Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 4:43pm

Style: Vale-Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

wish I could!

I wish I could, we arn't that well off, I need a white collar guy or 2 at 205 anyway!,
    But this is for the guys who can come out, I need a definate answer by Sept 28th, we are ordering gloves you get to keep and they need at least a month so the card needs set by the 28th,

I still need #1 149 lb open fighter (any age)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 4:50pm

Style: Vale-Tudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I am computer illeterate

continued

#1 155lber any age
    #1 165 lber any age
    #1 160-169 lber over 30
    #1 205 lber over 30
    #1 heavyweight any age
    #1 190 lber any age

the funds collected go to provided scholorships for kids who's family can't afford the normal fee's for gyms, so if you club comes and agrees to the price we give (gyms give a little to) it can help you out, we are aiming for as many guys as possible to get 2 bouts here, please consider helping us make this show a succsess, we have 2 date ,paid year scholorships for 25 kids, and built a wheel chair ramp for a local boy who was handicapped in a logging accident, we have hosted 56 bouts total & our only 2 injuries are a mildly broken nose (in the ring) and a drunk who hurt his knee fighting the kareoke machine!

great time , great cause, and don't be so worry about not being ready guys first off you never know until you try, and second we do not allow anyone to get hurt!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12