Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 10:31am

Join us... or die
     Style: No gym currently.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DaChinkOfSteel
    Yes...and no...b/c you've obviously never seen "American Samurai"...
    For my shame, I have. That was the one with David Bradley's mullet, right?

No votes for GymKata?

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 10:33am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and I forgot about Perfect Weapon and StreetKnight.

Porcupine/Hollywood, FL & Parmistan via Elbonia

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 10:40am

supporting member
     Style: creonte on hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You beat me to gymkata, I hate you now.

"Perfect Weapon" is cool. "Lone Wolf And Cub", man, I haven't seen that movie since I was in my teens.

I vote for gymkata. JJson, YOU MUST GET THIS MOVIE. IT'S FUCKING AWESOME. IF YOU CAN ONLY AFFORD TO BUY ONE DVD, GET THIS ONE!!!! :evil6:
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

t-nation - Dissecting the deadlift. Anatomy and Muscle Balancing Videos.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Graviora Manent

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 10:46am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Teh El Macho
    You beat me to gymkata, I hate you now.
    I thought you hated me anyway... you don't write, you don't call...

Still, we'll always have Zanzibar... you, me, 14 gallons of slightly off mayonnaise.

Good times, man, good times.

EDIT: You'd have thought of GymKata earlier if you weren't looking at pics of Jamie Hoo-hoos or whatever her name is!

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 10:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any votes for Yojimbo and Sanjuro?

What about him????

"Zatoichi 26 (Darkness Is His Ally)", that gets my vote any day.
    Read this for flexibility and injury prevention, this, this and this for supplementation, this on grip conditioning, and this on staph. New: On strenght standards, relationships and structural balance. Shoulder problems? Read this.

My crapuous vlog and my blog of training, stuff and crap. NEW: Me, Mrs. Macho and our newborn baby.

New To Weight Training? Get the StrongLifts 5x5 program and Rippetoe's "Starting Strength, 2nd Ed". Wanna build muscle/gain weight? Check this article. My review on Tactical Nutrition here.

The street argument is retarded. BJJ is so much overkill for the street that its ridiculous. Unless you're the idiot that picks a fight with the high school wrestling team, barring knife or gun play, the opponent shouldn't make it past double leg + ground and pound - Osiris

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 10:49am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also- i just finished watching (twice) and reviewing Invisible Target... Anyone live in china, cos i'm coming to stay so i can marry Wu Jing...

Good Action- Benny Chan directed so not much in the way of character Developmant- but awesome all the same.
    Last edited by Tom Kagan; 9/24/2007 12:22pm at . Reason: removed reference to culled post.

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 10:50am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sochin101
    I thought you hated me anyway... you don't write, you don't call...

Still, we'll always have Zanzibar... you, me, 14 gallons of slightly off mayonnaise.

Good times, man, good times.

EDIT: You'd have thought of GymKata earlier if you weren't looking at pics of Jamie Hoo-hoos or whatever her name is!
    Jamie Hoohoos is the reason I don't call you anymore. Jamie Hoohoos + burrito sauce >> you + mayonnaise :tongue6:

Here to kick your ass.

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 10:52am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sochin, i'm not sure DA will take kindly to your betrayal of your planned kinkyness...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 10:53am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: working and schooling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    On the list for worst martial arts movies ever: anything with Leo Fong, Don "the Dragon" Wilson, Jerry "I love my ape-drape" Trimble, Lorenzo Llamas, and any of the dozens of Bloodfist clones( yeah, you read that right! These direct-to-video gems were almost word-for-word rip-offs of Roger Corman's classic(?).

Posted On:
    9/19/2007 10:55am

Style: TKD, MT, KEMPO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Drive" with Marc Dacascos has some really cranked up fight scenes from the Japanese guy that does Power Rangers. Pretty funny, in a B- movie way. IF you want something weird, try and find a copy of the "7th Curse", an old Chow Yung Fat, Chin Siu Ho sci fi movie. I think Maggie Cheung is in it. It's got nudity, man eating worms, some good fights and the corniest monster you've seen in a while. The writer, I Kuang, who wrote damn near every Shaolin movie that Chang Cheh ever made, wrote a bunch of books with a "sci fi" character called Wei Si Li or Wesley. Kind of an Indiana Jones meets Edgar Cayce- UFO's, monsters, demons, etc. Supposedly, there is another one coming out in the next year. I always recommend "7th Curse" to guys that collect comics, sci fi movies, etc, for the over the top factor. It's even in wikipedia- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seventh_Curse_(film)
Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 678915 ... LastLast