Thread: Wandering In

Style
    Wushu (.. theoretically)
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Wandering In

Well, the fact is, I have absolutely no real martial arts experience, which is actually why I came here in the first place. I can also see that in this community that much of the focus is on practicality and usefulness in competetive settings. That really isn't why I'm interested into getting in martial arts, but that is all the more reason to join the way I see it.

I'm just a senior high school student from Oklahoma looking to go into the education field after college that's looking for a path to physical and mental fitness. And besides, I value earnesty, and this site has it in spades.

So I'd like to make this formal introduction of myself to Bullshido. Glad to be here.

AikidoBot
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    BULL RUSH ON Kongming!!!

Just waiting for the paperboy. supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    welcome man, make sure to read the stickies (they have your username on them) before you start posting outside of newbietown.

there's also the stylesforums where the guys from chinese martial arts, japanese martial arts etc etc roam.

so if its tma (tma=traditional martial arts)you're interested in you can find plenty of that here too.
    there's also www.bullshido.org a sort of wikipedia version if you like, but be sure not to post any crap on it or you'll get banned.

see you around

Style
    punching bag / crew jitsu
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If you're not looking for practical martial arts, what are you looking for then? Flashy demonstration martial arts? Something rooted in tradition? Something to help you get in shape?

Just wondering. Welcome to Bullshido.

Style
    MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dude...you live in OK. Just wrestle in college.

Seriously. OK wrestling is badass.
    And lo, Kano looked down upon the field and saw the multitudes. Amongst them were the disciples of Uesheba who were greatly vexed at his sayings. And Kano spake: "Do not be concerned with the mote in thy neighbor's eye, when verily thou hast a massive stick in thine ass".

--Scrolls of Bujutsu: Chapter 5 vs 10-14.