Page 4 of 15 First 1234567814 ... Last
  1. #31
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i always dream about beating people up, then when im done i rape them.

    its perfectly healthy, dont worry.

  2. #32
    Zub-Zub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dullsville, Utah
    Posts
    498
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by THX-1138



    Quote Originally Posted by ggboxer
    You know what, the hell with this ****. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

  3. #33
    fes_fsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, UT
    Posts
    2,306
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    i always dream about beating people up, then when im done i rape them.
    you were wide awake.

    *cries*

  4. #34
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fes_fsa
    you were wide awake.

    *cries*
    its not rape when you moan for more.

    btw what the hell did you mean by deeper?!

  5. #35
    fes_fsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, UT
    Posts
    2,306
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    btw what the hell did you mean by deeper?!
    i was talking about our level of commitment toward each other, my love.:love7:

  6. #36
    Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    Lebell's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Lolland
    Posts
    12,492
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    msn plz!

    ill commit to you all over the cam...

  7. #37
    fes_fsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Sandy, UT
    Posts
    2,306
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lebell
    msn plz!

    ill commit to you all over the cam...
    i'm not challenging Pfrost, Lebell.

    besides. it's fucking late. i'm going to bed.

    <3's

  8. #38

    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    547
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is gonna sound very concieted with alot of EGO but, ever since i started taking martial arts, muay thai, and recently BJJ, but now i dislocated my ribs so thats another thing, but i have ALWAYS wanted someone to challenge me ever sicne i started. Im always hoping that when imm walking around school that some guy that acts all hard and **** would just pick a fight with me, so that i could just try that **** out to have a fight for the hell of it win or lose. Its like you have a new video game and you cant wait to play it SO BADLY that you open it on your way home reading the instructions and booklets just getting ready for when the time comes.

  9. #39
    Zub-Zub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dullsville, Utah
    Posts
    498
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleskunk
    This is gonna sound very concieted with alot of EGO but, ever since i started taking martial arts, muay thai, and recently BJJ, but now i dislocated my ribs so thats another thing, but i have ALWAYS wanted someone to challenge me ever sicne i started. Im always hoping that when imm walking around school that some guy that acts all hard and **** would just pick a fight with me, so that i could just try that **** out to have a fight for the hell of it win or lose. Its like you have a new video game and you cant wait to play it SO BADLY that you open it on your way home reading the instructions and booklets just getting ready for when the time comes.

    It's tempting, but it's a trap, kind of like that overhyped game you couldn't wait to buy and plug in only to find it's the video game equivalent of Driving Miss Daisy.


    Quote Originally Posted by ggboxer
    You know what, the hell with this ****. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

  10. #40
    Moleculo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    ORYGUN
    Posts
    8,215
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleskunk
    This is gonna sound very concieted with alot of EGO but, ever since i started taking martial arts, muay thai, and recently BJJ, but now i dislocated my ribs so thats another thing, but i have ALWAYS wanted someone to challenge me ever sicne i started. Im always hoping that when imm walking around school that some guy that acts all hard and **** would just pick a fight with me, so that i could just try that **** out to have a fight for the hell of it win or lose. Its like you have a new video game and you cant wait to play it SO BADLY that you open it on your way home reading the instructions and booklets just getting ready for when the time comes.

    That's awesome. Maybe he'll stab you.

Page 4 of 15 First 1234567814 ... Last

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO