Administrator

Posted On:
    4/11/2010 6:50pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    The meeting has been re-arranged for June 14th, I have also asked Tony if we can have a phone conversation before then.
    Really? So the scars can heal? That way he can say he used a new medication, over the years, to make it fade?

I can't wait for your "new" update.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/21/2010 7:44am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh well, it looks like i wont be meeting TA anytime soon (by mutual arrangement that is)
    Just got an email from him stating that he would like us to "Re establish contact after summer".
    He says that the volcano hasnt helped but he has been in the country for at least a week and it wasnt possible for him to leave so the delay caused by the volcano would have given him more time here not less.
    King without a crown

Registered Member

Posted On:
    4/22/2010 2:38am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He's a cheeky sod isn't he?

So he's stuck here with nowhere to go because of the volcano and this means he can' t meet you?

The man's a joke.

One of my favourite videos at the moment, made by a Christian minister who is angry about preachers who are in it for the money. I watch this and it always makes me think of the travesty that is Tony Anthony.

YouTube- Pimps In The Pulpit
    Last edited by littleoldme; 4/22/2010 2:50am at .

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 2:42am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Alright, I am a Malaysian that just know that this guy will come to my friend's church(Yes, not my church cuz I am not officially a Christian, I just join my friend in his church's cellgroup and that's it) on May 17 and so that time I(and the whole cellgroup) will go to listen his talk.

I don't know, but it seems that God helps me(a non-Christian) more than that so-called Christian TA by guiding me to this thread. It's sad that my friends will foolishly believe in him(Well, no offense but my cellgroup are stubborn when it comes to God, they will always believe the talker more than me). I seriously feel like I could go up the stage and speak some Chinese and Cantonese to him and he fails to say anything back, I am going to dropkick him.

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 8:10am

Style: Siling Labuyo Arnis

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goliath764 View Post
    I seriously feel like I could go up the stage and speak some Chinese and Cantonese to him and he fails to say anything back, I am going to dropkick him.
    Well, dropkick or not, I'd settle for you asking him about some of the questions in this thread, in Mandarin or Cantonese, and reporting back on his reaction.

Administrator

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 10:15am

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    Oh well, it looks like i wont be meeting TA anytime soon (by mutual arrangement that is)
    Just got an email from him stating that he would like us to "Re establish contact after summer".
    He says that the volcano hasnt helped but he has been in the country for at least a week and it wasnt possible for him to leave so the delay caused by the volcano would have given him more time here not less.
    Did I call it or what? That just shows you he is full of ****. I like how the earlier whining was about giving him a fair shake, reading the book, and giving him a chance. I like how no one is in here chirping now, that he has pushed back repeated meeting dates. Even worse, he is stuck in country, could meet, and wants to wait until after the summer.

Posters accommodated all of the requests of the crybabies.

Where are all the little chriping birds now?
    Last edited by It is Fake; 4/23/2010 10:20am at .

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    4/23/2010 8:47pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake View Post

Where are all the little chriping birds now?
    Trying to find some way to explain away TA's obvious unwillingness to meet with anyone that has serious investigatory questions.

It will probably go something along the lines of, "He's a very busy man delivering God's message, of course he doesn't have time to meet with you. Besides he doesn't have to prove anything to you or anyone else!"

I truly hope that late comer Goliath does in fact get to ask him some questions in Mandarin or Cantonese, better yet video tape it some everyone can see the results.
    安氏八极拳学生

Welterweight

Posted On:
    4/26/2010 11:04am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well after a few transactions TA has stated that we will meet on June 14th at 12pm (Volcanos permitting).

Who knows if he will stick to it this time, Im certainly not holding my breath.

As TA says "Keep on Keeping on" and i sure will.
    King without a crown

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/05/2010 3:16am

Style: bagua

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it likely that he's spending his time on an intensive "learn to speak Cantonese" course.

If he keeps on like this he will probably have time to learn to speak Mandarin as well.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    5/07/2010 1:33pm

Style: Chow Gar SPM

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This is a very interesting thread.
    I read a fair bit of "Taming The Tiger" on googlebooks and I have to say I laughed so hard I nearly pissed myself.
    WTF is a "long-snap tiger palm"?
    He's obviously watched too many kung fu tv series and movies and the professionals/sweeney. He's what is reffered to on the miltary forums as a "walt".
    Looking at the avanti ministries site some of the other geezers bios look total bollocks too.

BTW he won't have any scars on his arms from lifting a molten cauldron. That was made up for the Kung Fu tv series.
    Last edited by yeeu kui; 5/07/2010 1:41pm at . Reason: sp