Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Hoo Ha!

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 1:58pm

supporting member
     Style: San Da, Judo, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    When questioned on why there is no evidence for his world titles he claims that they were underground as it was illegal >_>.

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    4/23/2008 2:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oooh the lying ****. It sounds to me like he's being backed in a corner and will contradict himself soon enough.

It's a World title but you can't have any proof cos it's illegal is as bad as saying I can prove it but I don't want to.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 5:00am

Style: SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well the wikipedia page got deleted. Will see if they try to put it back...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 5:21am

Style: Karate, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was lent this guy's book a couple of years ago by a member of a christian group who knew I taught martial arts. I did read it but to be honest I can't remember much about it and I certainly didn't take his claims too seriously. It struck me the book was being used as a form of propaganda and seemed to be a bad rewrite of every Van Damme/Segal movie. I'm amazed this guy actually exists at all!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/24/2008 5:51am

Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the sad part is that if Jesus really turned up one day and spoke his mind about tolerance, christians would damn him and keep reading Tony Anthony(is his name even real???).

in british how do you sayyyyyyy....WANKER!!!!

Posted On:
    5/01/2008 1:11pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: kung fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    has anybody send a mail to the IKF??
    i didnt found a mail-adres
    Last edited by basske; 5/01/2008 1:13pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/01/2008 7:56pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: FMA,WC,SILAT,NINJITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I'd like to leave this world like I came into it: Screaming, naked & covered in someone else's blood

Posted On:
    5/02/2008 7:12am

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai (BJJ hiatus)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by floydwebb
    the sad part is that if Jesus really turned up one day and spoke his mind about tolerance, christians would damn him and keep reading Tony Anthony(is his name even real???).

in british how do you sayyyyyyy....WANKER!!!!
    I prefer Tosspot but a very good attempt. I can imagine you saying it in a Dick Van Dyke cockney accent.
    " The reason elite level MMAists don't fight with aikido is the same reason elite level swimmers don't swim with their lips." - Virus

" I shocked him with my skills on the ice becuase Wing Chun is great for hockey fighting." - 'Sifu' Milt Wallace

"Besides, as you might already know (from Virus, for example) - there's only 1 wing chun and it sucks big time" - Tonuzaba

"Even when I'm promising mayhem and butt-chicanery, I'm generally posting with a smile on my face." - Sochin101

"That said, if he blocked my hip on a drop nage, I would extend my leg into a drop tai Otoshi and slam him so hard his parents would die." - MTripp

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/02/2008 7:33am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: FMA,WC,SILAT,NINJITSU

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a feeling that perhaps it would be better to suspend judgement on Tony Anthony and whether he is a kung fu master or not rather than make an assumption, which as we know is the mother of all fuckups. Its easier than having to eat your hat after all.

Just a thought.

I prefer Gobshite. Or just a plain TWAT..

Featherweight

Posted On:
    5/02/2008 11:59pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In the video that Honesty put up it looks like all the people in the audience are covering there mouths with there hands and that is like a tell. It to me means that they are wanting to say this is crap, pure bullshit. Is it just me seeing that!

He sounds english to me. That is pure crap I mean he is full of ****, a horrific childhood.

This is fake I am sure of it. Someone is putting this up here and just seeing how many will follow and check the information out, to see if anyone will look up Tony Anthony.

This has to be trolling, it is just to contained of pure crap to be anything else the hole thing.
Page 6 of 72 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656 ... LastLast