Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

poser

Posted On:
    9/22/2007 9:46pm

Style: punching bag / crew jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you ever find out why the hippie guy ran? Or where the **** the other frat boys came from?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/22/2007 10:07pm

Style: Wrestling, BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, at least you tried to help. You friends in the first story sounded like assholes, and you can take comfort in the fact that you're not one of them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2007 12:40am

Style: Boxing, Judo, BJJ, M.T.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Uri Shatil
    Well, at least you tried to help. You friends in the first story sounded like assholes, and you can take comfort in the fact that you're not one of them.
    I've only lost one real streetfight, (I have been beat by friends who are fighters, but that's a different story to me). A guy came up and wanted to fight me at a party, apparently under the impression that I had insulted his girlfriend (?) I was stoned and drunk, (and didn't know how to fight at this juncture in my life), and wasn't completely sure if I had or hadn't. (I hadn't, come to find out later).

So we start to fight. He circles me, and he's a steroid juicing freak. I am waiting for the right haymaker, when I suddenly catch a glimpse of something coming at me in my right eye. He was a lefty. He punched the **** out of me. We kept fighting and I land a few sloppy punches, but I couldn't really see out of the eye after he hit me. He hit me in the other one too. Then I couldn't see out of that one. He didn't knock it out, (he got too tired), but I got the crap kicked out of me.

Anyway, I woke up the next day and couldn't see. So, I felt my face. Then I could see. My eyelids had swollen over my eye. I had to hold up my swollen eyes to see.

Posted On:
    9/23/2007 2:10am

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heres one from way back, about '87, I'm 17. I'm hanging out at the train tracks, probably drinking or smoking, with a few buddies. Around the corner come seven guys, mexicans, who I've had words with before. It's obvious they arent here to talk.

Two of the guys go directly to my two friends to make sure they don't get involved, and it looks like they also are carrying something 'just in case'. The other five walk towards me. I look to see if I can make a run for it, but decide I should just get this over with (I'm kinda fat anyway, not a good runner.) I have a small pocket knife, but I figure they probably got better. So I walk towards them.

I walk up to the biggest one, and before I could say anything, he swings. I block and hit. The others join in, I quickly end up on the ground and they start kicking. First thing that enters my head is "I hope this ends quick". Then "I hope I don't start crying... **** that, I aint gonna cry!". (I had a while to think apparently)

Then it hits me. These mexicans are kicking me with their instep, like a soccer ball. It doesnt even hurt! Now I got the courage to fight again, so I manage to get up and throw some blows. That doesn't get me far though, I see a slope, and start chucking anyone I get my hands on down the slope. That buys a split second so I step back and reach for my small-as-**** pocket knife, thinking I'm going to hit the main guy in the chest (he was actually a cop I found out later). The knife had fallen out of my pocket, thank God. It would have probably just got me killed.

No knife, so I step back and say "Enough, you win!" My face is bleeding bad, forehead cut. Fuckin gold rings. The cop dude says " Don't **** with us! Wipe your blood, the hospitals two blocks up." Gee thanks officer, I go to the hospital, sit around for an hour, no help. I say **** this, walk into a room and grab some tape and gauze and bandage my head, and walk out. I get a bill in the mail for $60.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 12:16pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: WMA, Suio Ryu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Don't you just love being kicked while you sit there in the fetal position? It's always one of my favorites, especially when you are still concious enough to wonder where the next one will land.

I think anyone who has had the crap knocked out of them once or twice learns a lot about "t3h r3al" fighting. Basically number, size, agression, and surprise count a lot more than 10 years of TKD or _ing _un training.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 1:46pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This isn't a major beatdown, but it just happened so I figured I'd tell it:

Two guys tried to rob me in broad daylight last Saturday. I was walking through a parking lot on my way to the train station, when BAM, somebody sucker punched me in the side of the head . Next thing I know, I'm sitting on the ground and these two guys are kicking and punching me. I kept my head and was trying to make room to stand back up. I could feel one of their hands in my pocket (He was looking for my wallet) and I just yelled out I'm broke and don't have any money. They both kind of backed off and I got to my feet. Some guys that had witnessed it started screaming at us and the two guys turned around and ran away. I started to chase them, but I was dizzy as hell and I stopped.

They didn't do much damage except for that first punch. It hit me square on my left ear and I think I was out for a second. Either way, I had a pretty bad concussion and my ear turned BRIGHT purple and swelled to about twice its normal size. It's been a few days and I think there's definitely gonna be some permanent scarring. I don't know why, but it pisses me off that after a year and a half of BJJ, I'm going to end up getting cauliflower ear from that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 2:52pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Heres my story
    The guy was lying in the grass with several empties next to him. He said that some girls he was waiting for hadn't showed up yet. (I forget why he said this, I think someone asked him what he was doing just sitting there) I, without thinking, suggested that maybe they weren't comming. This apparently ticked him off, and he jumped up and got me in a guillitine position. (He didn't actually tighten the grip, so I wasn't choking).

I, for what ever reason, didn't recognize the danger I was in and didn't even bother to fight back. I thought he was playing around. Suddenly he falls back forcing me into a head-first dive into the ground. Naturally, IT HURT LIKE HELL.

Thankfully, out of sheer dumb luck he didn't persue the attack any further and I got up with a slightly sore back and a slightly deflated ego. The fact is though, he could have hurt me badly if he wanted to, just because I didn't have the brains to recognize a dangerous situation. I'll never make that mistake again.

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 3:47pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's another one for you guys (I have alot of beatdown stories btw). About '91. I'm at this wierd techno-rave type concert, except instead of just being a rave, people sitting in chairs watching techno DJs 'perform'. This annoyed me to the point of drinking furiously. I probably should have just left. I hate techno.

I knew one of the DJs who was 'performing'(?), and while he was cutting and/or scratching, another DJ walked up to him and scratched his record. This pissed off my friend, and the two DJs squared off, on stage. I'm drunk as hell at this point, so I rush the offending DJ only to find he was about 5'1 with heels. Luckily about 10 of his friends had the same idea, so i hit some big guy and he takes me down. So now I'm fighting one guy who's on top off me while his friends are kicking me. Security decides to join in and hit me with a mag flashlight.
    I get dragged out by some friends, security decides to hit the big guy instead of me now, and the fight dies down. My friend ends up going to the hospital for stitches because he was hit on the head with a 10-speed bicycle. On stage, at a techno concert.

I'm bleeding, forehead cut, should have left, I hate techno. Idiot.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 3:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by switchblade
    hospital for stitches because he was hit on the head with a 10-speed bicycle. On stage, at a techno concert.
    I'm bleeding, forehead cut, should have left, I hate techno. Idiot.
    ECW! ECW! ECW!

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 4:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    ECW! ECW! ECW!
    ECW???
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 12 3 LastLast