Posted On:
    9/20/2007 9:48am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck76
    Anna,

I dream of hurting people all the time...
    At first I thought you are quoting somebody off the Net, this is not the jkdbuck I know...

But then I realised you're right to get it out of yourself. Now you feel better, you calmed down and will be able to do the same shitty job for another few months before erupting again.

But there are solutions to a **** job, think:
    Attached Images  

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 10:25am

Style: tkd, kickboxing, bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hearing how many other people had the weak punch dream is weird. I used to always have dreams were I would try to us my martial arts technique to stop some one and the techniques would not work. I would try to punch, kick or wrist lock them to no avail. I would usually have to use brute force and overpower/maul them. Since I have start kickboxing and BJJ I no longer have those dreams. Maybe because I get to test my techniques in a live setting more and know they work. Or maybe because I get to spar with people WAY better than me so offten now that I get my ass kicked a lot and no longer fear the beat-downs. Either way I hated those dreams and I am glad they are gone.

The dreams also may have been my subconcious saying "dude, your martial arts are not so good, the only work because your 6'3" 225". Now I really feel I am in somthing that does not work because of power but techique. Again maybe this is from all the beatdowns from smaller people.

:)

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 10:45am

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dream of beating people up, and for some reason I also daydream of beating people up. I think it's a side effect of having to confront too many idiots, but be (sorta)diplomatic all too often (can't beat up hecklers/haters all the time)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 10:49am

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    For some reason every time I have a dream that involves fighting, every time I try to throw a punch, my arm suddenly weighs a tun making it impossible for me to throw the punch effectively. When I try to take the guy down, it feels like I am trying to move through jello. I don't know why. All I know is these dreams suck.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 11:08am

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ojgsxr6
    I used to have dreams where I would try to fight people but my punches were too slow and weak to hurt them.
    my dreams were always like this when I did karate.

no, seriously.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 11:12am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    You need to stop whining and do the american thing: load up on machine guns and grenades and SMOKE THOSE FUCKERS!!!!

i'll look forward reading your story at the bullshido news section!

atta boy!
    No. A gun is way too a quick and merciful death. Actually, I was thinking something like getting a pick-axe.

Yeah.... get a nice big backswing and hurl it right into their chests.

Customer service = being someones "bitch"

Now back to seriousness......I've also had the weak punch dream. That's why I spend the time I do beating on the heavy bag.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 11:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've had dreams where I'd be fighting someone and biting them and wake up trying to rip chunks out of my pillow.

I've also had the John woo Shoot out dreams.

Like this one I remember pretty well was in like an auditoriiom, and this guy with two guns and I were planning something, only it was his deal and I didnt have any guns, so I talked nicey nice to him and then ripped one of his guns out of his hand and then I pointed it at his head and pulled the trigger and it misfired so then I started explaining myself being like

"Well, you have two guns and I didnt have any, what are you going to do with two guns? You should give me one of those guns" and then I took his other gun and shot him, and then I ran around this auditorium full of people shooting at everyone but it was like full of old ladies that kept pulling out machine guns so I'd shoot someone up and steal their machine gun and then proceed to keep running around doing dives and flips and running on walls collecting and emptying a myriad of different guns into people.

It was pretty cool.

On the other side, I have some darker dreams that are generally me trying to protect myself or someone else and I'll pull out my gun and it will absolutely refuse to fire, or sometimes it just wont cycle and I'll have to shoot and cycle a round manually every time.

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 11:28am

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had a dream that one day all the little black boys and black girls would one day join hands with all the little white boys and white girls as brothers and sisters. Then some cracker shot my ass. Then they named all these fucked up ass streets after my ass.

Nay, but seriously brethren, I've had the weak punch dream. Sometimes my gun jams. I realised that I always win the fight despite the setbacks, out of a need to survive. Anybody have dreams where you get kicked in the nuts? Those dreams really hurt.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 11:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh yeh, the other night I had this dream that i was like the leader of some crazy space pirate army that were like all demonic and stuff, and I was like a crazy cool kinda cyborgy chick with big black angel wings.

Most amusingly, we were boarding this ship and we had reached the main control room, our mission was to find out where to get DMT, so me and like some officer of mine were interogating this higher up enemy guy about it and he wasn't talking fast enough so one of my other officers, who was also a crazy cyborgy/angel chick, stepped in and shoved a jagged metal pipe that she had torn out of the wall through him.

Since i wasnt done with him I was like instantly enraged and I slammed her into the wall behind us and then ripped the pipe out of the dude she stabbed and stuck it through her like pinning her to the wall.

And then we kept wrecking up the ship and found this room with like this giant brain that I assume was controlling the ship and since DMT is produced in the brain we just decided to extract it from there.

It was pretty cool.

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 11:39am

Style: chinese boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Holy ****, I had a dream last night that I got shanked by some crazy cyborg chick who was trying to jack my stash! She never found it, it was hidden in a fake can of Aqua-net. So she snorted some of my moms brain instead.
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456 78910 ... LastLast