Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 10:16pm

Style: BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    I dont think he is going to respond to me. He expressed a wish that I not post any of the contents of our meeting on this website as it was Avanti's policy not to respond to the accusations being made on Bullshido as they felt they where being made disrespectfully.

(1)With regards Q&A section on the Avanti website , Tony stated that the website Q&A was operating and has been for two months however the decision was taken to focus on Jesus rather than himself.
    (2)With regards Wikipedia, Tony stated that an unauthorized person had put inaccurate details on wiki which resulted in its deletion, as nobody in his ministry is IT savvy enough to update it they have employed somebody to deal directly with wiki to resolve this and he was under the impression that it had already been done but I informed him I checked it the previous night and it had not been.
    (3)With Regards to Alcaponi, Tony stated that there where many people in prison with the nickname Alcapony, the one being researched at present was incorrect and the correct Alcaponi had recently poured petrol over himself and set it a light, This is the Alcapony that attacked him.
    (4)Michael Wright is alive and in Cyprus, I requested his contact information but TA declined due to not wanting Michael harassed.
    (5)Tony showed me the scars on his arms relating to the carrying of the cauldron. The marks on his right arm are consistent with being caused by a claw shaped hot object which is how he described them being caused at the meeting, “The cauldron/pot had a claw either side”.
    (6)Tony confirmed that he was the body guard to the Saudi Ambassador when he was 18 years of age
    (7) I showed Tony the time line which he said looked accurate, I asked him to focus on 1987 as shown below, he stated that this looked accurate but to be 100% he would have to double check but it did look correct, he also stated that the bodyguard assignments mentioned in this year lasted 2 months each.
    =<1987 Taught hand to hand combat at IKFF AGE 18
    =<1987 - Bodyguard for Diane, wealthy lady in Switzerland. “Over the next few years rose through the ranks in the close protection services” AGE 18
    =<1987 -Worked as body guard for American business man William Black for several months. In Saudi Arabia AGE 18
    =<1987 - Worked as bodyguard for Amin Fahed, Saudi Arabian amassed to U.K Italy and Cyprus by now he was one of the highest paid bodyguards in the IKFF. AGE 18

1987 Summer - took break as Amin’s bodyguard for 2 weeks, Meet Aiya. Hung out with for next 3 years as much as possible AGE 18
    1987 KUNG FU WC AGE 18

(8)The IKFF is not the correct name, this was changed to stop people being able to trace his past. He did not give me the correct name for this reason also.
    (9)Tony has disposed of everything relating to his Kung Fu tournaments including trophies.
    (10)Tony stated that he has served prison time in Cyprus for crimes he did not commit and thus feels he has been adequately punished for all his crimes.
    (11)Tony stated that he did not murder people as such , his killings where terrorists attacking people he was protecting and he was referring to using more force than was perhaps necessary.
    (12)Tony talked about a guy called Julian Bachelor who he travelled with for 6 weeks in New Zealand , he stated that Julian had problems with women that meant he could not continue (he did not elaborate on specifics) TA continued with the mission following on from this and says that this is the person being very critical of him and accusing him of plagiarizing his work.
    (13)I asked TA to send me a copy of their child protection policy, he did within a few hours of our meeting.
    All staff that are members of the branches of the organizations that deal with children are CRB checked.
    Avanti used to CRB check but as they do not directly deal with children anymore they no longer do so.
    Tony did not confirm if he had been or not but did state that when he visits a school to share his story a teacher is always present.
    cool so its decided he bullshido in regards to his past before he met his wife. One glaring inaccuracy I noticed ( though probably ours) is that earlier it was stated that the scars were been dragon and tiger shaped. Perhaps in reality they were cuts from a failed suicide attempt?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 12:22am

Style: Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    (3)With Regards to Alcaponi, Tony stated that there where many people in prison with the nickname Alcapony, the one being researched at present was incorrect and the correct Alcaponi had recently poured petrol over himself and set it a light, This is the Alcapony that attacked him.

Convenient that anyone who might provide even a fraction of corroboration is unavailable due to either Tony's desire to not have people tracing his past, his concerns about them being "harassed" OR them committing suicide in a most unlikely manner.
    Petrol in most prisons is a monitored substance to say the least.
    In no small part because the authorities are aware of its flammable properties.

"Hey Alcapony, why you want this petrol?"

"For my moped, I am going to drive around the yard and escape like Steve McQueen in 'The Great Escape'."

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 3:36am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With regards the cause of the scars ,I to thought the book said a dragon and a tiger but ill need to check that . What he said at the meeting was the cause is as above.

With regards the guy pouring petrol over his head my personal opinion is this.

TA did go to prison in Nicosia, TA was attacked whilst in there , A person who was in the prison at the time TA was in there has recently poured petrol over himself and set it alight. This may or may not be the person who attacked him.
    This person may or may not also have had the nickname Alcapony.

When TA told me about this whilst pointing out we where looking at the wrong Alcapony he said "you are looking at the wrong Alcapony, its the one that has just poured petrol over himself and set himself alight you should be looking at"
    Michael Wright had informed him of this.

