Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. #21
    Zub-Zub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dullsville, Utah
    Posts
    498
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by aardvarks
    we study from the masters:

    Ice Carvers
    Lumberjacks
    Leatherface
    Chainsaw Pig from Motel Hell
    Jason
    Ashe

    I studied under Freddy Krueger.


    Quote Originally Posted by ggboxer
    You know what, the hell with this ****. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

  2. #22

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your lineage is weak and inferior. All evidence shows that only Ash and Dennis Hopper (see TCM2) have t3h r34l chainsaw styles. Freddy Krueger's style uses non scientific principles and does not spar against live opponets. This was evident when Jason Vorhees kicked his butt in that movie.
    On Topic: There should also be a class where multiple attackers are taught to swarm in all at once, not stand around nicley taking turns, and also how to stomp on grapplers trying to use guard, mount, side control, etc.

  3. #23
    Zub-Zub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dullsville, Utah
    Posts
    498
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    Your lineage is weak and inferior. All evidence shows that only Ash and Dennis Hopper (see TCM2) have t3h r34l chainsaw styles. Freddy Krueger's style uses non scientific principles and does not spar against live opponets. This was evident when Jason Vorhees kicked his butt in that movie.
    On Topic: There should also be a class where multiple attackers are taught to swarm in all at once, not stand around nicley taking turns, and also how to stomp on grapplers trying to use guard, mount, side control, etc.

    Freddy ALWAYS comes back. And no, he doesn't spar with live opponents: he just kills them.


    Quote Originally Posted by ggboxer
    You know what, the hell with this ****. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

  4. #24

    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    4,000
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you continue trying to delude people with your McDojo "Dream Chi" nonsense, I will be forced to Gong Sau you. Only Ashley Williams Hail to The King Kung Fu has been proven to work when pressure tested against resisting opponents. Krueger is a LARPer on a level with Ashida Kim (for evidence, I present Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy's Dead)

  5. #25
    Zub-Zub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Dullsville, Utah
    Posts
    498
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    If you continue trying to delude people with your McDojo "Dream Chi" nonsense, I will be forced to Gong Sau you. Only Ashley Williams Hail to The King Kung Fu has been proven to work when pressure tested against resisting opponents. Krueger is a LARPer on a level with Ashida Kim (for evidence, I present Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy's Dead)

    And just what is Freddy LARPing exactly? Also, there is a fundamental difference between Freddy's "dream chi" and ashida's "ki": Freddy's dream chi actually kills people. Ashida's just makes you wanna kill HIM.


    Quote Originally Posted by ggboxer
    You know what, the hell with this ****. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

  6. #26

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    400
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I especially like the part about alternative ways of holding the knife. I suggest Pirate grip where you hold the knife in your teeth(eyepatch training required). I think you could actually make money off of this, and it terrifies me.

Page 3 of 3 First 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Log in

Log in
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO