Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 12:16pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wow, is this how you treat people on your site. I think some of you have take one too manypunches. I am a real person and what I stated was the truth. I feel sorry for those of you who are soclosed minded. Whoever IT IS FAKE is,you better read up, for it is you who doesn’t know what he is talking about,QiGong is used for healing too.

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 12:21pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Floridasteve View Post
    ,QiGong is used for healing too.
    That was never in question.
    QiGong is not medicine, it's Qi Gong.

Now man up, quit using sock puppet accounts, and actually address some of the issues listed here.
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 12:22pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Floridasteve View Post
    Wow, is this how you treat people on your site. I think some of you have take one too manypunches. I am a real person and what I stated was the truth. I feel sorry for those of you who are soclosed minded. Whoever IT IS FAKE is,you better read up, for it is you who doesn’t know what he is talking about,QiGong is used for healing too.
    Everyone has been fairly civil; they just haven't been agreeing with you.

Posted On:
    4/13/2011 12:26pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Question for ya, Mr. Harris.

What does shun shen tao mean, and can we get the Hanzi for it?
    =================
    Kama Sutra blue belt.

Quote Originally Posted by Emevas View Post
    I used to **** guys like you in prison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rock Ape View Post
    Dude I kill people for a fucking living.

Dipshit

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 7:26pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ninjitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

He is a true master!

Quote Originally Posted by lamokio View Post
    He's a joke with no or very little martial art's experience. Look it took all of ten year's of hard training to get my Black Belt's in Kempo and Jujitsu.But to be a Grand Master were is his lineage god these guy's come out of no were strictly BULLSHIDO hand's down. If you look at his video's on you-tube he break's like 40 slab's of cement with his ball's. Come on be realistic. He need's healing to fix those broken ball's.
    Regardless of what everyone is saying on here about Grandmaster David Harris. The truth remains that he has the records for breaking the most 1200 psi bricks with a single strike and well as breaking the most bricks with a groin. I have met him only once. HE HAS HEALED MY BACK AND NECK OF 3 COLLAPSED AND HERNIATED DISKS WITH NERVE IMPINGEMENT. THIS MAN IS THE REAL DEAL. HE IS ALSO HUMBLE AS ANY MAN CAN BE. Grand-master David Harris has spent 32 years studying different martial arts of the world. He decided to use his chi for healing instead of destroying things.He is extremely potent. I have went to 22 or 23 different doctors,(3) chiropractors, acupuncture physicians, nutritionists, physical therapists,surgeons,orthopedic doctors (2),general doctors and homeopathic healers, energy healers like matrix and theta. THEY HAVE ALL BEEN UNABLE TO DO WHAT THIS MAN DID FOR ME IN 90 MINUTES OF TREATMENT. HE GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK. HATS OFF TO THIS MAN!!! ALL YOU YOU CRITICS OUT THERE NEED TO STOP HATING. ALL IT SHOWS IS A WEAKNESS IN YOUR CHARACTER!

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 7:29pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Medical records please or your post will be moved to trollshido.

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 7:29pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

ShunShenTao

Quote Originally Posted by Sri Hanuman View Post
    Question for ya, Mr. Harris.

What does shun shen tao mean, and can we get the Hanzi for it?
    Its means the Easy Way!

Administrator

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 7:32pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Child View Post
    Its means the Easy Way!
    Get the characters and the proof.

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 7:38pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

He healed my injured spine

Quote Originally Posted by TKDfan View Post
    While reading the William Aguiar/Floyd Webb Saga, I noticed a post about a Grand Master David Harris (as pertaining to his association with Ashida Kim) and my curiosity got peaked.

As I started looking into the background of Mr Harris, the jaw dropped and I said to myself, "WTF self".

