems to be nothing more than a mouth boxer who is claming to be a healer using a hodgepodge of whoknowswhat to extort money from gullible people in pain.

Unacceptable behavior.
    Last edited by Mor Sao; 11/17/2011 8:20am at .

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 6789 LastLast