Posted On:
    9/26/2007 1:27am

supporting member
     Style: n/a (ex-Karate)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnaTrocity
    No, it was actually pretty dry, just the brain buzz was there
    What was Kid doing at this time? Ducking? Smoking a cigarette?
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 1:29am

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Getting her leg humped, of course.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 1:32am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck76
    Anna,

I dream of hurting people all the time. I often fantasize about it. Why, you ask? Well, I work in customer service. I get yelled at every day all goddamm day long by fucking degenerate ass-monkeys. Not only do I get it from endusers, I get it from our "valued dealers" who are the most evil crooked cocksuckers of all time, then I also get it from contractors (who are the anti-christ) and also from dumbass architects (aka "architards") who have the false notion that no matter WHAT they draw on paper...IT CAN BE BUILT (even if what they drew defies the laws of physics....so much so that even if they dug up Sir Isaac Fucking Newton and boned him up the ass, it still wouldn't work).

Ah yes..... the joys of putting up with ungrateful, hateful, stupid, degenerate, low-grade, crooked, inept, back-stabbing, whore-ish, dumbfuckish, two-faced, nimwitted, jizz-gurgling, too-fucking-retarded-to-wipe-their-asses, submoronic, soul-less, brainless, hopeless fucktards for 50 weeks out of the year.

We have one repeat customer who I wish would just go fucking die horribly and leave us alone! When he orders the wrong thing he blames it on us! No matter what HE or his hired fucktards mess up, they always blame US and refuse to pay their bills. I hate him with all my mind, heart, soul and body. I wish I could glue some broken bits of glass to a Louisville Slugger, then wrap some barbed wire around it and shove it in his ass for at least a week all the while pouring tobasco juice down the handle on an hourly basis. There IS no end to the amount of pain and suffering this man deserves.

We had another one of our "valued dealers" not too long ago badmouth us to a BIG BIG customer and tell us that we sold **** and that they'd make sure nobody would ever buy from us again....blah blah blah. Well a trip to the BIG BIG customer's location revealed that our "valued dealer" installed **** onto our icecream, thereby ruining $6,000.00 worth of equipment....which our valued dealer was going to shove in our asses and make US eat HIS mistake. I wanted to whip out the horsedick of revenge and poke our "valued dealer's" eyes out and skull **** him till he dies, but our VP told me to chill out.

**** people who **** up **** and blame others. I would love to throw people like that into a human-sized meat grinder feet-first. I'd love to listen to their screams. Why? Becuase I work my heart out to try to make these shitfucks happy and they take advantage of us all the time.

Am I or my company perfect? Far from it. Do we take care of problems if WE caused them? Yes.

Are there low-character, scheister, fuckmonkey, criminal, **** heads that take advantagge of us? Yes. Does their assholery affect my getting a raise? Yes.

Do I wish them to die horribly? Yes!

I feel your pain, my brother! I feel your pain! For I too am in that line of work. But usually I'll cheerfully tell them, "I dunno, I'm just doing this while I train for the title fight!"

Which someday could be true. :biggrin:

Josh

C.E. B.S.net Ambassador

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 2:31am

supporting member
     Style: (Beautiful) Spring Roll

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaotic
    I'll dream about fighting dinosaurs or zombies or **** like that.

When I'm dreaming I LARP my ass off.
    Yeah, dinosaurs and sharks... I hate them in my dreams. They ate me in my dreams.
    Haven't had such a dream for a long time now, though...

CLICK & WATCH
    :
    I got BULLSHIDO ON TV!!!

"Bruce Lee sucks because I slammed my nuts with nunchucks trying to do that stupid **** back in the day. I still managed to have two kids. I forgive you Bruce.
    " - by Vorpal

Crouching Philosopher, Hidden Philosopher

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 4:38am

supporting member
     Style: n/a (ex-Karate)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dry-humping the bony legs of a Muay Thai fighter.

Sounds painful.
    Martial Arts and Philosophy: Beating and Nothingness
    click here to order on Amazon

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 6:42am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Funny. My childhood dog, Ralph, though he was neutered would hump
    the sleeping bag on which he slept. I guess he was having zombie nightmares!
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 10:56am

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I had one last night...

I was walking down the street in a residential neighborhood. Fairly nice one, middle-class suburban neighborhood. Not sure exactly where from, as this is where the dream starts, but I'm thinking I was leaving a daytime party, since my car is parked on the street. I'm walking to my car to drive home.

Well, there are a bunch of other cars parked at the side of the street, like I was. And mine was well out of the way of the driveway. But when I get to the car, there's this guy waiting by it in front of his lawn, and several other people scattered about his lawn (who I assumed were family members), and a couple of cops standing in front of the front door. Right off the bat, he postures himself threateningly and starts off in a tizzy stating that if I didn't get out of the way, he was going to have me arrested. And I'm like, "Okay, I'm not anywhere NEAR your driveway, and I'm actually TRYING to move, and you're standing in my way to TELL me to move?" So I try reasoning with him, but that only seems to make him madder. So now, instead of threatening me with having me arrested, he's asking me if I wanna try him. As in an actual fist-fight.

Now this guy's about middle-aged. Older than me, clearly, but not an "old" man. And pretty regular looking guy - not too big, not too small. Not too fat, but not too skinny. But he clearly doesn't look like a fighter. But here he is obviously trying to throw his weight around, and bully me. So I try talking it out with him. I don't back down, don't get me wrong. But I try not to resort to the same tactics he's using, and attempt to remain calm. But that only seems to get him angrier.

So finally, I sense him moving in to actually take it to the next level. And instinctively, I throw a cross. Just one right cross... He goes down like a sack of potatoes, and is out COLD! LOL

Those two cops that were standing outside the door... they don't do a damn thing! And the guy's family members... they actually start laughing, at HIM!!! As I'm getting into my car to finally leave, they come up to me, and I actually find out from them that this person has a reputation around the neighborhood for bullying people, and up until now no one's ever done a thing, they were all so scared of him (Good God, I couldn't see why). They said that everyone hated him, even them, and they were actually congratulating me for having KOed him like that.

Okay, so flash forward about a day or two. I'm in my apartment, and I've just bought a new book. So I'm reading it (I don't even remember what the book was about)... and I come across a clipping from a newspaper article. It's headlined something like, "Local Resident Crosses Kickboxer, Gets a Cross In Return." As I read, it's MY story. The story of the incident that took place on the lawn. Even the newspaper story reveals the guy as being a bully, and more or less gives me props for standing up to him (though trying not to make it too obvious LOL). And then I notice on the same page is a little post-it note attached. It reads something like, "Free of charge! Thank you for finally giving that guy what he deserves. Hopefully he'll think twice before just arbitrarily throwing his weight around people again"...

And then I wake up... It was just a dream, and not much to it at that. But man was it funny!

Josh

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 11:32am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex
    I liked high school and im having a ball now as well...

I had a dream last night where i was smashing some newb in sparring. just chasng him round the room and beating his ass like a drum. was great.

Yeah. But New Zealand is cool! I grew up in Indiana: The Home of Meth Labs, Corn, and Sheep-Screwing.
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 41011121314 15 LastLast