Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/09/2010 6:08am

Style: Chow Gar SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Concern View Post
    Hi Mr P - did you mention b4 that the marking was on one wrist only?

What perecentage chance would you put the marking as likely being from carrying a boiling pot?

Welcome to Autumn - seasons come and seasons go and still TA is misty about the past

Hi. I know you addressed the question to Mr P but there are no odds on the marks being from a boiling pot because IT WAS MADE UP FOR THE "KUNG FU" tv series. Total bollocks from Mr Anthony's warped psyche.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/12/2010 2:23pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Fascinating Documentary - reasons why...

I just watched a fascinating documentary on Channel 4 (UK) 7pm on Tania Head - see: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tania_Head for wiki info.

Tania said she was a survivor of the 9/11 attack on the South Tower and ended up as the President of the Survivors - taking tours at ground zero and telling her story for 5 years - becoming famous etc.

It turned out she wasn't American but Spanish and the program theorized at why she pretended to have been in the Tower - low self esteem, something shameful in her families' past (her father and brother went to jail for massive fraud in Spain) - wanting to be accepted and popular...

When anyone did come close to sensitve parts of her made up story she would avoid and then if necessary see them privately and alone. A few were very uncomfortable with her - describing her as arrogant - but most were taken in - including the Mayor of New York, the Newspapers, and the survivors..

Posted On:
    9/21/2010 8:20am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I only heard about Tony Anthony after inadvertently coming across one of his presentations on youtube and immediately noticed the strong smell of bulldust. Thankfully googling 'tony anthony fraud' led me straight here and I've now read through most of the posts over the last couple of days. Very interesting reading.

This guy is a real piece of work. I commend you all for your efforts to unveil what he really is. A comprehensive read through these posts is compelling enough to convince anyone with an objective mind that he is, at best, a liar.

That said, it really irks me that he is still able to peddle the same crap to people and profit from it. Reading some of the comments on youtube defending him initially left me speechless. There are obviously some pretty gullible people out there and as much as their lack of objectivity frustrates me, they don't deserve to have Tony make a fool of them (and take their money).

Most of the material on youtube about Tony requires 'approval' before comments are made visible, but there are a couple without these restrictions that I have posted on to direct people to this forum - particularly to pages 52 and 58. Hopefully that helps a few people see the light.

Still, our work here is not done. Some of the larger media outlets should really expose this guy properly. I am not based in the UK so I am unaware of which tabloids would be most willing and able to expose him. There's certainly enough information on here to make it an easy article to write!

Anyone have any suggestions?

Posted On:
    11/21/2010 4:01am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Birth certificate is the clincher

Mr P has established that TA does not even speak Cantonese. The game is effectively over, as the lack of new posts for several months shows. However, TA still remains in position at the head of Avanti, and, if he is indeed a fantasist, as we believe has been shown, he brings the Gospel into disrepute.

All that is needed to finally prove whether or not TA is a fraud is for Malcolm Downes, his publisher, to request sight of TA's birth certificate. He has the right to do so, and were TA to refuse to meet this reasonable request, this would be tantamount to an admission of guilt.

Could Mr P perhaps approach Malcolm and respectfully ask him? Malcolm is the one who can do this without being accusatory, as there is clearly so much controversy surrounding the veracity or otherwise of the book he has published. He could approach TA out of genuine concern to clear up this issue once and for all.

Posted On:
    11/21/2010 4:15am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by terrafirma View Post
    Mr P has established that TA does not even speak Cantonese.
    Was the Chinese writing always on his bio, or is that a new development?

http://www.avantiministries.com/evan..._biography.php

Posted On:
    11/21/2010 8:53am

Style: Aikijujutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckofDeath View Post
    Was the Chinese writing always on his bio, or is that a new development?

http://www.avantiministries.com/evan..._biography.php
    More TA fail, cantonese has no written form, if he were to be able to write 'chinese' it would have required him to study mandarin as a second language at school, and studied it's writing system. And yet he can't even understand the language the school would have held those lessons in....

Administrator

Posted On:
    11/21/2010 4:07pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by DuckofDeath View Post
    The point I was making is that TA simply could have gone to BabelFish, got the translations for "biography," "diary," "contact," "booking," and "resources," and slapped them up on his web site while not knowing a lick of Mandarin or Cantonese. What TA has on his website and what came up on BabelFish are identical.
    Culled:
    Internet MDs and Non-Chinese speakers Failure. - No BS MMA and Martial Arts

Featherweight

Posted On:
    11/21/2010 6:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Two comments

1) I looked at the Chinese characters on TA's website bio. I then noticed the bio blurb:

'... Tony Anthony is an international evangelist, and for 19 years he has travelled the world telling about the miraculous transformation that occurred in his life...'
    Nineteen years?
    TA was released from Prison 1992, became a Youth Worker in the mid nineties (?) and was back in Prison 2000 - 2002. After publishing the book (2004) he has travelled.
    Ninetten years as an international evangelist?

2) Earlier Malcolm the publisher emailed me to invite me to come and meet TA. I emailed back with the text and website address of the 'Snake Style' description passage that predates TA's book and has identical wording. I asked Malcolm did he believe, after reading both, that TA didn't copy the passage, pretending they were the words of his Grandfather. I think he must have been shaken by seeing identical words on a Kung Fu website predating TA's book. Malcolm did not reply.

3) Monty Roberts of the best seller 'The Man who talks to horses' was feted by the Queen for his work with horses. It turns out that although he is skilled with horses, much of the book he wrote at the Queen's request, is fantasy and fabrication. He's now world famous and most of his relatives are desperately upset - search 'horse whispers and lies' if you want to see a clear expose - which hasn't stopped his fame.

It's amazing what people can get away with. However if someone becomes famous enough to be known big time, like Simon Cowell, Mel Gibson etc then the tabloids will go front page if any major lies turn up. TA isn't famous enough, and there's not enough money involved, for the national newspapers to expose him. The churches don't seem co-ordinated or interested enough to publicly expose him.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    11/22/2010 6:22am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TA is presently raising funds for a movie based on his life.
    I do not know first hand but the figure I have heard he is trying to raise is 35,000,000. (yes, thirty five million pounds)

I am going to speak with Malcolm downs and will update when i have.
    King without a crown

Posted On:
    11/28/2010 3:55am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mr P, when you speak to Malcolm, could you press him on the issue of seeing the birth certificate? If Malcolm believes in TA then he should be keen to see this and to be able to state once and for all that TA's mother is Chinese. That would end the controversy. If he does not agree to this, then this indicates that he has his own doubts and makes him party to any fraud.