Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 10:33am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

incentive for IKF

It should be pointed in the letter/ message to IKF that there is a guy associating his name with IKF(F) in a dubious manner (training bodyguards etc). So it should be in the best interest of IKF to help clear things up.
    Anyway, this will not help as TA is already manipulating the details of his biography. He never admitted that IKF = IKFF from Switzerland !?

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 11:10am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Is It True

If TA was born 1969 he was world champion at 18 years old and chief body guard to Amin Fahed(I can't even prove this name) Saudia Arabian Ambassador around the same time. In prison 1990 at 21 years.

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 11:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have registered here to join in the TA "investigation". Today I contacted Faye at Avanti hoping to speak to Tony. I wanted to ask him if he would be willing to publicly show the scars on his arms from when he picked up he "burning cauldron". Unfortunately he was unavailable. She passed my message on to him and he has agreed to show me the scars (not the entire audience as he has a running order) at a meeting in my home town very soon. These scars have been mentioned in this thread previously and it seems some people have met Tony before - why has nobody mentioned seeing them or even asked to? Clearly they are not irrefutable evidence of anything other than him being burned so I would like to know if anybody else has scars like this or has performed a similar ceremony which left scars. Please give me information/pictures to allow for comparison if so. Any time within the next 30 seconds would be good

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 2:47pm

Style: SAMBO

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by overseas View Post
    It should be pointed in the letter/ message to IKF that there is a guy associating his name with IKF(F) in a dubious manner (training bodyguards etc). So it should be in the best interest of IKF to help clear things up.
    Anyway, this will not help as TA is already manipulating the details of his biography. He never admitted that IKF = IKFF from Switzerland !?
    There is some confusion here. It is not the IKF under whom Tony is claiming sponsorship or a world championship. The IKF is a reputable and known body.

Tony is claiming these things under the IKFF. This is completely different. The IKFF is believed to be the IMAF/IKFF (its on their earlier seals/badges. Have a look in the history bit). Their website can be found here: http://www.martialarts-kungfu.com/index.html
    "Chance favours only the prepared mind."

My Training Log

Welterweight

Posted On:
    2/24/2010 3:47pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TigerTamer, welcome.

There was a Tony Antoni born in the Hendon (north london area) district in 1969.
    His mothers maiden name is Greek/Cypriot.
    (I have the records)
    Last edited by PDA; 2/24/2010 3:50pm at .
    King without a crown

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 4:08am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @Tiger Tamer
    There was some discussion on the scars on the forum, look back. TA claims undergoing the super-duper Shaolin ritual, but such thing would burn his arms completely. Try to meet him anyway and have some photos. Maybe he's got some marks in the jail. In the videos I could not notice any scar.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 4:13am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @honesty
    TA mentions IKFF from Switzerland ! BUT when confronted, he downgrades the claim for his world titles to some obscure fights somwhere in China only for connaisseurs ... bla bla

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 4:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by overseas View Post
    @Tiger Tamer
    There was some discussion on the scars on the forum, look back. TA claims undergoing the super-duper Shaolin ritual, but such thing would burn his arms completely. Try to meet him anyway and have some photos. Maybe he's got some marks in the jail. In the videos I could not notice any scar.

Overseas - Thanks. Believe you me I have read all 47 pages of this thread, in one sitting. I am a little confused though. This thread has been up for 3 years. TA's itinerary is public knowledge and nobody seems to have turned up and called him out. We have plenty people saying they are "going" to but nothing happens. Why has the opportunity to evidence at least some part of his "story" been overlooked, why in 3 years has nobody else done at least this? Is there something I am missing.

Lightweight

Posted On:
    2/25/2010 12:23pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Ex-Tomiki Aikido

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr P View Post
    TA has postponed our meeting until 31 March.
    Great thread.

You know, Walter Mitty types are all the same. The phase you have him in now is what I like to call "The Eternal Squirm." I've put one or two phonies on blast myself, and this is usually the last thing before they completely disappear.

I can only imagine that there is no credible reason for him to continue to postpone the meetings. This will be the first of many, mark my words. It will be pushed back and pushed back and then he'll be on tour. This is another Mike Warnke, nothing more.

So, you'll do what you can to spread the word about him through other means and if you're lucky he'll lose face or if your'e REALLY lucky there'll be a media piece calling his claims into question. I would like to take this opportunity to inform you all about the Trinity Foundation. These guys LIVE for busting fraudulent ministers. They brought down Robert "Fartin' Bob" Tilton in the '90s. The Wittenburg Door is their publication, BTW. I don't know what kind of influence they have overseas, but I bet they would love to weigh in on this. Give 'em a contact - they've seen these types many times before.

Like your Tony "The Tiger," the evangelist/comedian and self-proclaimed Satanic Dark Wizard in Charge of Thousands of Followers Mike Warnke has a website that uses vagaries and "too traumatic" to hand-wave these questions.
    Mike Warnke was discredited by a Christian publication, and enjoys nowhere near the notoriety and packed houses he enjoyed during the Satanic Ritual Abuse moral panic of the '80s and early '90s.

An interesting point about Robert Tilton, is that after the Trinity Foundation and ABC news blew his ministries' activity apart, he disappeared for many years. (He was worth a couple million at the time.) He has since REAPPEARED circulating infomercials on BET (Black Entertainment Television in the US). Now what does this tell you? These guys can't stay gone. They'll come back when they think it's okay to surface and try to sell their story to a group they hope hasn't heard it.

The internet is the worst thing to ever happen to these assholes.

Now - let's look at the motivations of the two as I see them:

Mike Warnke: I think he genuinely BELIEVED his fabricated identity. He was praised, packed concert halls, Christian radio hosts consulted him as an 'expert' on cult matters - that's got to be one incredible ego stroke for the kind of person that needs to make these things up in the first place. He's also the least likely to let go of it.

Robert Tilton: From day one, it was always about money. He used to go to tent revivals with his friends and talk about getting into the revival business. Everything was about scamming seed donations from his viewers.

Now, from what I've gathered from Tony Anthony, he doesn't seem to be making much scrilla off this gig, so I'd put him in the first camp.

But ask yourselves this, those of you who are willing to give his fabrications a 'pass' because he's bringing people to Jesus: Which is worse, doing something to get rich, or doing something to fill an emotional need? Either way, it's preying off the trust of people's beliefs and the naturally compliant and trusting environment of evangelism to GET WHAT THEY WANT.

Or is it that you don't want to admit you've been misled and used, your faith used to override your good judgement?

Those of you in the UK, I implore you: NAIL THIS ASSHOLE. Contact the Wittenburg Door at the website I posted. Fill them in. Odds are they may already know of him.

If you start to think "I don't have time for this" or "someone else will get him" NOBODY ELSE WILL. No-one in the evangelical community is going to call him on it. Those of you who call yourself Christians owe it to your faith to purge this cancer from your ranks. He is insulting your belief and profiting off it - if not in a monetary sense, than in a psychological one. This isn't about bringing people to Christ. This is, and always has been, about Tony Goddamned Anthony. I don't even know the story of him that well and I can say that with 100 percent certainty because I know Walter Mittys.

Good god almighty, do I know them.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/26/2010 3:49am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    @ Tiger Tamer
    TA is usually to be found in a Christian audience that does not like scandal and argument. Plus Tony is smart enough to take challengers in the back of the stage to discuss. So what can you do when he talks you to the death avoiding the real questions ? When you meet him, it is not in front of a jury.
    As I said, the problem is not with TA, but with his naive audience.