Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/14/2010 9:06am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All done, very good meeting. I need to digest everything before I post.
    I also committed to send TA what I am going to post before I post it so please bare with me.
    King without a crown

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 11:29am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Appology for the delay, I only sent the items i wanted to post to TA yesterday afternoon so I think its fair to give him until tommorrow to reply before I post them. I cant see him having too much objection as they are simply facts I was asking him to confirm.

I did not put in any oppinion of my own so there should be nothing to dispute.

If anybody wants to post any specific questions about the meeting in the mean time im happy to answer them.
    King without a crown

Administrator

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 11:43am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I culled a crybaby post but, everyone knows an interview or article can take time. I think most questions will come up after we see the tone of your post.

My main questions would be was it recorded, was it just you two, did you take any pictures to prove you met, and how long did it last?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 12:38pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    IIF you have a PM
    King without a crown

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/17/2010 12:57pm

Style: BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    Appology for the delay, I only sent the items i wanted to post to TA yesterday afternoon so I think its fair to give him until tommorrow to reply before I post them. I cant see him having too much objection as they are simply facts I was asking him to confirm.

I did not put in any oppinion of my own so there should be nothing to dispute.

If anybody wants to post any specific questions about the meeting in the mean time im happy to answer them.
    cool, totally understand. i have the same questions as its a fake. it will interesting to see the results:zicon_ram

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 2:45am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

These are somethings I spoke to TA about

I dont think he is going to respond to me. He expressed a wish that I not post any of the contents of our meeting on this website as it was Avanti's policy not to respond to the accusations being made on Bullshido as they felt they where being made disrespectfully.

(1)With regards Q&A section on the Avanti website , Tony stated that the website Q&A was operating and has been for two months however the decision was taken to focus on Jesus rather than himself.
    (2)With regards Wikipedia, Tony stated that an unauthorized person had put inaccurate details on wiki which resulted in its deletion, as nobody in his ministry is IT savvy enough to update it they have employed somebody to deal directly with wiki to resolve this and he was under the impression that it had already been done but I informed him I checked it the previous night and it had not been.
    (3)With Regards to Alcaponi, Tony stated that there where many people in prison with the nickname Alcapony, the one being researched at present was incorrect and the correct Alcaponi had recently poured petrol over himself and set it a light, This is the Alcapony that attacked him.
    (4)Michael Wright is alive and in Cyprus, I requested his contact information but TA declined due to not wanting Michael harassed.
    (5)Tony showed me the scars on his arms relating to the carrying of the cauldron. The marks on his right arm are consistent with being caused by a claw shaped hot object which is how he described them being caused at the meeting, “The cauldron/pot had a claw either side”.
    (6)Tony confirmed that he was the body guard to the Saudi Ambassador when he was 18 years of age
    (7) I showed Tony the time line which he said looked accurate, I asked him to focus on 1987 as shown below, he stated that this looked accurate but to be 100% he would have to double check but it did look correct, he also stated that the bodyguard assignments mentioned in this year lasted 2 months each.
    =<1987 Taught hand to hand combat at IKFF AGE 18
    =<1987 - Bodyguard for Diane, wealthy lady in Switzerland. “Over the next few years rose through the ranks in the close protection services” AGE 18
    =<1987 -Worked as body guard for American business man William Black for several months. In Saudi Arabia AGE 18
    =<1987 - Worked as bodyguard for Amin Fahed, Saudi Arabian amassed to U.K Italy and Cyprus by now he was one of the highest paid bodyguards in the IKFF. AGE 18

1987 Summer - took break as Amin’s bodyguard for 2 weeks, Meet Aiya. Hung out with for next 3 years as much as possible AGE 18
    1987 KUNG FU WC AGE 18

(8)The IKFF is not the correct name, this was changed to stop people being able to trace his past. He did not give me the correct name for this reason also.
    (9)Tony has disposed of everything relating to his Kung Fu tournaments including trophies.
    (10)Tony stated that he has served prison time in Cyprus for crimes he did not commit and thus feels he has been adequately punished for all his crimes.
    (11)Tony stated that he did not murder people as such , his killings where terrorists attacking people he was protecting and he was referring to using more force than was perhaps necessary.
    (12)Tony talked about a guy called Julian Bachelor who he travelled with for 6 weeks in New Zealand , he stated that Julian had problems with women that meant he could not continue (he did not elaborate on specifics) TA continued with the mission following on from this and says that this is the person being very critical of him and accusing him of plagiarizing his work.
    (13)I asked TA to send me a copy of their child protection policy, he did within a few hours of our meeting.
    All staff that are members of the branches of the organizations that deal with children are CRB checked.
    Avanti used to CRB check but as they do not directly deal with children anymore they no longer do so.
    Tony did not confirm if he had been or not but did state that when he visits a school to share his story a teacher is always present.
    King without a crown

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 8:03am

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So what was your gut feeling then Mr P about the man himself?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 8:31am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ty5 View Post
    So what was your gut feeling then Mr P about the man himself?
    In my opinion he seams like a nice guy but not truthful.

The fact he met me did move him up in my estimation (despite the previous cancellations)

Avanti ministries does a lot of good work and he is at the heart of that but my gut feeling is he is not speaking the truth with regards to his background up to the point he met his wife.

After that everything has been verified I believe.
    King without a crown

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 5:26pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tony has contacted me and stated that he is happy for me to post the contents of our meeting. I will try and go into more detail over the coming days. The reason i posted the bullet points is because i wanted to clearly establish what are clear confirmations of what Tony claims to be fact obtained as opposed to my opinion as that could be a matter of interpretation or error and be of no benefit.
    King without a crown

Posted On:
    6/19/2010 6:30pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm interested to see what it says.
    Last edited by EWiggin; 6/19/2010 7:08pm at . Reason: The thread doesn't need my previous post.