Ive dont a little digging but there seams to be quite a few people that have poured petrol over themselves in Cyprus for a variety of reasons so it will take a bit of time to nail down the specific incident. Tony didnt say specifically that this happened inside prison, however I have read reports that the prison has been critized heavily for being both relaxed and corrupt.
    King without a crown

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 3:47am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I forgot to mention, Tony said that he speaks very little chinese, I asked him to speak some and he said a few greetings, "hello how are you" he said he understands more than he speaks. (I wouldnt have known if it was chinese or not to be honest )
    He confirmed that he speaks fluent Greek.

His book is also being released in China , its going through a scrutiny process at the moment as there is quite stringent tests for religious books before they can be released there according to TA.
    He said that because of the scrutiny that the book was being put under by the chinese that this version would be more accurate than the western version we have.
    King without a crown

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 4:24am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [quote=Mr P;2392599]Oh I forgot to mention, Tony said that he speaks very little chinese, I asked him to speak some and he said a few greetings, "hello how are you" he said he understands more than he speaks.quote]

That is the clincher. A man who has spent the first nine years of his life in China, being reared by a Chinese grandfather, cannot forget how to speak fluent Chinese. Game over. This man is clearly a Greek Cypriot, as I suspected. It now remains for someone to approach the Evangelical Alliance to raise this issue with them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 7:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He said that because of the scrutiny that the book was being put under by the chinese that this version would be more accurate than the western version we have.
    So he admits that the truthfulness of his statements increases with the scrutiny that is applied to them? On what planet is this a defense to being accused of dishonesty?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/20/2010 8:07am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko1 View Post
    So he admits that the truthfulness of his statements increases with the scrutiny that is applied to them? On what planet is this a defense to being accused of dishonesty?
    I may not have worded that to correctly reflect what he meant.
    Let me think about that.

Terrafirma, just out of interest who are you? Do you know me?

Also im not sure there is sufficient hard evidence to prove anything beyond a doubt yet so notifying any organization without further proof may simply make them reject the information and harden them to future notification with better evidence.
    Last edited by PDA; 6/20/2010 8:22am at .
    King without a crown

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/21/2010 4:04pm

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know I might be an arsehole about this, but...

Did you ask about the incident in Sweden?

(The book claims that Tony went to Sweden to meet with his girlfriend's family in Stockholm or thereabouts. That was the fist time he was arrested by the police. He claims to have stopped a rape attempt, and being arrested on the spot, with the rapist and victim still present, "because the use of MA is prohibited in Sweden".

There are no such laws and due to some contacts i made with the Police in Stockholm, we established (some 20 pages back or so) that there never was an attempted rape case in which the police had been called on site. No arrest of a rapist "in the act" hade been reported and the story didn't check out on other stuff as well.)

I am just curious, really.

Good job, Mr P. Thank you for taking some time to actually see what checks and what does not.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 2:13am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Birth Certificate

Whoever discovered records of Antonio Anthony(?), born 1969 to a Greek Cypriot mother, from North London may have the lead to 'definitive' evidence.
    If the mum, who TA has had no contact with for many years, is there then and is his mum.... that's definitve.
    Also there will be a local school with records, photos, classmates etc. Local people who've known him as a child.
    The Greek Cypriot Community (in North London?) could have answers.
    A Chinese mother and Italian father, on the other hand, would be known in the Chinese and Italian communities.
    Wedding Certificate should have father and mother's names. Prison/Police/ records for the two year jail sentence in 2000 must have Tony's real names surely. From the real names there will be a 1969 birth certificate with mother and father's names.
    Heir Hunters on the TV do it all the time, in minutes sometimes - and the firms featured might do it out of interest. The key firm Fraser and Fraser are in London if someone from London had a polite approach - website: http://www.lostkin.co.uk/

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/22/2010 2:46am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @Mackan, To be honest I overlooked that one.
    But TA emailed me a few days ago stating that he is going to be in touch mid july to confirm a few other points regarding the year 1987 so I will ask him then.

@Concern, this is the birth record showing a Tony Antoni born in Hendon district (North London) to a mother with a Cypriot maidon name.
    Although Tony confirmed in the meeting this was not him.
    I am still working on this.

You are spot on in my oppinion , the key to verifying most of the facts is in TA's real name.

TA stated during the meeting that the reason he conceals his true identity is that his family in china have threatened to kill him.

He said that the family in china are quite poor and dont necessrilly have the resources to send a hit squad after him or anything but regardless he felt the threat was serious enough that his past must be concealed.

I did point out that this statement combined with the fact he had just told me his book was being released in china and he was travelling to Singapore and Malasyia where much of the people in his audience where chinese seamed some what of a contradiction.

His answer to this was that he didnt want to just pop up infront of his family and say "here i am" it was something he wanted to do gradually.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	TONY.jpg 
Views:	201 
Size:	75.9 KB 
ID:	11259  

King without a crown