Ice Carvers
    Lumberjacks
    Leatherface
    Chainsaw Pig from Motel Hell
    Jason
    Ashe

I studied under Freddy Krueger.

Quote Originally Posted by ggboxer
    You know what, the hell with this ****. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 2:08am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your lineage is weak and inferior. All evidence shows that only Ash and Dennis Hopper (see TCM2) have t3h r34l chainsaw styles. Freddy Krueger's style uses non scientific principles and does not spar against live opponets. This was evident when Jason Vorhees kicked his butt in that movie.
    On Topic: There should also be a class where multiple attackers are taught to swarm in all at once, not stand around nicley taking turns, and also how to stomp on grapplers trying to use guard, mount, side control, etc.

How do I shot web?

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 2:14am

supporting member
     Style: JKDC, Kali, Swords

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    Your lineage is weak and inferior. All evidence shows that only Ash and Dennis Hopper (see TCM2) have t3h r34l chainsaw styles. Freddy Krueger's style uses non scientific principles and does not spar against live opponets. This was evident when Jason Vorhees kicked his butt in that movie.
    On Topic: There should also be a class where multiple attackers are taught to swarm in all at once, not stand around nicley taking turns, and also how to stomp on grapplers trying to use guard, mount, side control, etc.

Freddy ALWAYS comes back. And no, he doesn't spar with live opponents: he just kills them.

You know what, the hell with this ****. I'll leave my lame ass bitching ways and suck off the site management as my compliments, but I'll maintain my boobtastic status here always.

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 2:18am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you continue trying to delude people with your McDojo "Dream Chi" nonsense, I will be forced to Gong Sau you. Only Ashley Williams Hail to The King Kung Fu has been proven to work when pressure tested against resisting opponents. Krueger is a LARPer on a level with Ashida Kim (for evidence, I present Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy's Dead)

How do I shot web?

Posted On:
    9/20/2007 2:22am

supporting member
     Style: JKDC, Kali, Swords

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vince Tortelli
    If you continue trying to delude people with your McDojo "Dream Chi" nonsense, I will be forced to Gong Sau you. Only Ashley Williams Hail to The King Kung Fu has been proven to work when pressure tested against resisting opponents. Krueger is a LARPer on a level with Ashida Kim (for evidence, I present Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy's Dead)

And just what is Freddy LARPing exactly? Also, there is a fundamental difference between Freddy's "dream chi" and ashida's "ki": Freddy's dream chi actually kills people. Ashida's just makes you wanna kill HIM.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/08/2007 7:18pm

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I especially like the part about alternative ways of holding the knife. I suggest Pirate grip where you hold the knife in your teeth(eyepatch training required). I think you could actually make money off of this, and it terrifies me.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123