Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 4:59pm

Style: JKD, MuayThai, BJJ, Kali

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If I had poor impulse control. I'd be a psychopath. My dreams and daydreams mirror this ;)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 5:56pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ALL the time i have dreams like that.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 6:26pm

Style: Crappling (BJJ Hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just had a scarily vivid dream last night about fighting.

Some punk was posturing up to me, doing the whole shove thing, and smack talking. At first I was like, naw, I'm not gonna fight, but then said **** it. I caught him with a left jab followed by a solid right to the jaw stunning him, then took him down and heel hooked him. I felt and heard the cartilege and whatever crap down there rip and tear, it was not pretty.

THEN he pulled out a knife and sliced up my leg pretty good. It hurt really bad and bled everywhere; I scrambled for half mount while getting the knife away from him, then full mount and after a few good elbows, armbarred him. I heard the pops from his elbow, and he screamed... Then I woke up and thought my leg was still bleeding... It was scary.

yes....

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 10:00pm

Style: drunken bjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    holy ****. i had a dream i was back in high school the night before last night.

i was back in history class... but it was night. class went on as usual. then the bell rings... and everyone stands up in unison... and starts shuffling outside. for some reason, instead of sitting at his desk, waiting for everyone to leave, Mr. Friedrich stands up shuffles along with everyone else. i'm getting my **** together... and end up being the last person to get out of class.

i poke my head out of the door... it would be pitch black if it weren't for the hallway lights. they seem to be guiding me through the school... turning off behind me as i approached another one. this is something i notice... so i cut across the quad... dimly lit by the eery glow of the fluorescent lampposts.... to the field. it is completely pitch dark.

i don't want to walk alone in the dark. so i turn around to face the quad... and i see other girls walking toward the field as well. i tell them that the field is really dark... that it's probably best to go through the parking lot and take the main street at the front of the school (since there was more light, obviously).

the quad gets slightly brighter and there are shadows cast behind the girls walking toward me. i turn around... and the lights to the football field are on... as well as lampposts along the fences that didn't used to be there. the entire field is lit.... and it's also no longer my school. it looks like field/grassy knoll you would see at a prestigious university, huge, with lush grass and lots of bushes and trees. i turn toward the quad... and the girls are still walking toward me, but they're wearing school uniforms--black skirts, black ties, and white shirts... to match their skin.

one of the girls falls to the ground.... and upon impact, her lower half becomes a shadow, her face becomes a twisted, fanged, mockery of a young girl's face, and she runs on her hands, now sporting long decrepit nails, towards one of the large bushes to become its shadow. watching her do this... i notice that there are more school girls walking... and then it dawns on me that the girls in the quad weren't walking toward the field to go home--they were walking this way because they were following me.

all the girls i saw were coming toward me. a few other girls fall to the ground and become the shadows of lampposts and trees and bushes all around me. the ones on foot are getting closer. i get down on the ground and open up my bag so i can at least throw my books at them and try to make a run for it.... and inside my bag... is what looks like a small scythe... with an old splintery handle... and the blade has several nicks from years and years of use.

one girl finally reaches me... and opens her mouth. you can hear her jaw dislocating and skin ripping as she overextends and i guess stretches her lips back to reveal rows and rows of sharp fangs. her eyes would be pitch black if not for the twinkle put into them, not only by the reflection of light, but for the kill. every single one of these girls were going to try to kill me.

she grabs for me and i instantly take her hand off with my mini-scythe. she lunges forward to gnash at me with her teeth and i slice through her head from ear to ear. her body convulses as she falls down, bleeding a thick black ooze, which is hungrily consumed by the amazingly lush green grass of our university.

i decide i'm not going to give these girls any more opportunity to attack me. i attempt to run toward one and fall down. i look down... and i'm still holding my mini-scythe... but my body has become a black cloud. i'm suddenly in front of one of the girls and slash her body from shoulder to hip.... and then i fall again and i'm in front of another girl, which i slash from sternum to groin. i take the girls out one by one in a series of flashes (that's the best way i can describe what happened when i fell)... until all that's left are the girls who turned themselves into shadows.

i fall and as i'm traveling, i look behind me. my body is a shadow, spread wide and far behind me, shrinking back as i travel forward, as if light were chasing me. i look forward and i see a head and fingers poking out of the ground. the head goes down and becomes part of the shadow. i'm standing in front of bush. it's not a shadow at all--the grass is stained black where that girl's head and body was.