Let's start with the most questionable of his claims. He claims to be a Grand Master in 4 different martial arts AND Qi Gong. This guy is AWESOME!!! He has studied more than 18 styles over 27 years and has become a GM in 4 of them. As he states himself,
    <Quote> "Individuals who find one Grandmaster in a lifetime to study with are fortunate...I have had the honor of studying with many Grandmasters in Martial Arts. Supreme Grandmaster Ashida Kim 'The Ninja', Supreme Grandmaster Charles 'Iron Eagle' Laver, and Grandmaster Jack 'Soke' Johns, just to name a few."<Quote>

Why bother with all the others when you get 4 at once with GM Harris!!

NOTE: at no point in his bio does he state which martial arts he his a GM in.

Read the bio at http://www.shunshentao.com/GMD-BIOpg.htm

To be fair, I couldn't find anything stating he was marketing to mainstream MA. His main focus appears to be on the "Healing art of Shen Shun Tao". I have to admit ignorance of this MA style and would gladly accept an education from any practitioners. At first glance, and this may be the marketing talking, it seems like a load of bunk designed for the gullible. However, I don't want to jump to any conclusions. After all he is an expert in healing according to the bio and the products he sells (via Dojo Press).

<Quote>"I have also studied many healing systems as well in order to find the common link between all things. Some of the healing arts that I have studied include--Shun Tao, Qi Gong, Qi Gong (Rod) Nei gong, Dim Mak, Shiatsu, Tui na, Gua Sha, Jie Gu, An mo, Acupuncture, Herbal Therapies (Chinese, Western, Ayurvedic, and Rain Forest)." <Qoute>

http://www.dojopress.com/catalog.videotapes4.html

one more thing...
    Learn the secret Kung Fu exercises that will make you,
    Invulnerable to serpent’s fang or tiger’s claw…
    Invincible in combat…
    Immortal champion of light and justice…

"These techniques were once widely known, then forbidden. Now it is time to share them with you again. It doesn’t take years of training or pain. Just a few basic steps. Anyone can do them. It’s as simple as that…”

Grandmaster David Harris
    http://www.dojopress.com/catalog.videotapes4.html

I have spent the last 30 months on agony and pain. This man did more for me in 90 minutes than a 22 doctors, acupuncturists, chiropractors, and alternative healers etc combined. I have spent over 100k in insurances and treatments and THIS MAN HEALED ME!!! I have only met him once. I found him on youtube and being as desperate as I was for healing I would try anything. I could actually feel my body come alive again while we were in the healing session. IT REALLY DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOU PEOPLE SAY ABOUT HIM THIS MAN IS BY FAR THE BEST HEALER I HAVE EVER MET OR PROBABLY WILL MEET! GOD BLESS DAVID HARRIS!

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    7/29/2011 7:38pm

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Power Child View Post
    Regardless of what everyone is saying on here about Grandmaster David Harris. The truth remains that he has the records for breaking the most 1200 psi bricks with a single strike and well as breaking the most bricks with a groin. I have met him only once. HE HAS HEALED MY BACK AND NECK OF 3 COLLAPSED AND HERNIATED DISKS WITH NERVE IMPINGEMENT. THIS MAN IS THE REAL DEAL. HE IS ALSO HUMBLE AS ANY MAN CAN BE. Grand-master David Harris has spent 32 years studying different martial arts of the world. He decided to use his chi for healing instead of destroying things.He is extremely potent. I have went to 22 or 23 different doctors,(3) chiropractors, acupuncture physicians, nutritionists, physical therapists,surgeons,orthopedic doctors (2),general doctors and homeopathic healers, energy healers like matrix and theta. THEY HAVE ALL BEEN UNABLE TO DO WHAT THIS MAN DID FOR ME IN 90 MINUTES OF TREATMENT. HE GAVE ME MY LIFE BACK. HATS OFF TO THIS MAN!!! ALL YOU YOU CRITICS OUT THERE NEED TO STOP HATING. ALL IT SHOWS IS A WEAKNESS IN YOUR CHARACTER!
    Wait ... questioning magical abilities and outlandish claims shows weakness in our character?
    Will you please explain how that works, before we continue this discussion any further...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 5678 ... LastLast