Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 3:38am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    You are meeting him in a public place, right?
    No im going to his offices.

I appretiate the concern for safety but im quite confident I know what kind of person TA is and its not violent.

Perhaps some of the other characters in his organization used to be violent but im sure they are not know and even if they have the tendancy to erupt if provoked , i am not going there to provoke anything and when they meet me they will be at ease.
    King without a crown

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 3:43am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He does claim to have a history of violence. Now, he's probably bullshitting about it, but the whole come alone thing doesn't sit well with me.

Make sure somebody knows exactly where you're going and who your meeting, and be prepared for him to try and intimidate you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 4:30am

Style: Japan Highschool Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great questions Concern - pretty much summarised the entire thread. Would love to see you write a full review of it

Great job Mr.P wish I could come with you, stay safe.

It's good to see all the hard work we put into this finally paying off. Starting to feel like the 30 dollers I paid for the book was worth it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/13/2010 3:42pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Parents are key

Filehelp has asked me to write a full review of this thread. Thanx 4 your encouragement Filehelp. Well done again to everyone who's put a lot of balanced effort into this research.

I don’t think I will do a full review of this thread now though. Because:
    I think simple things can be the most obvious – and the most obviously missed. Somewhere on the fifty or so pages of this thread I read that Tony has said he hasn’t seen his parents for sixteen years (more years now maybe). This is very unusual/out of character for someone who is genuine and in Christian service – one of the ten commandments is to honour your parents. I mentioned this to two Christian Leaders who are also ‘Concerned’ and both agree it doesn’t sit well – as doesn’t the fact that Tony has turned down Mr P having a companion with him tomorrow.
    Meeting Tony’s mother or father would be a very simple way of clearing up the main questions about Tony’s life. Did this thread say they live in North London?
    I have found an article containing a long Q&A with Tony. It mentions his parents. It also mentions particular skills and moves that can kill a person very quickly – I’m not trained in Martial Arts and can’t comment – but I wonder if anyone else can?
    It also contains this Question: Some people question your story saying you cannot prove being a Kung-fu world champion. Can you do that? (from Natalia, Ternopil, Ukraine)
    And Tony’s Answer: Yes, there are a few people that have questioned my story, and for those that have shown interest in actually making contacting with me, I have been very pleased to send them a free DVD that has interviews of people that validate my story. If you would like to receive a copy, then please send me an email request to: info@avantiministries.com and I would be glad to send you one.
    However I understand from earlier comments on this thread that the CD doesn’t have such clear validation on it? I’ve seen for myself that the Avanti website itself doesn’t have any Q&A’s addressing people’s questions - although the publisher said Tony promised him it would do so. Also in response to my cancellation email Tony sent me a list of avanti links, which you would expect from someone willing to supply evidence – but they don’t supply any evidence.
    If I was an Investigator I’d look to find and meet his parents as the primary search.
    I’m not though. I came to this thread after booking Tony. Someone then mentioned that they could find no record of his achievements. I searched. The fact that Wikipaedia have removed his page was a shock and after reading all fifty plus pages of this thread I cancelled the booking, explaining that it was Tony’s own lack of open and clear responses that made it impossible to rely on the veracity of his story.
    Tony emailed and said he’s willing to answer respectful answers – and I’ve posted the questions I sent him. No reply yet. There’s really only one response that will allay everyone’s concerns: Open and full disclosure of facts, details and people that verify Tony’s story – with Q&A’s posted on the Avanti website, in conversation with Mr P 2moro and with a healthy reply to my own emailed questions.
    Here’s the link to the article with a long Q&A with Tony:
    http://www.christiantelegraph.com/issue7911.html

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/14/2010 2:50am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hi All,
    No email from Tony so im meeting him at 12.
    Ive printed concerns questions and am taking them with me.
    Im also taking the timeline I think Filehelp sent me some months ago and some other information ive not posted specifics on.
    Ill be in the office for the next couple of hours so will keep checking the thread in case anybody has anything to add.
    King without a crown

You have to work the look.

Posted On:
    6/14/2010 3:15am

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Good luck.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/14/2010 3:19am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CrackFox View Post
    Good luck.
    Thanks
    King without a crown

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/14/2010 4:39am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Well done

As I'm a Christian I'll be saying some prayers before and through noon. May truth emerge out of all this.

Well done Mr P - go for it!

Posted On:
    6/14/2010 4:48am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Nicely done Mr P.
    I have followed this thread closely, so looking forward to your meeting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2010 5:09am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Sent you a PM Mr P

take are and good luck!