C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 4:35am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ojgsxr6
    I used to have dreams where I would try to fight people but my punches were too slow and weak to hurt them.
    You too woke up in the middle of a wing chun class?

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 4:51am

Style: Injured for 1+ years

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I dreamt that I was flirting with a chick on an escalator in Macys and Joe Lauzon beat me up. It was weird he just showed up out of nowhere angry and wanted to **** me up. I don't even know the guy.

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 4:58am

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well now he knows who you are and that you've been having wet dreams about his girl.

You better watch your back buddy.

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 5:12am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i had a dream the other day where i punched out some kid who had that disease that makes your skin real sensitive, like it blisters and **** if you touch it. he fell down some stairs.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 5:25am

Style: Injured for 1+ years

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    i had a dream the other day where i punched out some kid who had that disease that makes your skin real sensitive, like it blisters and **** if you touch it. he fell down some stairs.
    yeah, few people manage to be assholes even while they're asleep.

In an unrelated note, I've also woken up armbarring myself (ie: sleeping on my side, my forearm was thumb up between my tightly clenched thighs and I was arching my hips to hyperextend the elbow joint). I'd usually do it for long periods of time with just enough pressure to cause mild pain, but not wake me up. This got pretty bad at one point and I started waking up with really sore elbows. I now make it a point to sleep in a different position to make this impossible.

oh also, the chick clearly didn't know him. that would've made too much sense.

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 7:06am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Anna,

I dream of hurting people all the time. I often fantasize about it. Why, you ask? Well, I work in customer service. I get yelled at every day all goddamm day long by fucking degenerate ass-monkeys. Not only do I get it from endusers, I get it from our "valued dealers" who are the most evil crooked cocksuckers of all time, then I also get it from contractors (who are the anti-christ) and also from dumbass architects (aka "architards") who have the false notion that no matter WHAT they draw on paper...IT CAN BE BUILT (even if what they drew defies the laws of physics....so much so that even if they dug up Sir Isaac Fucking Newton and boned him up the ass, it still wouldn't work).

Ah yes..... the joys of putting up with ungrateful, hateful, stupid, degenerate, low-grade, crooked, inept, back-stabbing, whore-ish, dumbfuckish, two-faced, nimwitted, jizz-gurgling, too-fucking-retarded-to-wipe-their-asses, submoronic, soul-less, brainless, hopeless fucktards for 50 weeks out of the year.

We have one repeat customer who I wish would just go fucking die horribly and leave us alone! When he orders the wrong thing he blames it on us! No matter what HE or his hired fucktards mess up, they always blame US and refuse to pay their bills. I hate him with all my mind, heart, soul and body. I wish I could glue some broken bits of glass to a Louisville Slugger, then wrap some barbed wire around it and shove it in his ass for at least a week all the while pouring tobasco juice down the handle on an hourly basis. There IS no end to the amount of pain and suffering this man deserves.

We had another one of our "valued dealers" not too long ago badmouth us to a BIG BIG customer and tell us that we sold **** and that they'd make sure nobody would ever buy from us again....blah blah blah. Well a trip to the BIG BIG customer's location revealed that our "valued dealer" installed **** onto our icecream, thereby ruining $6,000.00 worth of equipment....which our valued dealer was going to shove in our asses and make US eat HIS mistake. I wanted to whip out the horsedick of revenge and poke our "valued dealer's" eyes out and skull **** him till he dies, but our VP told me to chill out.

**** people who **** up **** and blame others. I would love to throw people like that into a human-sized meat grinder feet-first. I'd love to listen to their screams. Why? Becuase I work my heart out to try to make these shitfucks happy and they take advantage of us all the time.

Am I or my company perfect? Far from it. Do we take care of problems if WE caused them? Yes.

Are there low-character, scheister, fuckmonkey, criminal, **** heads that take advantagge of us? Yes. Does their assholery affect my getting a raise? Yes.

Do I wish them to die horribly? Yes!
    Last edited by jkdbuck76; 9/20/2007 7:11am at .
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Just waiting for the paperboy.

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 8:23am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck

Ah yes..... the joys of putting up with ungrateful, hateful, stupid, degenerate, low-grade, crooked, inept, back-stabbing, whore-ish, dumbfuckish, two-faced, nimwitted, jizz-gurgling, too-fucking-retarded-to-wipe-their-asses, submoronic, soul-less, brainless, hopeless fucktards for 50 weeks out of the year.

We have one repeat customer who I wish would just go fucking die horribly and leave us alone! When he orders the wrong thing he blames it on us! No matter what HE or his hired fucktards mess up, they always blame US and refuse to pay their bills. I hate him with all my mind, heart, soul and body. I wish I could glue some broken bits of glass to a Louisville Slugger, then wrap some barbed wire around it and shove it in his ass for at least a week all the while pouring tobasco juice down the handle on an hourly basis. There IS no end to the amount of pain and suffering this man deserves.

We had another one of our "valued dealers" not too long ago badmouth us to a BIG BIG customer and tell us that we sold **** and that they'd make sure nobody would ever buy from us again....blah blah blah. Well a trip to the BIG BIG customer's location revealed that our "valued dealer" installed **** onto our icecream, thereby ruining $6,000.00 worth of equipment....which our valued dealer was going to shove in our asses and make US eat HIS mistake. I wanted to whip out the horsedick of revenge and poke our "valued dealer's" eyes out and skull **** him till he dies, but our VP told me to chill out.

**** people who **** up **** and blame others. I would love to throw people like that into a human-sized meat grinder feet-first. I'd love to listen to their screams. Why? Becuase I work my heart out to try to make these shitfucks happy and they take advantage of us all the time.

Am I or my company perfect? Far from it. Do we take care of problems if WE caused them? Yes.

Are there low-character, scheister, fuckmonkey, criminal, **** heads that take advantagge of us? Yes. Does their assholery affect my getting a raise? Yes.
    You need to stop whining and do the american thing: load up on machine guns and grenades and SMOKE THOSE FUCKERS!!!!

i'll look forward reading your story at the bullshido news section!

atta boy!

Dark Overlord of the Bullshido Underworld

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 9:42am

supporting member
     Style: Taai Si Ji Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've never had these types of dreams.

Ever.
    Calm down, it's only ones and zeros.

"Your calm and professional manner of response is really draining all the fun out of this. Can you reply more like Dr. Fagbot or something? Call me some names, mention some sand in my vagina or something of the sort. You can't expect me to come up with reasonable arguments man!" -- MaverickZ

"Tom Kagan spins in his grave and the fucking guy isn't even dead yet." -- Snake Plissken

My Bullshido fan club threads:
    Tom Kagan's a big hairy...
    Tom Kagan can lick my BALLS
    Tom Kagan teaches _ing __un and bigotry?
    Tom Kagan: Serious discussion here
    Lamokio asks the burning question is Tom Kagan a ***** or just cruising for some
    I'm Dave the gay Kickboxer from Manchester and I have the hots for Tom Kagan
    TOM KAGAN, OPEN ME, THE MKT ARE COMING FOR YOU ! ARE YOU MAN ENOUGH TO MEET ?
    ATTN TOM KAGAN
    World Dominator 'Kagan' in plot to lie about real Kung Fu and Martial Arts
    Tom Kagan just gave me my third negative rep in a day
    I am infatuated with Tom Kagan
    Tom Kagan is a fat balding white guy.
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 6789 ... LastLast