i slash at the grass, and all i do is reap up blades of black grass. nothing. i stomp on the grass and yell for her to come out. nothing. then i feel a hand grab my ankle. i look down... and it looks like a black tendril of smoke wrapped around my leg, trying to pull me into the ground. i'm pulling and pulling... and it just seems to pull my leg deeper and deeper into the black grass. i post my free leg onto the green grass... and kick my other leg as hard as i can... the figure of a woman in the form of black smoke comes out of the ground, the black on the grass shrinking as i bring my leg higher.

her face and body turn back to its vampire-school girl form... and still holding my leg up in the air, she attempts to take a bite of my inner leg. my leg turns to black smoke. i pull it out of her grip, grab her by the shirt, and pull her down into guard. she turns her lower half into smoke as she tries to pass... and it dawns on me that i still have my mini-scythe. holding onto her shirt, i start hacking away. thick black ooze comes out of the holes i stab into her and falls in little cold droplets onto my skin. i decapitate her... and my skin is drenched in blood.

i wake up... and my ceiling is leaking.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 11:07pm

Style: Fiore

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sometimes I dream about being a 19th century duelist and the dream will end with me and my opponent(usually a lestat looking mother fucker) with having smallswords put through our hearts.
    theres one variation I'm involved in a 15th century judicial duel with longswords and both me and my opponent end up decapitated.

Then theres also the punching slowly dream as well.

But in general I have dreams about sticking people with swords of one kind or another.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 11:44pm

Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Osiris
    I hate the back in high school dream. Its like I go back, do a bunch of credits, but always forget one class and fail. Its always somewhere strange at a strange time. And it keeps happening. Of course, I didn't go to class all last semester so...
    I have those dreams all the time too. I'll have gone for years thinking I graduated, but then I find out that I was short one credit. So I have to go back to high school, at my age (30). Which of course, would totally suck. I wouldn't be in that environment in this day and age for love or money!

Uh oh... I'm talking like an old person, aren't I? LOL

Josh

Here, hold these for me.

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 11:30am

Join us... or die
     Style: jkd concepts

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I often daydream of taking some of my problem customers, ramming stove pipes up their asses, then pouring fire ants, chlorox and bits of glass down the pipes.

Anyone here a Freudian who can tell us about our dreams? I do have the "stuck in highschool" dream. I'm at my locker, I realize I'm in school and I say to myself "why in the name of God am I here?! I have a life to get to! I have a baby boy who needs me! I HATE this place!"

I wonder why that dream happens...... Oh yeah! Now I remember! Highschool sucked and everybody hated me. Bullshido is better because it doesn't suck and everybody hates me.

Nope. Never got laid in highschool either. Not even 2nd base. See, I had a natural defense against the ladies.....my personality.

It all evens out, though. For me, a poor kid who ended up working his way through college.... I look back and highschool was the most suck-ass part of my life and the best is yet to come.

But for the "popular" kids, they look back and highschool is the best part of their lives and they're living in the **** now...either above their parent's garage or in a trailer park....don't know how to succeed because everything was handed to them.
    Last edited by jkdbuck76; 9/25/2007 11:35am at .
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. Itís the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

STOP POSTING!

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 1:49pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jkdbuck76
    But for the "popular" kids, they look back and highschool is the best part of their lives and they're living in the **** now...either above their parent's garage or in a trailer park....don't know how to succeed because everything was handed to them.
    I liked high school and im having a ball now as well...

I had a dream last night where i was smashing some newb in sparring. just chasng him round the room and beating his ass like a drum. was great.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 6:38pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'll dream about fighting dinosaurs or zombies or **** like that.

When I'm dreaming I LARP my ass off.

Spear Sister

Posted On:
    9/26/2007 12:52am

supporting membersupporting member
     Style: Dancing the Spears

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Here's one that's really weird.
    So i am at my grandmothers ranch battling various minions of evil, cant remember what all exactly but i think it was something to do with zombies.

So basically what I was doing is hiding out in a tree above a road and when theminions of evil passed underneath me I would jump on them and stab them in the head with my knife.

Things were going pretty well when all the sudden this like fantasy giant fee-fi-f-fum type ************ comes charging down the road, not really paying any attention to me.

For some reason I decide I am going to attack him, so as he passes I jump onto his absolutely tremendous calf,holding on for dear life and I start stabbing him in the leg over and over...

and here's the weird part, I wake up while this is happening in my dream and as I wake up I am basically experiencing something that feels kind of like a mini orgasm.
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3910111213 1415 LastLast