Posted On:
    1/31/2010 5:41pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: shoto budo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not sure if this has been posted here before:
    http://tinyurl.com/ydcrnt8
    its a pdf of a rejection for a US immigration visa. apparently US homeland security deemed IKFF a non-organisation. not sure how damning this is for tony anthony but its at least an interesting coincedence!

"While not mentioned in our previous notice, much of the evidence comes from the IMAF, based in Los Angeles. We note that, according to the California Business Portal, http://ke~ler.sos.ca.~o(va ccessed on April 10, 2009 and incorporated into the record of proceeding), the corporate status of this corporation is suspended. In addition, many of the materials suggest that the IMAF is affiliated with the International Kung
    Fu Federation. The federation's name appears along with IMAF on several documents and the golden seal for the IMAF includes the abbreviation "IKFF." According to their website, www.internationalkunnfu.com (accessed on April 10, 2009 and incorporated into the record of proceeding), the abbreviation for the the International Kung Fu Federation is "IKF," not "IKFF." IKF is the international governing body of the national and international Kung Fu and Tai Chi organizations in the world. Moreover, their website suggests no affiliation with IMAF. IKF is not based in the United States and its U.S. affiliate is the American Kung Fu Association located in Alabama."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 5:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It proves, what we already know. That IKFF is not a kungfu federation, it is a Swedish womens peace movement. It is some pretty good research you've made.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 6:39pm

Style: Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://www.martialarts-kungfu.com/index.html

This is the website of an organisation called IMAF/KFF based in Los angeles as described in the immigration rejection. If you look at their joining form it uses both international martial arts federation/ International Kung Fu Federation.

Would be worth contacting as they might have a record of TA

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/31/2010 8:06pm

Style: chen & yang style tai chi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    madmonkey.

There is not a martial arts organisation of any description, anywhere in the world, that will have a record of Tony Anthony.

Tony Anthony is not, or ever has been, a martial artist of any description whatsoever.

I have had the great privilege, to train with some of the best martial artists in the world.

I have read Mr Anthony's book. I have phoned him and asked him about kung fu. I have met him, observed his posture and the way he moves. I have even shook his hand.

Tony Anthony knows next to nothing about kung fu.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2010 2:54am

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I feel Stephenprunetti is correct. It is likely that TA would fall back to the "I changed the name for the book and cant tell you the real one for security reasons"
    King without a crown

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/01/2010 3:21am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great to hear that you have had chance to meet him and I agree he probably doesn't have any martial arts experience but as the immigration document mentioned about the IMAF, it appears it might be a blackbelt mill (assuming this is the correct org). If so it would still be worth pursuing if it adds any more paper evidence to TA not being a legitimate Martial Artist.

At least we could enquire if they provided any bodyguards for anyone famous recently...

As to TA using the I changed the name argument, if we had a proven link through the org in the form of correspondence/photocopy of certificates issued or even just a record of the World Kung Fu championships and the list of competitors and winners.

Proving something is equally about disproving the opposite.
    Last edited by madmonkey; 2/01/2010 3:24am at .

Posted On:
    2/02/2010 12:15am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Byncwingown

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Southend on Sea England Kung Fu master Tony Anthony and Avanti Ministries

torrentsI found 2 different torrents of 50 gig with all kinds of martial arts including Shaolin kung fu and other forms.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/02/2010 2:54am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by stephenprunetti View Post
    madmonkey.

Tony Anthony knows next to nothing about kung fu.
    This is a correct assessment in my opinion too. I even say that all Tony has to do to convince me personally is to show me a couple of Shaolin class moves:lookround If he is able to do that, in principle I agree to become his personal servant...
    Anyway, for the record, we keep asking him to produce proof about his titles and we keep inquiring about ghost - federations :)

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/02/2010 3:35am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by overseas View Post
    This is a correct assessment in my opinion too. I even say that all Tony has to do to convince me personally is to show me a couple of Shaolin class moves:lookround If he is able to do that, in principle I agree to become his personal servant...
    Anyway, for the record, we keep asking him to produce proof about his titles and we keep inquiring about ghost - federations :)
    Hence it would be worth contacting IMAF/KFF as it is not a ghost organisation and might prove fruitful, eg if you only have to pay a fee to be a member as the petitioner in the immigration document had done then they might have a record of TA

Hell I'll contact them. Give me a week and we will see what comes of it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    2/02/2010 3:51am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

@madmonkey

If I am not wrong, some of the posters here got 'explanations' from TA that he was not champion in a formal, legal federation but he was the champion of a terrible secret fierce illegal competition bla bla... Even if Tony claimed he was a trainer in IKFF, he never said his kung fu titles were with IKFF.