Page 51 of 72 FirstFirst ... 414748495051 5253545561 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    5/11/2010 11:26pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goliath764 View Post
    Alright, I am a Malaysian that just know that this guy will come to my friend's church(Yes, not my church cuz I am not officially a Christian, I just join my friend in his church's cellgroup and that's it) on May 17 and so that time I(and the whole cellgroup) will go to listen his talk.

I don't know, but it seems that God helps me(a non-Christian) more than that so-called Christian TA by guiding me to this thread. It's sad that my friends will foolishly believe in him(Well, no offense but my cellgroup are stubborn when it comes to God, they will always believe the talker more than me). I seriously feel like I could go up the stage and speak some Chinese and Cantonese to him and he fails to say anything back, I am going to dropkick him.
    I've already went, it's at Life Chapel right. I encourage you to try to dropkick him, it might provoke some kungfu instincts that have supposedly been instilled in him since young. All this at your own risk though, lol.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2010 6:37pm

Style: BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I don't know if it is the correct reference, but as far back as early Jewish lore there is said to be "A Little Angel" sitting on one of our shoulders and a little Demon on the other each whispering in our ears abot the Good & Bad responses to situations that arise in our every day lives.

It was a popular device in old Loony Tunes cartoons."

um, off topic, but I spent seven years in yeshivah, and i have never heard this. ever. that is solely a christian thing. what judaism believes in this issue doesnt belong here, and is very long and complicated.

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/18/2010 6:53pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fights4peace View Post
    "I don't know if it is the correct reference, but as far back as early Jewish lore there is said to be "A Little Angel" sitting on one of our shoulders and a little Demon on the other each whispering in our ears abot the Good & Bad responses to situations that arise in our every day lives.

It was a popular device in old Loony Tunes cartoons."

um, off topic, but I spent seven years in yeshivah, and i have never heard this. ever. that is solely a christian thing. what judaism believes in this issue doesnt belong here, and is very long and complicated.
    You know what is funny? You just discounted his "lore" then injected your own "lore" into Christianity.

This is a MABS thread. Find something else to harp on. As with most religions what he heard and what you heard can be totally different and not wrong.

Don't derail this thread into a religious debate.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/18/2010 8:06pm

Style: BJJ, FMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post
    You know what is funny? You just discounted his "lore" then injected your own "lore" into Christianity.

This is a MABS thread. Find something else to harp on. As with most religions what he heard and what you heard can be totally different and not wrong.

Don't derail this thread into a religious debate.
    Okay, like I said I didn't want to get into it here, I also said that this isn't the place to get into it. I merely stated that it isn't a Jewish concept. That's all:qbluewack

I decided I'd have a pretty avatar for a while.

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 12:08am

Style: Student Jutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just read 51 pages of this.

I expect him to cancel the meeting yet again. That's fine, however he's in the UK on the 17th, 18th, 19th, 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th of September, his own Avanti Ministries diary says so.

He'll be at Milton Keynes, High Wycombe and Bournemouth during these dates. I'm sure he'll be able to take an hour out of his hectic schedule to sit down in a pub and address all these points. Take two video cameras (in case one breaks) and two dictaphones (ditto) and establish before the meeting that these are to be present and running for the protection of both parties. No discrepancies can occur then.

Asriel's already offered his assistance, I'm offering mine. Looking over this thread there's some nice starting blocks for an article, The Guardian and Independent love stories like this, and I'd love to get myself a byline, I'll be watching how this progresses.
    "Listen to Iscariot you Vicchysoise ninja-fuckers!" - kohadril
    "Are you going to rise to godhood out of the ashes of Earth? " - frumpleswift
    "I'll pray for you Iscariot." - Mas
    "Iscariot, check your pulse and report back. We need to know if you are in fact, not alive." - Lu Tzu
    "Iscariot is victorious!" - Dai Tenshi
    "More God delusions." - DAYoung
    "Iscariot, despite our obvious doctrinal differences, I salute your exquisite bastardry, and take back half of all the bad things I ever said about you." - Zendetta

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 1:13am

Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot View Post

I expect him to cancel the meeting yet again. That's fine, however he's in the UK on the 17th, 18th, 19th, 23rd, 24th, 25th and 26th of September, his own Avanti Ministries diary says so.

He'll be at Milton Keynes, High Wycombe and Bournemouth during these dates. I'm sure he'll be able to take an hour out of his hectic schedule to sit down in a pub and address all these points. Take two video cameras (in case one breaks) and two dictaphones (ditto) and establish before the meeting that these are to be present and running for the protection of both parties. No discrepancies can occur then.

Asriel's already offered his assistance, I'm offering mine. Looking over this thread there's some nice starting blocks for an article, The Guardian and Independent love stories like this, and I'd love to get myself a byline, I'll be watching how this progresses.
    OK, this must be the best post, by far, for the last 20-or-so pages.

It would be really cool if you can check out the "prevented rape"-story that suppesedly happened in Sweden. If he claims it indeed happened here, check city and such as I can help out checking the police records.

That is one part of the story that doesn't check out.

Good luck!

Administrator

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 7:46am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot View Post

The reason it wasn't written is he said he would meet.

Now, we don't expect people to rush especially if the travel but, this "ducking" will help the article because, people are making the effort to meet. The Volcanic activity makes it worse because, everything has been juggled and we know he has time. Hell you could get major revelations in 15 minutes if necessary. I've recieved some in less than 5.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    5/19/2010 8:01am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I was going to speak to people indiviually about assistance closer to the time.

Doesnt seam much point at present for reasons im sure everybody can see without my explaining.
    King without a crown

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 5:34am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tony has just confirmed our meeting for monday!
    King without a crown

Posted On:
    6/10/2010 1:11pm

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    Tony has just confirmed our meeting for monday!
    Kudos for your persistence.

(place your bets, ladies and gentlemen)